Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 130

Favorite cruise music?

This is a discussion on Favorite cruise music? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by 02Sweet Elvira by Oak Ridge Boys Ha ha my dog's name is Elvira...

  1. #81
    Army of 1 wooddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alachua, Fl
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733

    Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

    Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    Elvira by Oak Ridge Boys
    Ha ha my dog's name is Elvira

  2. #82
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by UMI Sales View Post
    I am going to have to say Breaking Benjamin and Nonpoint and Trapt.....
    Ryan?

  3. #83
    LSwut tep98ws6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,705

    Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

    Deftones, Slipknot, Rise Against, Big B, Hed PE
    always a good time!

  4. #84
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Dont listen to the radio while I drive much if @ all.. Just listen to what the car is doing.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif


    Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

  5. #85
    Slow'er'Ass Mr. Luos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornton, CO
    Posts
    23,785

    Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Dont listen to the radio while I drive much if @ all.. Just listen to what the car is doing.
    Mine is normally knocking or the clutch is chattering....so I crank up the tunes to drown it out.

  6. #86
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Mine is normally knocking or the clutch is chattering....so I crank up the tunes to drown it out.
    LOl Curtis! My Camaro is so quiet I can sneak up a dirt road. No squeeks, no rattles, no strange noises. Z34 was too loud to hear anything but TDC...

  7. #87
    Rockin the Ruckus! 02Sweet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Line Lexington, PA
    Posts
    2,670

    NBM
    2002 z28 camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    LOl Curtis! My Camaro is so quiet I can sneak up a dirt road. No squeeks, no rattles, no strange noises. Z34 was too loud to hear anything but TDC...
    do you want to come over and take a ride in my car then and fix all my rattles!

    It's bad blown shocks suck

  8. #88
    Junior Member MSTZ TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Age
    48
    Posts
    82

    Black/purple
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

    Aerosmith
    Kid Rock
    Theory of a Deadman
    Motley Crue
    Shinedown
    PAPA ROACH
    Kenny Wayne Shepherd
    Lenny Kravitz
    Pink
    Black Stone Cherry
    Buckcherry
    Three Days Grace
    Tom Petty
    Van Halen
    Tesla
    old school hair bands!

  9. #89
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by 02Sweet View Post
    do you want to come over and take a ride in my car then and fix all my rattles!

    It's bad blown shocks suck

  10. #90
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Killswitch Engage's new CD is playing non-stop now.
    Last time I was happy was at a disturbed / killswitch engage concert

  11. #91
    Mostly rock, no mention of adult contemporary, kind of stereotypical. Sometimes I feel ashamed for listening to adult contemporary in my Firebird, but the audio system can make "Ordinary World," for example, sound very good. By the way, I do like rock (U2, Van Halen, The Cars, etc.), just not that heavy.

  12. #92
    I Drive A 95' AfterYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Granbury, Texas
    Posts
    441

    01' Firebird Pewter
    98' Trans Am Black

    Hanna Montana
    Jonas Brothers
    Ashley simpson

    just kidding...

    for the city
    __________
    DJ Manain

    for just going around
    __________

    pretty much anything BUT country and rap
    anything chill and calming

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Central PA, USA
    Age
    60
    Posts
    102

    Red
    1995 Trans Am 6 Speed

    Thumbs up

    Songs my 17 year old daughter does not want to be seen in the Trans Am with the T-Tops off and sound cranked up (while 52 year old gray hair dad plays air guitar at the stop ligh):

    Rock N Roll (Led Zip)
    She's Got Legs (ZZ top)
    Staying Alive (Bee Gees)
    Born to be Wild (StephanWolf)
    Mony Mony (any artist)
    Gloria (Laura Branigan - special note, this was the first song I ever danced to with my then future wife, its still special after 27 years and so is she.)
    Working in a Coal Mine (Devio)
    We Got the Beat (Bangles or the GoGos)
    Don't Bring Me Down (ELO also known as the SkyLab song)
    Frankenstein (The Edgar Winter Group )
    Roller Girl (Men at Work)
    Pick up the Pieces (Average White Band)
    Get in the road (Pretenders)
    Electric Avenue (Eddie Grant)
    I’m All Right (Kenny Loggens )
    Theme from the movie Top Gun (Kenny Loggens)
    Addicted to Love (Robert Palmer)
    Panama (Van Halen)

    Little GTO (a little off topic but the # 1 Pontiac song there is)

    The # 1 song: East Bound and Down (Jerry Reed)
    Last edited by seppburgh; 08-18-2009 at 08:29 PM.

