Considering Another T/A

This is a discussion on Considering Another T/A within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Im currently looking to buy another T/A i saw this one online i dont like the wheels so if i ...

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Considering Another T/A

Im currently looking to buy another T/A i saw this one online i dont like the wheels so if i buy it these are going ASAP

I narrowed my search down to 4 colors SOM,RED.NBM,and BLACK although my first T/A was black i could live with another black one
    the prices for these cars arent going down anytime soon its hard to find one in decent shape for a fair and reasonable price

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

That's a nice color. If you buy it, I'll trade you wheels. I got the factory WS6 rims.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

I say go for it
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyNATION View Post
    Im currently looking to buy another T/A i saw this one online i dont like the wheels so if i buy it these are going ASAP
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    I narrowed my search down to 4 colors SOM,RED.NBM,and BLACK although my first T/A was black i could live with another black one
    the prices for these cars arent going down anytime soon its hard to find one in decent shape for a fair and reasonable price
    Being totally biased id say go SOM not too many ls-1`s in that color...Black is always nice! Before i got my SS i thought about black( before i saw it in SOM) BUT as a rule of thumb black shows EVERYTHING! Thats why its the hardest color to paint!,,,it shows any imperfection in the body,it shows nicks,chips and scratches etc. real easy So being im very anal about my car and its paint i knew that black was probably not for me( even though i think its one of THE best colors to paint a car!!) Im too much of a stickler and dont have the money to re-due a black paint job every couple years so? I opted for SOM the sickest color to me!!,Pewter was my second choice. Im likin that blue too it works for that car,, P.S.> i dont think the wheels are that bad?
    Last edited by SuperSSguy; 10-06-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

What are the details on that car? Didn't you want a C6?

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

I like the wheels myself. Wouldn't look bad on my car

Thread Information