Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GTO or WS6?

This is a discussion on GTO or WS6? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Kalithor On the Z28 I meant looks wise. I just can't stand their hoods... it's too... I ...

yellow
    2002 CETA

Quote Originally Posted by Kalithor View Post
    On the Z28 I meant looks wise. I just can't stand their hoods... it's too... I dunno... sloped and pointy? Plain? One of those. I know performance wise there isn't a real big difference between them and a T/A... that I know of anyways.
    Yeah I know what you mean about the plain jane look of the z28 but the SS looks pretty sweet! You could always buy a z28 And buy an SS hood for it or buy a Trans am and buy a Ws6 hood for it!

Pewter
    '07 Silverado

You said you like the ws6 over the camaro because of the plain jane look. So, why would you not opt for the ws6 over the GTO, they're so plain it's ridiculous.

The only thing really helping the GTO out is if you need a back seat, plus the interior is SWEET. I hear the ride better with the IRS too. You'll have better luck finding a low mileage GTO than a ws6. Good luck. Both are badass cars for sure though.

Yeah when I said T/A I meant WS6. I dislike the normal T/A hoods as well =P Those WS6 style hoods run about 600 though don't they? Could have sworn I saw someone post that on here somewhere...

yellow
    2002 CETA

Yeah, that sounds about right for a ws6 or an SS hood and you would probably have to add two hundred for painting it but you would still spend far less money than buying a WS6 or a SS outright and the average Joe wouldn't even know the difference! Anyways good luck and just be patient! You will find a good deal!

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

Quote Originally Posted by secondgearscratch View Post
    what year?

im not saying the ls2 goats are supreme from a roll but they are fast on the highway.
    it was a 2006 m6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information