Crazy kid with a Mustang

This is a discussion on Crazy kid with a Mustang within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; So I get a text on my phone this morning telling me there is a kid with a mustang just ...

Crazy kid with a Mustang

So I get a text on my phone this morning telling me there is a kid with a mustang just running his mouth about me and my car, never met the kid in my life, so I ask who is it and all I get back is, some kid who says he will destroy me ! He is claiming he is putting down 500rwhp and is running 12s, mind you I live in colorado and were 5800ft above sea level, so I asked what is done to his car ? Then I get a text from the same person saying he will run me for $600 up front but they dont know what is done to his car...So I think to myself that I might just take the I find out where he is so I head that way, I see his car but cant find him anywhere...So I ask some ppl who know him and what is done to his car ? They tell me he has a full exhaust system, and a 3000 stall. He told them that he has put almost 1000 bucks into his car. So I laugh, and try to find the kid, I look back and his car is gone and there he goes reving his engine at me ??? So as of now I am trying to get ahold of this kis some how cuz I really wnat to win $600 and put him in his place. As for my mods I have a lid, SLP under drive pullies, the cold air induction package, bellow, MAF, high flow cats, electronic cut out, magnaflow muffler, LS6 intake manifold, SFC, and Nitto 555 DRs O and HyperTek cp3, and on the way is Motive 3:7:3s, lol this kid has no idea !!! If I do find him and run him trust me I will get every sec of it on tape and post it ha ha

New Jersey

1998 Pontiac Trans Am

that $600 can go towards a nice catback or LT's

Bristol, PA

98 Formula

No way in hell he's 500hp and only running 12's! Take that 600 bucks and put that towards a nice pair of LT's and ORY. PLEASE post the video when you smoke his ass!

I have raced another GT and that kid had full exhaust, 3:7:3s, cold air intake, and a performance chip or something and from a dig I pulled him by almost 6 cars and I only took him to 90 and that was when I only had a lid and my pullies so I know thats I will rape this kid now...But for sure in the future im getting a ORY, LTs a little down the road but 600 bucks will

Thread Information