Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Funny story with hot chick!!!

This is a discussion on Funny story with hot chick!!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; what part of philly you guys from im right next to media in aston...

Black
    1998 Trans Am WS-Awesome

what part of philly you guys from im right next to media in aston

Awaiting Activation

black
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Killa View Post
    nahh cuz u could throw the race to get some booty lol...maybe owe her some...

Hmmmm....... then I would win either way! lol!

@#$% You I'm from TEXAS Rojerlockless's Avatar

ASC# 285 Born Oct 26 2001
    2002 Collectors EDTA

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by Arrison24 View Post
    Awesome! I know that area fairly well. Ive played Ice Hockey at the Aston Ice Works rink many of times. I live in Glenmoore, its near Exton and Downingtown but i go to school at Temple. 01WS6er live in Ardmore. All ways nice to find other forum F-body guys in the area.

NIUK! NIUK!..WOO!WOO!WOO! LIGHTNINGMCQUEEN's Avatar

BLACK
    1999 TRANS AM

Well im married so if something like that happened to me i wouldnt be able to offer a ride and then i would just cry.....anyway.....thats cooler than what happened to me last night.
    Im at a red light then i hear a ricer trying to race me but when i look its like some old red beat up honda or toyota hatchback with the Domino's pizza delivery thing on top of the car.....and yes the guy was serious.LOL

Unfortunatly things like a blonde chick in a red mustang dont happen to me....

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Arrison24 View Post

I live in Ardmore, so I'm not far from you at all!!! I did some of my training for work down in that area, so I know it alright. We should get together and and cruise sometime.

FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

That story sounds alot like one of my nights at the track. When I had my Z I got lined up at the track next to chick that had a GT, not sure what year, the last model year, she had a faster time posted then me and it was going to be my last race of the night before I headed home, so I went ahead and changed my time to hers so we took off at the same time, figuring I'd probably lose. Needless to say I smoked her down the track and took the win. When I pulled off in the pits she reved it up and dropped her clutch, she was a stupid sore loser.

RED
    02 SS, 03 BMW 745

Quote Originally Posted by clg82 View Post
    Well got kind of a funny story for you guys today. Everyday before work I leave about 10 minutes early to "cruise" a little bit......When today I just so happened to see a brand new mustang GT red with black racing stripes driving the other way with a gorgeous blonde driver and her friend in the passanger........so I bust a quick "U"......and catch up to them at the next stop light, and i rev the shit out of it and they look over and the hottie says I will blow your doors off.....So I say ok let's see........well needless to say that she didn't and I had her by about a car and a half before we got to the next stop light........she pulls up next to me and says I should have bought one of those................i was like damn right you should have....just a cool story....leave any comments if you like.......
    "I should have bought one of those," is the best line in this story and priceless too. Too bad you didn't holla at her you could've had a lot more fun..........

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SAGGIN View Post
    "I should have bought one of those," is the best line in this story and priceless too. Too bad you didn't holla at her you could've had a lot more fun..........
    Sorry i haven't answered you guys in a while........i would have tried to talk to her if i wasn't married......to follow up on this story I see her all the time around town now........and my wife and I were in my TA and she pulls up next to us at a stop light and looks in my car and just shrugs her shoulder........my wife was like who was that i told her i had no idea lol...........comment if you like.......

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Sorry i haven't answered you guys in a while........i would have tried to talk to her if i wasn't married......to follow up on this story I see her all the time around town now........and my wife and I were in my TA and she pulls up next to us at a stop light and looks in my car and just shrugs her shoulder........my wife was like who was that i told her i had no idea lol...........comment if you like.......
    Good call.

Black
    2000 Trans Am

Ya thats one of those times that its best to play dumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information