Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Finally got my first bird

This is a discussion on Finally got my first bird within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; welcome dude, you have a sexy car there always wanted a red one . on the rear end i wouldnt ...

Black
    1999 Trans-Am

welcome dude, you have a sexy car there always wanted a red one.

on the rear end i wouldnt worry about it untill you start putting some sticky tires on there and launching that thing hard...but till then save your 2 grand for the rear.

If its bone stock and you dont have cash for a the whole cat-back i would just get a cut-out(manuel), they sound awesome with manis and are only about 35buck

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Cronex View Post
    Sexy TA. I have LM2 D/D cat-back. Love the sound, if your going for headers too people on here complain about it being to "raspy" other then just a straight cat-back system. I would say black ZR1's with tinted windows would look nice. As for the rearend, what transmission did you opt for? A4 or M6?
    I actually have QTP long tubes w/ ORY and i have the SLP power flo kit with the lm2 muffler under and 2 power flo's out back and it is deep with no rasp. Loud when you step on it and nice when taking a road trip doing 70 and 80.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am #693

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJM View Post
    I actually have QTP long tubes w/ ORY and i have the SLP power flo kit with the lm2 muffler under and 2 power flo's out back and it is deep with no rasp. Loud when you step on it and nice when taking a road trip doing 70 and 80.
    ...vid by chance?

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I'm gettin a cutout put in for 50 altogether, my friend runs a shop in the mansfield/burleson area, im prolly gonna do a fast toys ram air or slp lid as well, as for the cut out he said they do their own and being a great friend and only charging me 50 instead of 80 isnt bad, that includes the cut out and install

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Lid, K/N filter, pullies, MSD wires ect are all cheap upgrades that will free up a little HP and will benifit in the long run. Also there are some parts for sale on the site as well as LS1 Tech. Try ebay and classified for things like LS6 intake and gears ect. As always be cautious though, and do your research, search this forum and ask question. Nice car looks just like mine when i first got it. Damn i love these things.
    ?R/A Hood, SPL lid, SLP Bellows, OBX Headers w/ Off road Y pipe, SLP Loud Mouth II, HyperTech Tune, MSD Wires, 3.73 10 bolt, Brembo Rotors, Eibach Sportlines, Bilsteen HD Shocks, 35mm fr 25mm r sway bar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information