Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

douchebag

This is a discussion on douchebag within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by stormkarma his ins has an adjuster coming out monday to look at the car. my insurance dosnt ...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by stormkarma View Post
    his ins has an adjuster coming out monday to look at the car. my insurance dosnt seem like they r gonna let em off the hook. after going over my baby i have found the front fender is cracked ,the back fender is cracked, the tail lense is cracked, both rims busted into the drill slotted rotors, and this is the first time i have ever heard ceramic pads squeel lol!!!! the axel is bent, an exhaust leak and you have to push the clutch through the floor to start her. thanx for all your input and caring like i do shes not just a car!!

ps how do i load pics on here would love to put some up

it's a pain but....
    open an account on www.photobucket.com
    upload pics there
    then copy the direct url of the pic
    then look for the insert pic icon above
    a new window will appear
    then paste the pic url and click ok

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    IMO - If you have his name and insurance information you can find out where he lives....

Just sayin....
    +1 justa saying....

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

yea we got his license plate number to go along with his name and ins info with all that bam google earth is a beautiful thing u can run but you cant hide fucker!!
    im just sayin

NBM
    2002 pontiac Trans Am Ws6

That's a bunch of BS but hopefully things will work out for you man and you will get your car running again.....i just hope they wont try and say its considered total my piece of crap insurance tried that once said it was gonna cost more money to fix my truck than what it was worth even though 3 body shops told them that truck was not totaled and while it was at the so called safe storage of theirs some how my dome lights magically were ruined stupid i hate some insurance companies but anyways don't let them say its totaled if its not.

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by seth_12 View Post
    That's a bunch of BS but hopefully things will work out for you man and you will get your car running again.....i just hope they wont try and say its considered total my piece of crap insurance tried that once said it was gonna cost more money to fix my truck than what it was worth even though 3 body shops told them that truck was not totaled and while it was at the so called safe storage of theirs some how my dome lights magically were ruined stupid i hate some insurance companies but anyways don't let them say its totaled if its not.
    thanx

NBM
    2002 pontiac Trans Am Ws6

Was your girlfriend hurt at all from this accident? you might also be able to get a settlement from them!!

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

ps how do i load pics on here would love to put some up
    I wanna see some pics. Refer to this sticky:
    Posting Pictures

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Hope that aholes rates go through the roof. what did you do with google earth?

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

yea we got his license plate number to go along with his name and ins info with all that bam google earth is a beautiful thing u can run but you cant hide fucker!!
    im just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    Hope that aholes rates go through the roof. what did you do with google earth?
    I'm tempted to say LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT-FELONY/MAKING FALSE REPORT...ummm...yah...this trucker is skrooed.

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

I'm tempted to say LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT-FELONY/MAKING FALSE REPORT...ummm...yah...this trucker is skrooed.

good point

Blue
    1999 Z28 SS

I had someone sideswip my Tahoe Z71 and keep going,but my wife's cuzsin ran the truck down and got his tag. The cops came and gave me the guys insurance info and even called the guy and asked him to comback to the the site but he refused. His he said he was never there and they said because I knew the whitness they can't use them. This happen on nov 1st and i'm still fighting them. Good luck

2002 C5 - M6 - Blue
    2000 Z28 - A4 - Pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Lanaue View Post
    I had someone sideswip my Tahoe Z71 and keep going,but my wife's cuzsin ran the truck down and got his tag. The cops came and gave me the guys insurance info and even called the guy and asked him to comback to the the site but he refused. His he said he was never there and they said because I knew the whitness they can't use them. This happen on nov 1st and i'm still fighting them. Good luck
    You would think the LEO, having the plate # available, would trace it and go to the residence of the accused? Most LEOs I've ever heard of, this would be one of the first things that they do! I understand it happened November 1st, but if you can catch damage with a camera, that could be puzzled together with a "sideswipe" accident, take it the PD that took the original call, and go to the LEO supervisor with it. Explain everything from the beginning. More than likely he'll tell you since it happened so long ago, they can't do much. If it were me, I'd fire back asking them to contact their insurance company seeing what claims they've made since November 1st on the vehicle in question. If nothing appears, then your point is made obvious? This situation has alot of circumstantial evidence, but it's worth a shot

2000 Z - Light Pewter Metallic - A4 - 130k - Bolt Ons - My Pride and Joy
    2002 C5 - Electron Blue - M6 - 32k - My Dream Car

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lanaue View Post
    that sux we had 2 other cars full of people witness the whole thing but both cars were full of family members out for a day of fun together needless to say they dont count as witnesses are you for real!!!!!!!???? i hope the douche that did this to get his feet broken maybe he wont be able to run so fast next time
    good luck girl

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lanaue

did this asshole not have any apparent damage to his truck the cops didnt put 2 and 2 together for you? people like this put people like us on probation

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Last edited by stormkarma; 02-28-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: no pics show up

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

sorry for the wasted space i was trying to load you guys some pics

Black
    2000 Trans Am

already know and thats all we have going for us cuz the cops dont come any longer if no body is injured and the insurance companies love that police report there are no witnesses and his insurance co called us lyers and to fuck off can u beleive that and this guy is a marine and had the nerve to ask my wife if she appreciated what he did for her country that he should get a free pass i say he needs a free ass whoopin
    I would also find out what where he is currently stationed and report him to his C.O./1st Sgt... just for saying some BS like that...

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

fixed it for ya.

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

chuckie669
    thanx a million not sure what i did wrong yet

Black
    2000 Trans Am

wow, those are the same wheels i have on my T/A. Everyone says they look like ass, I like em tho.

I feel for ya, I hope your car gets fixed at his expense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information