Gentlemen, she is SOLD

This is a discussion on Gentlemen, she is SOLD within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Well guys after about a year of debates, headaches and countless offers today marked the day when i sold my ...

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Gentlemen, she is SOLD

Well guys after about a year of debates, headaches and countless offers today marked the day when i sold my trans am. We worked out a deal and the buyer came and trailored it away. I feel sad yet happy at the same time. Im sad because I miss it but happy to know shes in good hands. Before he came and picked it up, i spent about half an hour just walking around and staring at it thinking about all the good times i had. The car was a lot of fun and the memories will last a lifetime. Any1 else feel the same way when they sold theirs??

pewter
    ws6

yes then i bought another but selling that now iam sure ill end up with one again too lol

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

My first car was a red '97 Firebird A4, and at the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever! Being in high school, not a lot of people knew if it was a 6 or an 8, and not a lot of people cared either. Just the feeling of having and driving a red sports car at that age is hard to describe. Anyway, I ended up selling it because it was the only way that I'd ever have a chance at the LS1. Two weeks later I bought a 1999 NBM Trans Am. I'll keep the memories of my '97, but nothing compares to how I feel when I'm at the stop light now...

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

That's how I felt when I sold my Vette this spring. We had a nice little talk too.

Black
    2000 WS6 Trans AM

i had an 87 Camaro it was only a V6 but it was my favorite car. wasnt fast but it look phenominal...not a bit of rust on it, clean paint and prestine interior. i drove it till last june when i sold it. the day they came to pick up i took it down to the car wash and i seriously thought about just keeping it. i got pack my families parking lot where it sat with a for sale sign...saw the Trans AM sitting there and i figured it was for the best, i dont want that loan hanging over my head for too long. i'll probably pick up a third gen camaro in the near future i love the way they look.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I still miss my 69 Chevelle every day. I had that car for almost 14 years. Heh, I even miss my 71 Vega for that matter. It had a 350 in it and it was one of the funnest cars I've ever driven.

It's hard to let a car go that you love. Especially if you let it go because you had no other choice! That is the worst thing ever...

But, knowing it went to a good home is a good thing

Black
    1995 Firebird

I understand the feeling...I miss my first car a 1989 Firebird Formula....

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

You'll miss it more everytime another one roars past you.

Electric Blue Pearl
    2001 Trans Am

I have had about 50 cars in my lifetime. I only really miss three:

1987 Buick Grand National (times 2)
    1987 Toyota Supra Turbo

I said I would never sell my 1998 Firebird, but when I had a chance to get my 2001 T/A at a steal, I never looked back. I had the V-6 for 8 years, the longest standing car in my history. I love my LS-1 more. For the price I paid for it, I will probably never sell it.

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am M6

The longest I keep most cars is two years, and that's pushing it. Not sure about the T/A though, right now I really like it, but I like driving something different. We'll see how that goes. The part I enjoy the most owning my cars/trucks is the mods. I like working on them and adding things to make them look different and perform better. Usually when I run out of mods to do, I sell and buy something else.

And yes, I still get a little sad when I sell them, but it's just a hunk of metal and I can always get another!!!

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

yeah i was on route 22 the other day and there was a black 98+ WS6 ahead of me. I got right up to him at the nxt light and heard the nast sound of the cam. Fucking thing sounded sooo good, it made me feel like i made a mistake. O well, come spring time ill buy another one.

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

+1 On missing the 89 formulaI miss the supercharger to

Thread Information