Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

douchebag

This is a discussion on douchebag within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by xzaero0 wow, those are the same wheels i have on my T/A. Everyone says they look like ...

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by xzaero0 View Post
    wow, those are the same wheels i have on my T/A. Everyone says they look like ass, I like em tho.

I feel for ya, I hope your car gets fixed at his expense.
    I think they look like ass too, but it's not my car, wheels, or money. To each their own, regardless I hope everything works out for ya OP. If I ended up having to pay for it, one way or the other I'd be taking it out of this marine's ass!

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by stormkarma View Post
    i have a black on black 2002 ram air 6 sp; my pride and joy .
    so today i had to drive the truck to work to bring some tools home to build a sub enclosue, and while im at work my girl runs a couple erronds ,and in doing so she was run off the road by a huge jacked up truck. the guy stopped, said he was so sorry, and gave her his insurance. then he leaves and calls his insurance co. and tells them he witnessed this lady have a wreck and he stopped to makes sure she was ok. so now he was an innocent witness and this bastard might get away with this, and now im left with 2 busted aftermarket 18 X10.5 rims, a pinched rear bumper, chipped paint, cracked tail light, and an exhaust leak. who knows if thats the end. car hasnt been on a lift to see if there is further damage. what a bitch huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for future reference, something like this is a lot easier to read ^^^

back on topic, that sucks. your girl didn't tell the cops that it was the truck that ran her off the road? i guess if there's no damage to the truck it'll still go down as her fault though. pretty hard to come out of an accident without losing anything regardless of who caused it anyway though. I lost my first camaro and a bunch of what I paid for it less than a month after I got it for no fault of my own.

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Creeper

Thanks, I'll try and do better with my punctuation!!!

You are so right! Today his insurance company called us and said they were denying our claim, that it was a 1 car collision therefor she wrecked she paid!... Our insurance co. is still trying to get a recorded statement from him but he cant be reached. I opted for cheaper monthly payments and in doing so i have a $1000 deductable. A flat bed should show up in the morning to haul her away. Hopefully in a week or so she be choppin again!!

P.S. Sorry to hear about your camaro thats a bitch!!!

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am

hahah i know it's hard to remember when you're pissed about something, but it makes it much easier to read. hope everything works out for ya. my camaro getting hit was actually a blessing in disguise, i upgraded from an lt1 to ls1. cost me quite a bit more but not a bad outcome in the end.

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I hope that guy's ins company drops his @$$. He ran her off the road...and left. There ya go.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Cell phone. Every cell phone has a camera on it, use it. Next, i agree with not letting your girl drive your baby. You would have called the cops, right? And the ticket the cops would have given him based on your testimony would have his ins co paying immediately.Regardless if he had stopped, cause you would have run him down to get the plate number if he had run. Thats a tough lesson to learn, but at least noone got hurt, and you dont spend any time in jail. Get it fixed, and some day you will get your revenge. It will prob be at 230 in the am with a baseball bat on some 16 year old kids, but im sure you will get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

who in the world would think to just whip their phone out when there is this huge truck coming at you. and secondly my girl did call the cops as i had stated in the previous messages and here in dallas cops no longer respond to a 1 car collision. third nothing against my lady but i agree that it may have been avoided with me driving. i should have the ta back in a week or so lets pray

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

I think az gt eater meant use the cell phone after it happened while the truck is still there...

Can only move foreward from this point though; hope it works out for you.
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    I think az gt eater meant use the cell phone after it happened while the truck is still there...

Can only move foreward from this point though; hope it works out for you.

yea i think everything is almost worked out. im having to claim it on my insurance as theres about 4000 in damages. sucks cuz my deductable is 1000 and i have to come out a little extra for the percentage my insurance wont pay because the rims are aftermarket thats sum bull huh. guess it is what it is tho and she almost home

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    Cell phone. Every cell phone has a camera on it, use it. Next, i agree with not letting your girl drive your baby. You would have called the cops, right? And the ticket the cops would have given him based on your testimony would have his ins co paying immediately.Regardless if he had stopped, cause you would have run him down to get the plate number if he had run. Thats a tough lesson to learn, but at least noone got hurt, and you dont spend any time in jail. Get it fixed, and some day you will get your revenge. It will prob be at 230 in the am with a baseball bat on some 16 year old kids, but im sure you will get it.

hell yea i would love to leave a louisville slugger imprint on the fuckers forehead but like you said at least i didnt go to jail
    decisions decisions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information