  14. #94
    Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    2,677
    2000 C5 Torch Red

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYou View Post
    Hanna Montana
    Jonas Brothers
    Ashley simpson

    just kidding...

    for the city
    __________
    DJ Manain

    for just going around
    __________

    pretty much anything BUT country and rap
    anything chill and calming


    haha.. You read my mind.

    I think the last thing I listened to in my car was Rammstein. Don't know german, but they got a badass sound. Only thing that gets me is they could be singing that all americans are fat gay homos and I'd be driving down the road, goin "yeah"

  15. #95
    LSX whore allbaugh_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,895

    Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    haha.. You read my mind.

    I think the last thing I listened to in my car was Rammstein. Don't know german, but they got a badass sound. Only thing that gets me is they could be singing that all americans are fat gay homos and I'd be driving down the road, goin "yeah"
    Try "Reise, Reise", "Ich Will", "Mein Teil", they got some great songs and music.

  16. #96
    seppburgh is brave and going against stereotypes. With many good songs, too. "We Got the Beat" is the Go-Go's. "Danger Zone" is the Kenny Loggins song you mean. The actual theme song from Top Gun is Harold Faltermeyer with Steve Stevens and it's good, but not excellent like "Danger Zone" is. I've got the CD, yep. I feel driving with music on right now.

  17. #97
    ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,965

    White
    2008 Hummer H3

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by seppburgh View Post
    Songs my 17 year old daughter does not want to be seen in the Trans Am with the T-Tops off and sound cranked up (while 52 year old gray hair dad plays air guitar at the stop ligh):

    Rock N Roll (Led Zip)
    She's Got Legs (ZZ top)
    Staying Alive (Bee Gees)
    Born to be Wild (StephanWolf)
    Mony Mony (any artist)
    Gloria (Laura Branigan - special note, this was the first song I ever danced to with my then future wife, its still special after 27 years and so is she.)
    Working in a Coal Mine (Devio)
    We Got the Beat (Bangles or the GoGos)
    Don't Bring Me Down (ELO also known as the SkyLab song)
    Frankenstein (The Edgar Winter Group )
    Roller Girl (Men at Work)
    Pick up the Pieces (Average White Band)
    Get in the road (Pretenders)
    Electric Avenue (Eddie Grant)
    I’m All Right (Kenny Loggens )
    Theme from the movie Top Gun (Kenny Loggens)
    Addicted to Love (Robert Palmer)
    Panama (Van Halen)

    Little GTO (a little off topic but the # 1 Pontiac song there is)

    The # 1 song: East Bound and Down (Jerry Reed)
    @ 35 I'd be lookin' for a place to hide too dad. lol JK.

  18. #98
    Member 1986camarojoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    340
    99 Z28 04 Corvette

    hed pe is awsome. its so vulgar i love it, check out "raise hell"

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Ryan?
    No its me Brad!

  20. #100
    Member supaxero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    desert
    Posts
    179

    metallic pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

    daves not here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:18 PM
  2. I like lul music more than normal music
    By 86 IROC-Z in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 07:36 AM
  3. Favorite fbody music video?
    By Frankthetank in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:16 PM
  4. rain out on the biggest cruise- WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE
    By greatwhiteZ28 in forum Camaro / SS
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 12:42 PM
  5. F-Body Cruise - Freedom Cruise 2005 - Colorado
    By Knighthawk LS1 in forum Rocky Mountain Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-24-2005, 05:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •