Artic white
    2001 Trans am

Damn i miss her!

So i wrote this and blogged it on myspace and had some females thinking i was talking about them! Lol

i miss her... She never talked back, always had my back, wasnt scared to speed things up, got up and got down when i wanted! I remember them days when we used to cruise together for the hell of it just me and you listenin to the latest messy... Had no worries just me and you!

We were on the same level we hated fords! You never let me down or emberessed me. Damn gurl you had a fine ass! All them ford boys always got a good look at it, but i didnt trip you knew who daddy was! U were one of a kind cus you was mine, you were definetly my first but for damn sho not my last.

On 03/03/09 you were taken from me and i had to fight for you to live, but at the end there was nothing they could do for you. So i had to givce you up and put u to rest. Alot of memories were made with you and alot are now going to be forgotten! You where my cane, my white gurl, my pride n joy. But i must move on and look ahead and remember all the good times we had spinning wheels n doing donuts til the wheels popped! You was my ride or die! Wing it and swing it was the motto!

Gave you nothing but the best! Just relax and lay to rest! Ima move on, im looking at your cusin she's looking fine. Cus both yall types yall one of a kind. So lets play on n never rewind, and and start new times! Yea gurl her i come i see you with your fine black ass! 02 camaro ss yea that ass is mine!

Lol what you thought i was talking bout a female...? Haha never that let me know when you find one that meets and beats my baby( 01 artic white ls1 trans am) this is why we guys pride ourselves on our cars!

my ws6 eats rice gokillyourself's Avatar

sexy
    1999 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by whiteLS1TA View Post
    So i wrote this and blogged it on myspace and had some females thinking i was talking about them! Lol

i miss her... She never talked back, always had my back, wasnt scared to speed things up, got up and got down when i wanted! I remember them days when we used to cruise together for the hell of it just me and you listenin to the latest messy... Had no worries just me and you!

We were on the same level we hated fords! You never let me down or emberessed me. Damn gurl you had a fine ass! All them ford boys always got a good look at it, but i didnt trip you knew who daddy was! U were one of a kind cus you was mine, you were definetly my first but for damn sho not my last.

On 03/03/09 you were taken from me and i had to fight for you to live, but at the end there was nothing they could do for you. So i had to givce you up and put u to rest. Alot of memories were made with you and alot are now going to be forgotten! You where my cane, my white gurl, my pride n joy. But i must move on and look ahead and remember all the good times we had spinning wheels n doing donuts til the wheels popped! You was my ride or die! Wing it and swing it was the motto!

Gave you nothing but the best! Just relax and lay to rest! Ima move on, im looking at your cusin she's looking fine. Cus both yall types yall one of a kind. So lets play on n never rewind, and and start new times! Yea gurl her i come i see you with your fine black ass! 02 camaro ss yea that ass is mine!

Lol what you thought i was talking bout a female...? Haha never that let me know when you find one that meets and beats my baby( 01 artic white ls1 trans am) this is why we guys pride ourselves on our cars!

that's tight

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Trans am ws6

haha good stuff

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Nice read!

Its all so true!

NBM
    02 M6 Formula

fuck ya, thats awesome. Make sure to get another if u havent already

Awaiting Activation

White
    2000 Trans Am

my man that is awesome..i have an artic white t/a its a 2000..she is all i ever wanted in a women and so much more

Awaiting Activation

White
    2000 Trans Am

why the heck wont my pic show when i post something?

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

That was good

2002 CETA m6

that was pretty deep...but loosing a great ride can be a traumatic experience

Machine Silver
    05 Corvette

get it back.

Thread Information