Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: douchebag

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Angry douchebag

i have a black on black 2002 ram air 6 sp my pride and joy
    so today i had to drive the truck to work to bring some tools home to build a sub enclosue and while im at work my girl runs a couple erronds and in doing so she was run off the road by a huge jacked up truck the guy stopped said he was so sorry and gave her his insurance then leaves and calls his insurance co. and tells them he witnessed this lady have a wreck and he stopped to makes sure she was ok so he was an innocent witness this bastard might get away with this and im left with 2 busted aftermarket 18 X10.5 rims a pinched rear bumper chipped paint cracked tail light and an exhaust leak and who knows if thats the end car hasnt been on a lift to see if there is further damage what a bitch huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

How do you know he called his insurance and gave them his b/s story?

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

already know and thats all we have going for us cuz the cops dont come any longer if no body is injured and the insurance companies love that police report there are no witnesses and his insurance co called us lyers and to fuck off can u beleive that and this guy is a marine and had the nerve to ask my wife if she appreciated what he did for her country that he should get a free pass i say he needs a free ass whoopin

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

because i had gieco my ins to call allstate his ins co and thats what they said

COTM July '09

BLK/BLK w/CGM Stripes
    2010 Camaro 2SS/M6

What a fucking douche!

Same thing happened once where the person who hit us called her insurance company and stated someone hit her. And when we called, they said they can't do a thing or give us any money until they verify the story, and she kept ignoring their calls. Our insurance handled it and then put their lawyers at work to get the money back.

If the information he gave was genuine, the fact that he gave her his correct information at the time means he was involved; not just driving along and witnessing the incident. Do you stop to help someone and then give them your insurance information to make them feel better? Get your claim handled by a lawyer who knows what they're doing, or claim through your insurance company and have them go after his insurance.
    Last edited by Mean Green Z28; 02-26-2010 at 10:13 PM.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

i'm going to have to say you should partly blame yourself, friends/girlfriends/no one should never drive your car unless its an emergency. sucks though man, you live you learn.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

First mistake is not making a police report with both parties present....

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

OK, 1st Geico will F you. Even if you are their customer for 10+ yrs. Ask me how I know.

2nd, try this angle, Ask his insurance how did you get his insurance info from the guy if he didn't (1) give it to you , and (2) wasn't involved in the accident? You only trade insurance info if you were one of the parties involved. If Geico still refuses to pursue or his won't pay up, take him to small claims court. You'll have your say with a judge and he can make a fair judgment.

Besides this, sorry to hear.

Black
    2001 WS6

This^^ I'm sure they over looked the fact that he gave his ins. info to u guys. If he wasnt involved, why would he have given it to you? I hate assholes like that. Big jacked trucks is the trend out here, and they all do that shit of tryin to run over people and intimidate others with their trucks. I was in traffic once for construction, and this guy nearly clipped my rear bumper, and then went to the right of me, off the road to pas about 50 yards worth of traffic to cut in ahead of them. F*kers...sorry he did that to you, I hope you guys get him for what he did

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    i'm going to have to say you should partly blame yourself, friends/girlfriends/no one should never drive your car unless its an emergency. sucks though man, you live you learn.

What does this have to do with the fact someone drove her off the road and is trying to get out of it? He would have been in the same situation if he was driving.
    Last edited by raynor139; 02-27-2010 at 10:47 AM.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Sorry to hear about this BUT: Could you try using some punctuation next time. Those run on paragraphs make it hard to understand.

Also a word to the wise: NEVER let anybody else drive your prized possesion...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    This^^ I'm sure they over looked the fact that he gave his ins. info to u guys. If he wasnt involved, why would he have given it to you? I hate assholes like that. Big jacked trucks is the trend out here, and they all do that shit of tryin to run over people and intimidate others with their trucks. I was in traffic once for construction, and this guy nearly clipped my rear bumper, and then went to the right of me, off the road to pas about 50 yards worth of traffic to cut in ahead of them. F*kers...sorry he did that to you, I hope you guys get him for what he did
    I hate those a$$holes! I sometimes wonder if they don't notice you or just don't care...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I hate those a$$holes! I sometimes wonder if they don't notice you or just don't care...
    My guess is they don't care...similar to that of a lot of semi-truck drivers. The bigger the vehicle you're in...the more you "think" you are invincible on the road.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by stormkarma View Post
    [B][I]gave her his insurance then leaves and calls his insurance co. and tells them he witnessed this lady have a wreck and he stopped to makes sure she was ok so he was an innocent witness
    he makes no sense, if he were just an actual 'witness' (not the one who caused it) why would he give her his insurance card? (a name & phone # would suffice for an actual witness). Also in pretty much all cases people who 'witness' accidents and what not don't take and call their insurances companies to notify them of what they've seen. Only reason a person would do this is because they are trying to scam/avoid taking responsibility for their actions. You'd think insurance companies would catch onto this sort of thing. These kind of people piss me off. I hope things work out though, I'd hate to see him get away with something like that.
    Click for full size
    Jessica
    '00 Trans Am WS6
    '98 Cherokee Classic - DD

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

IMO - If you have his name and insurance information you can find out where he lives....

Just sayin....

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    What does this have to do with the fact someone drove her off the road and is trying to get out of it? He would have been in the same situation if he was driving.
    for all he knows shes lying, not saying she is, but anythings possible, also being firmiliar with the car usually increases your comfortablity driving and your driving ability.

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    OK, 1st Geico will F you. Even if you are their customer for 10+ yrs. Ask me how I know.
    yes. they will.

black
    99 ws6

wow i just showed my wife this because she wants to drive my car and now after what happened to you she will never drive it.

Collector Yellow
    2002 CETA Conv Auto

all of those discount insurance companies will take advantage of you.

I would just go to your insurance company. your agent should work for you to make sure the insurance company does not hold you liable and increase your rates. The info you haVE FROM THE OTHER DRIVER should be enough proof for your agent to convince the insurance company you are telling the truth. Your insurance company should fix your car and go after the other guys insurance company. Your claim will not be the only claim between the two, so they will work it out eventually, guaranteed.

Black
    2001 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by frank 99ws6 View Post
    wow i just showed my wife this because she wants to drive my car and now after what happened to you she will never drive it.
    ^^^This^^^

black
    2002 ram air 6sp

Angry

his ins has an adjuster coming out monday to look at the car. my insurance dosnt seem like they r gonna let em off the hook. after going over my baby i have found the front fender is cracked ,the back fender is cracked, the tail lense is cracked, both rims busted into the drill slotted rotors, and this is the first time i have ever heard ceramic pads squeel lol!!!! the axel is bent, an exhaust leak and you have to push the clutch through the floor to start her. thanx for all your input and caring like i do shes not just a car!!

ps how do i load pics on here would love to put some up

Thread Information