Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

GTO vs. WS6

This is a discussion on GTO vs. WS6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by TLS_Addict A V8 Cavalier? Are you for real? lol Not ONE single part from a GTO is ...

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    A V8 Cavalier? Are you for real? lol Not ONE single part from a GTO is the same as a Cavalier or a Grand Prix. Well, I take that back there are a few but if I am not mistake they are engine parts only. If there are others I stand corrected.

If you want to compare GM vehicles take a look at some years tail lights from the Sunfire. They are VERY close to the WS6. Does that mean they look like one another and that you should compare them? In one word the answer is no. A V6 Mustang being mistaken for a GT version is understandable.
    what the hell does that have to do with anything?

2001 T/A Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    A V8 Cavalier? Are you for real? lol Not ONE single part from a GTO is the same as a Cavalier or a Grand Prix. Well, I take that back there are a few but if I am not mistake they are engine parts only. If there are others I stand corrected.

If you want to compare GM vehicles take a look at some years tail lights from the Sunfire. They are VERY close to the WS6. Does that mean they look like one another and that you should compare them? In one word the answer is no. A V6 Mustang being mistaken for a GT version is understandable.
    I think what he meant is its looks only and not the use of the same parts as you suggest. I think it looks like an over inflated Grand Am to me lol. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not for me really.

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    Well take it from an old man.

Stay outta debt if at all possible.
    man of wisdom..... Save your money and invest it in yourself or a buisness for yourself. make more money that way you can have all yuoru toys later. trust me. it will be worth it. Were do you want to be in 5yrs?

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by wenn_du_weinst View Post
    what the hell does that have to do with anything?
    Throw GT badges on a Mustang V6 and it looks like a GT. Put GTO badges on a Cavalier and it wont look like a GTO. That is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddwraith View Post
    I think what he meant is its looks only and not the use of the same parts as you suggest. I think it looks like an over inflated Grand Am to me lol. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not for me really.
    How so? There is a picture somewhere I saw of a GTO next to a Grand Am and they look nothing like one another. Well I take that back, both have four wheels, 2 doors, head lights, tail lights, glass....etc but pretty much a lot of cars fit that bill. Point is that the GTO really does not look like a Grand Am. Headlights are not even close, tail lights are not either, the side shot does not, nor does any other angle. Either way it is subjective.

this thread is full of fail

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

^^^^I agree. This thread has run its course

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information