2000 Trans Am

Do you know where to buy these?

Has anyone ever seen the black pieces of rubber that goes on the edge of the door, to stop paint chipping etc etc......where do you buy those at??? A link would be much appreciated. I have a white car and want to keep the edges of the door clean. So "just in case" my wife hits another car with the passenger door it won't do any damage. Please help me out here!!!
    2000 Arctic White trans am, ws6 hood, ws6 air box, slp lid, slp smooth bellows, slp loudmouth exhaust,shift kit, rebuilt trans, LS6 intake, 3.73 gears, Shaner S3 p/p throttle body, and a tune . SFC. C6 ZO6 rims 18" in back 17" in front. Drilled and slotted rotors.

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

I've seen them in Auto Parts stores. Can't remember exactly what they call them. You could park somewhere where your wife can't open the passenger door into anything. Also if there is a car that is parked next to you when you go back to it, tell her to wait until you pull it forwards.

Just let her know to be careful with your car.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

be a gentleman and open the door for her...and by "her" i'm refering to the car

I always do that-for the integrity of the car, michelle is funny, b/c she'll open it too close and bump her knees and bitch about it...so i just say 'I'LL GET THE DOOR" and that way i can make sure the Phoenix and michelle's knees are safe

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    be a gentleman and open the door for her...and by "her" i'm refering to the car

I always do that-for the integrity of the car, michelle is funny, b/c she'll open it too close and bump her knees and bitch about it...so i just say 'I'LL GET THE DOOR" and that way i can make sure the Phoenix and michelle's knees are safe
    LMAO!!!!!!

Also by doing that, it makes you seem chivalrous (spelling).

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I think the edge of the doors on these cars is too wide for those things.

Thread Information