Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

F**k HATERS!!!!!

This is a discussion on F**k HATERS!!!!! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen Just recently i came out of a resturant with the g/f and saw some guy leaning ...

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    Just recently i came out of a resturant with the g/f and saw some guy leaning on my car talking to two other kids in a riced out honda. I started walking up to the kid and said something to the effect of "why dont you get off my fucking car asshole" to which he replied "whats your fucking problem" and he continued to set there... he got punched in the face... and his buddys just laughed at him while he laid on the ground bleeding from his nose. Dont get me wrong im not a guy who goes lookin for fights but... i dont think ive ever been quite that pissed. Found out later i broke the kids nose... gaurentee you he wont ever set on anyones car again...
    lol...my best friend's fiance (now wife) got drunk at a party once and decided to leave the house to cool down a little bit...when I went outside a little bit later, I find her sitting on the hood of my car. I yelled at her to get the fuck off my car, to which she replied "it's only a car, get over it!" I was expecting my friend to bitch me out for yelling at his girl, but no one at the party remembers me yelling at her

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

... he continued to set there... he got punched in the face... gaurentee you he wont ever set on anyones car again...
    I'm a pretty calm guy, however I would be pretty pissed off to find someone just sitting on my car. Guess that guy should've got off the car and apologized. Instead, he opted for the broken nose! HAHA!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    lol...my best friend's fiance (now wife) got drunk at a party once and decided to leave the house to cool down a little bit...when I went outside a little bit later, I find her sitting on the hood of my car. I yelled at her to get the fuck off my car, to which she replied "it's only a car, get over it!" I was expecting my friend to bitch me out for yelling at his girl, but no one at the party remembers me yelling at her
    You should of replied "Its only your ass, put it somewhere else!"

PEWTER
    2001 TRANS AM WS6

Black
    1995 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Camera's ! Need to invest in some camera's . Now you can catch the little shits and extract some revenge , which is like pouring salve on the soul .
    Exactly...You can even find the cheap outdoor security motion cameras for around $50.

silver
    1999 Trans am Ws6

I've had a condom filled with ranch thrown onto my windshield at the school parking lot. But no ranch got on my windshield.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakiller99 View Post
    I've had a condom filled with ranch thrown onto my windshield at the school parking lot. But no ranch got on my windshield.
    Mischief Fail.

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Quote Originally Posted by 01 SS Vert View Post
    To those with cameras - what do you suggest for a decent system?

Any links?
    I purchased mine off of ebay actually. Four infrared cameras, all the wiring, and a DVR set up for a computer, shipped from hong kong for around $300 if I remember correctly. I had an extra computer on hand, use my flat screen TV as my monitor and it works great. I've had it for about 1 year now. You can print photos, save video feed, zoom on playback, I couldn't pass up the product.

Red
    99 Firehawk (M6) #518

Angry

Back in high school many years ago, my car was broken into and I found out who the culprit was and the police did nothing. If the police would have done their job I would have left it at that. They didn't, so I got revenge, oh yes I did. One day after spending some time in home depot getting some supplies, I paid a visit to this persons crappy vehicle. I began using great stuff(expaning foam for those that don't know what it is) in the trunk, doors, and hood jams to teach this prick a lesson, don't mess with my chit. Him and others definitely knew it was me, funny no one ever messed with my stuff again.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by blownh2x View Post
    I purchased mine off of ebay actually. Four infrared cameras, all the wiring, and a DVR set up for a computer, shipped from hong kong for around $300 if I remember correctly. I had an extra computer on hand, use my flat screen TV as my monitor and it works great. I've had it for about 1 year now. You can print photos, save video feed, zoom on playback, I couldn't pass up the product.
    That sounds awesome! You have any pictures of the setup?

White
    02 WS6

Just recently i came out of a resturant with the g/f and saw some guy leaning on my car talking to two other kids in a riced out honda. I started walking up to the kid and said something to the effect of "why dont you get off my fucking car asshole" to which he replied "whats your fucking problem" and he continued to set there... he got punched in the face... and his buddys just laughed at him while he laid on the ground bleeding from his nose. Dont get me wrong im not a guy who goes lookin for fights but... i dont think ive ever been quite that pissed. Found out later i broke the kids nose... gaurentee you he wont ever set on anyones car again...
    Fucker got EXACTLY what he deserved!!

dale

pewter
    1999 Trans Am

Somebody slashed one of my rear tires (315's), cost me about $450 to replace it. Man if I had caught him I don't know what I would have done, but it wouldn't have been pretty.

