Daily Driver

This is a discussion on Daily Driver within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Besides my two trans am's both black. I have a '12 Crush Orange Jeep Wrangler Unlimited but I have been ...

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Cool Daily Driver

Besides my two trans am's both black. I have a '12 Crush Orange Jeep Wrangler Unlimited but I have been enticed by the overall "need for speed". I love my Jeep but my dealer called me. Wranglers fetch a pretty penny on the used market and knows that I like to go fast. All my DD's have been suv/truck/jeep since 2004. I kinda wanted a new fast four door.

I am pretty sure I am going to pull the trigger on a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T with AWD. All the goodies (monroof, nav) Going black with black interior and a special package that has black rims and grill. With a hemi of course.

I don't like any of the current GM products and the SHO is too expensive and just doesn't look as menacing as the Charger. Any one have a 2011-2013 Charger with Hemi? If so, how do you like it?

Once I get it I will post a pic by my Trans Ams. All black.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

I have a 2006 Dodge Charger RT Daytona as my DD and I love it so I am sure you will enjoy the '12 one. Although I wish I went with the SRT8.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

You could wait for the Chevy SS! Those Chargers are pretty sweet though

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS6 View Post
    You could wait for the Chevy SS! Those Chargers are pretty sweet though
    I may be trading in my charger for that lol. I want to buy my first Brand New car.

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Another vote for the SS here.

2002 Trans Am WS6 - Red
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ

Black
    1998 Trans Am

I pulled the trigger about ten days ago and sold my jeep. I got one helluva of a deal from a dealer in the burbs of Chicago. Well worth the drive at least $2k cheaper than any of the jokers around here. Again, nothing from GM excites me not even the new SS. It stills looks boring..Sorry!! I am loving Chrysler now and will probably get my wife a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee next year.

Anywayz, there is a pic below. It is a 2013 Charger RT with AWD sport appearance package (black rims and black grill. Black exterior with all black leather interior. 370 HP 5.7 Hemi. It is a monster in a car this large plus it handles like a much smaller car. Has paddle shifters on steering wheel, moonroof, nav/back up camera. A huge 8.4 inch touchscreen for nav, climate, radio, and just about anything else. Love the LED tail lights too. Never had a vehicle with factory remote start and it is great in Iowa in winter.

Low 5 seconds 0-60 from the factory plus I can haul the family all over. Getting about 18 in town and hit 24 mpg on the way home from Chi-town.

Bad cell phone pics. STill love my TA!! Took it out this Saturday to blow the cobwebs out.
    Mynewcharger_zps0c94db5e.jpg Photo by herkybird13 | Photobucket

Super Moderator

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Sharp looking car. Some friends have one quite similar and they really like it.

Thread Information