Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Eurolamps headlight conversion kit T/A's

Got both the high/low beam conversion kits from eurolamps last yr for my T/A.....Even got the bulbs for my fogs off them to match the HL...Everything was good except there bulbs for the fogs smoked a hole in both my fog light lense......P---ed, yes very...Emailed them 11 times in 5 weeks last yr, never answered me...Gave up and took it in the a-- ......Now both my pass side housings have water gettin into them and the reflective material inside is comin off....Before I bought them I asked them if anything happened to the housings can I get a replacement housing, ya sure they said $34 each + ship...Been emailing them now for 3 weeks, no answer....I wouldn't recommend buying anything from Eurolamps.com, they are real a--holes and obviously don't know how to run a business right, very SHADY!!!

Does anyone know anywhere else I where I can get the housings???....I would do that HID coversion kit from that Ledgauges guy, his stuff is nice, but way to high in price, don't really wanna spend $900 for lights, plus I'm already invested in this.....Can anyone help me out here????

black
    2000 ws.6 m6

i bought just the zenon low beams had them for a year seem to be ok,but will probably upgrade to real hids soon,sorry about your luck.

Black
    2001 Trans AM WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSteen25 View Post
    Got both the high/low beam conversion kits from eurolamps last yr for my T/A.....Even got the bulbs for my fogs off them to match the HL...Everything was good except there bulbs for the fogs smoked a hole in both my fog light lense......P---ed, yes very...Emailed them 11 times in 5 weeks last yr, never answered me...Gave up and took it in the a-- ......Now both my pass side housings have water gettin into them and the reflective material inside is comin off....Before I bought them I asked them if anything happened to the housings can I get a replacement housing, ya sure they said $34 each + ship...Been emailing them now for 3 weeks, no answer....I wouldn't recommend buying anything from Eurolamps.com, they are real a--holes and obviously don't know how to run a business right, very SHADY!!!

Does anyone know anywhere else I where I can get the housings???....I would do that HID coversion kit from that Ledgauges guy, his stuff is nice, but way to high in price, don't really wanna spend $900 for lights, plus I'm already invested in this.....Can anyone help me out here????
    Over-priced? For you maybe. I spent the same money on my previous HID kit, and was SUPER thrilled with it. Buy a complete kit from this guy with everything you need or try you luck with a cheap e-bay kit. You buy cheap you usually end up getting burned. (pardon the pun)

Silver
    2000 Trans Am WS6

What does that have to do with the housings??....I'm not down grading the guys kits from ledgauges at all, the kits he has look like there great quality.....But I don't even want the HID system, I need the housings for what I already have....And trust me $900 isn't that much for me, but I'd rather spend $900 on my engine rather then on a light kit and most guys in here would agree.

Thread Information