A lot of shit doesn't bother me, but screwin with a mans car is one thing that does (and a guys's house and family obviously)

Black
    00 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Same, living in a nice neighborhood helps too.

I try not to leave my car out of site for too long unless its in the garage. I cringe at the thought of taking it to someones house and having to stay over leaving it out.
    same here....I don't take my car when I go out at night and I have it's in a garage every night.

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

NOW THIS I LOVE ! These jerks are everywhere & they need to be taught a lesson . Them and everyone around them . No respect for anyone or anything is all these people know because of the way they were brought up . Besides , it's not very often that we actually get to catch these retards in the act , so when we here of an outcome such as this it makes one feel all warm inside . YES !

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

A guy was kind enough to back into the front of my car and destroy the hood at work. SOB was lucky that he did not have tags on his car or I would have showed the cops the vidoe and had him arrested then proceeded to go destroy his shit while he was in jail. Former boss of mine slashed my tires, go to the AAG section and read the most A-hole thing you ever done thread to see what I did to him. And then at my last apartment complex my neighbors kid and his friends always would sit on the hood of my car when I was not outside so one day I took my paintball gun maxed out the velocity and popped each one of those little punks about four times when i caught them on my car. They never touched it again.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I used to work at a bar and came outside and found two nasty fat girls sitting on the back bumper of my 94 Z28. I was like "hey could you please not sit on my car?" One of them goes "why the fuck not asshole? Im not hurting it." I told her that her fat ass was ruining the shocks and she proceeded to cry hysterically.

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

wow. sorry to hear bout your guys luck... I'm still crossing my fingers.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Back in high school, so like two years ago, I was over at a friends house watching the superbowl, the game is almost over when my friend comes running in from outside and said my car got egged. I go outside and sure enough, luckily the TA was only hit by one egg but that one damn egg chipped the paint away and got all in the t-tops making it smell like shit, I was pissed!!!! The spot where it hit is just above and to the right of the driver side door handle so every time I get in my car I get to look at it! Never found out who did it but I wish I did!

Just recently me and my two roomates had a party at our house. We always have two beer pong tables set up in the garage so I have to move my car out in the drive way. Mind you this is the S4 not the TA the TA is tucked away in storage at this point. So we are about two hours into the party, about 40 people are over. I decide to go out and check out my car because I had a weird feeling that something was wrong and boom. On the hood is a sticky alcoholic beverage, some one dumped there drink all over my hood. On top of that everyone was ashing and tossing there cigarette butts on my car. I think I know who the kid who spilt the drink was so I go up, get in his face and personally walk him out to his car. Once that happpened the party was pretty much over due to the face I was blaming it on everyone who smoked lol.

Fucking people suck.

Black
    2000 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Back in high school, so like two years ago, I was over at a friends house watching the superbowl, the game is almost over when my friend comes running in from outside and said my car got egged. I go outside and sure enough, luckily the TA was only hit by one egg but that one damn egg chipped the paint away and got all in the t-tops making it smell like shit, I was pissed!!!! The spot where it hit is just above and to the right of the driver side door handle so every time I get in my car I get to look at it! Never found out who did it but I wish I did!

Just recently me and my two roomates had a party at our house. We always have two beer pong tables set up in the garage so I have to move my car out in the drive way. Mind you this is the S4 not the TA the TA is tucked away in storage at this point. So we are about two hours into the party, about 40 people are over. I decide to go out and check out my car because I had a weird feeling that something was wrong and boom. On the hood is a sticky alcoholic beverage, some one dumped there drink all over my hood. On top of that everyone was ashing and tossing there cigarette butts on my car. I think I know who the kid who spilt the drink was so I go up, get in his face and personally walk him out to his car. Once that happpened the party was pretty much over due to the face I was blaming it on everyone who smoked lol.

Fucking people suck.
    How much do you pay for storage for your TA?

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

It was a running joke at work a year or so ago to shrink wrap each other's cars. Mine got hit once, but it was cool since I assisted in several others.

But the bad one is I work right across the street from a large lake. Lake = lots of birds during the spring/summer.

Someone threw bird seed and bread all over and around my car...and I was parked under a tree. I've never seen so much shit in one place before. I was pissed, but laughing at the same time. Got some unique looks on the way home. Got more pissed while scrubbing the car though...bird shit is hard to get off when it sits for a few hours on a hot day.

I'll admit this though, I used to be quite evil back in high school whenever someone pissed me off I would break off a handful of toothpicks in their keyholes. Shits hilarious to watch them pick out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information