Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Had one of those "I love my car!" moments today..

This is a discussion on Had one of those "I love my car!" moments today.. within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; nice job!!!...

BlAcKeR ThAn Ur CaR JaKeR
    2002 Trans Am

nice job!!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post

Good call! I would of done the same.

I never honk my horn cause it sounds like it belongs on a smart car. Seriously I dont know what the deal is with fbody horns. You could have a group of 20 cars and all the horns would sound different.

I nice loud rev speaks for it self. I cant wait to get my LTs and ecutout in!!

yea we have some of the gayest little horns, pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 > LS1 View Post
    wait till you get an electric cutout. things like that will be way way way more fun.

yea no doubt, i got Kooks LT's and dual e-cutouts....

One thing that this brought to mind was once i was sitting at a gas pump motor off and filled up and went inside paid up and when i came back there was a guy with a white pickup fillin up at the pump across from me, andi could tell he was checkin out john wayne but i just pretended not to notice then once i got in i was watching his every move through the tint. Well i hit the starter and sounds like anyother car...untill it fires... they guy litterally twitched/jumped... on a start it jumps up to about 1700 then back down so it sounds like a mini rev but still, it is some thing you would expect coming from a late model down at the local circle track... Once the guy calmed down, he had a huge smile on his face and gave me the light 'em up sign with his hand, so on the way outa the parking lot, i let it spin through first and held it at about 5k .... i can only imagine the even bigger smile on his face....

White
    1999 Transam WS6

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    Devil CAR!!!

NBM
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    LOL... that is the kind of thing I expect from my son
    Boy did you get out of that one easy..........

Got kids too so I can relate..........
    2000 NBM WS6

/oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

><(((>`..`.><((((>

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

good move,a cannot stand selfish people on the highway or parking lots.did the same thing the other day when some a-hole wouldn't move from in front of the gas pump after getting his reciept,after about 3 mins!

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Lion's roar and king of the road. This is too funny. Good one classy

"Arrest Me Red"
    2001 trans am

i would of liket to have sean it to. i did some thing close with my old 73 pick-up a wal-mart as he was walking up the center of the lot. he jumpt so hi he could of cleard the cab.

'98,'00 Bird '03, 14 Vets

I like to do 4-5K revs in parking garages and set off all the alarms. I just have to idle past a car in my pickup to accomplish the same however. Glasspaks are pretty loud with headers and duals out the sides. Lol !!!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
    I like to do 4-5K revs in parking garages and set off all the alarms. I just have to idle past a car in my pickup to accomplish the same however. Glasspaks are pretty loud with headers and duals out the sides. Lol !!!
    I acomplished this by doin 3k down a residential street, wasn't even trying to but set it off, thought it was the cops at first....

black
    99 Z28

that was a douche bag thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I did the same thing to some lady who told me I was killing the earth by driving a non-economy car. Hilarity ensued as she jumped about 3 feet into the air and flipped me off.
    The truth of it she was probably was driving or, had driven a SUV at one point. I mean 26mpg on the freeway for a older car is really good. I get 28-30mpg.

Actually, I'm just waiting for someone to give me grief on my Motorhome and boat. I'm such a pig to want to spend my time out in nature boating and RVing.

Until they make Trucks that tow without use of gas/diesel that get a better $ per mile rating, I just laugh and go on.

When it comes to the motorhome I generally spend about $60 in gas for a weekend and save $200-$250 in hotel bills. Not to mention my hotel sit on the side of a lake or ocean whenever I want it to be and I always have a great view. ;-)
    Last edited by Mecinoid; 12-16-2008 at 12:16 AM.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by emoFTW View Post
    that was a douche bag thing to do
    I didnt mean to i was trying to catch my "father-in-law" as my friends put it, in the late model race car....

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
    The truth of it she was probably was driving or, had driven a SUV at one point. I mean 26mpg on the freeway for a older car is really good. I get 28-30mpg.

Actually, I'm just waiting for someone to give me grief on my Motorhome and boat. I'm such a pig to want to spend my time out in nature boating and RVing.

Until they make Trucks that tow without use of gas/diesel that get a better $ per mile rating, I just laugh and go on.

When it comes to the motorhome I generally spend about $60 in gas for a weekend and save $200-$250 in hotel bills. Not to mention my hotel sit on the side of a lake or ocean whenever I want it to be and I always have a great view. ;-)
    She was dumb. Yeah I like to drive a V-8. I eat animals too. I guess I am not "Green."

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    She was dumb. Yeah I like to drive a V-8. I eat animals too. I guess I am not "Green."
    Yeah, I mean really we shouldn't judge others. Not that green isn't a good thing. However, not everyone can afford to run out and buy a green car just because the oil companies double the price of gas in one year. Now look where it is at. Some people with green cars are probably wondering if they should have gone into debt now for that green car they just bought. I understand the need for us all (the whole world) to go green but, it has to be a natural transiton with pros to the question of green. Not a green answer that gives us less than what we have now if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Mecinoid; 12-16-2008 at 02:54 AM.

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    yea we have some of the gayest little horns, pisses me off

yea no doubt, i got Kooks LT's and dual e-cutouts....

One thing that this brought to mind was once i was sitting at a gas pump motor off and filled up and went inside paid up and when i came back there was a guy with a white pickup fillin up at the pump across from me, andi could tell he was checkin out john wayne but i just pretended not to notice then once i got in i was watching his every move through the tint. Well i hit the starter and sounds like anyother car...untill it fires... they guy litterally twitched/jumped... on a start it jumps up to about 1700 then back down so it sounds like a mini rev but still, it is some thing you would expect coming from a late model down at the local circle track... Once the guy calmed down, he had a huge smile on his face and gave me the light 'em up sign with his hand, so on the way outa the parking lot, i let it spin through first and held it at about 5k .... i can only imagine the even bigger smile on his face....

When both horns are working, they don't sound bad. The problem is the low note horn, it only works about a year then halfway works or just quits. Then the gay high note only works. I have replaced my low note twice now, and it is F'd up again. Thinking about getting the 2 I have on the Jeep (they are stock). They are OE (it's a '94) and sound great.

I love the sound of my horns I installed two 1968 vintage Ford LTD horns on mine in '98.

They are nice and loud and pretty deep in tone. Never had a problem with them since 1968.

Tranplanted from the family LTD aka - The Green Monster.

I have also installed a low tone to my '04 Jeep. Mine only came with a high tone.
    It also has that get out of the way or your getting run over sound. ;-)

Black
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6

i was leaving work one day and gave my car a few revs while in the parking spot. when i went to back out a family of seven was behind me and let me pull out. when i was backing up the kids were jumping and smiling as if i was driving a race car.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Train horns FTW, bitches wake me up every god damn night

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 4get gto View Post
    Boy did you get out of that one easy..........

Got kids too so I can relate..........
    Heh... I don't know how old your kids are, but mine is 23 and has attitude Someone would be lucky if he just sat there and revved his engine... he'd more likely have a few choice words to throw out the window too...

So, yeah. That is the least I would expect from my boy

Gotta love him

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information