Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

66 91.67%
  • NO

6 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Endless Staring, Do You Do It?

This is a discussion on Endless Staring, Do You Do It? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I stare at mine the whole time im at work, theres nothing better to stare at so i park out ...

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

I stare at mine the whole time im at work, theres nothing better to stare at so i park out outside in the back of the parking lot and stare out the window at it for 5 or 6 hours till my shifts over.

silver
    1999 SS

so it's settled? everyone that's normal likes to oogle their car.

a lot of times when i get on the forums it's to read performance articles, but i always wind up just looking at the pictures of everyone else's cars. let's face it there are alot of beatiful f-bodies on here. anyone else do this?

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by hotpocket View Post
    so it's settled? everyone that's normal likes to oogle their car.

a lot of times when i get on the forums it's to read performance articles, but i always wind up just looking at the pictures of everyone else's cars. let's face it there are alot of beatiful f-bodies on here. anyone else do this?
    im subscribed to so many threads sometimes im lucky to view ANY new threads, let alone look at pics.. haha..

Maple Red Metallic
    2002 Trans Am M6

Quote Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
    im not saying it cant be done on a drag strip in perfect conditions, with a professional driver.. and taking into consideration of how nissan tests its cars, thats just a joke
    i would be surprised if it does a 0-60 in under 5.. VERY surprised, in real world conditions.. not on a perfectly prepped track with a pro driver under nissans test conditions.. again, .. lmao..

they might be a little quick off the line.. but they, like many other competitors wont be able to hang from a roll or higher speeds.. thats where the ls1 really shines in stock trim..
    yeah, i know what you mean and just cause a pro driver can doesn't mean these idiot tuners can pull it. half of em can't drive. but thats what the mag said so thats what all the tuners are going to flock to just cause its been said it can. even if its under perfect conditions they'll all say it, like evo drivers say 4.8 but none of em can

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

Quote Originally Posted by BirdCountry02 View Post
    yeah, i know what you mean and just cause a pro driver can doesn't mean these idiot tuners can pull it. half of em can't drive. but thats what the mag said so thats what all the tuners are going to flock to just cause its been said it can. even if its under perfect conditions they'll all say it, like evo drivers say 4.8 but none of em can
    thats the truth!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information