Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I was driving downtown with my girl yesterday when a guy standing at the corner waiting for the light says ...

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

I was driving downtown with my girl yesterday when a guy standing at the corner waiting for the light says to me... "Man...I wish I were you today."
    Last edited by Mieux97; 06-26-2009 at 05:17 AM.

white and black
    98 camaro

this is a t/a but i just wanna say one time i was at da light and 2 gangster lookin guys are staring at me and i stare back for 30seconds till they say is that an ss and just tell me that it was tight haha.all of a suden i look to my left and a guy on a bike is goin real slow toda front of da light lookin at my car and say nice car dude the painjob really makes it stand out

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

I was at Autozone putting in washer fluid and mounting my front plate unnder my plate cover when I saw this blue '08 'Stang pull on the lot. I just KNEW this guy was gonna pull in next to me, since there was an open space, an he did. Immediately after he parked, he and his girl (hot mami) stated "nice car" as he proceeds to pop the hood (needed an alternator). I noticed the he had a CAI (his air filter must have fell off en route...had to put it back on.)

So we talk briefly and it goes a lil like this:

Guy: "So wat you got...5.6...5.8?"

Me: "Nah...5.7L stock except a lid. What you got...an 08?"

Guy: "Yeah, its nice. I always wanted a T/A, but I was in the military and couldn't afford it then. I got a Mustang cuz its cheaper to toy with."

Me:

Guy: "You done any racing?"

Me: "Nah...not me for now (yeah right!)"

What he says next caught me off guard....

Guy: "Yeah...I wouldn't race against that thing cuz I know its a beast"

So as I am pulling out he's diggin the sounds of the pipes and I can hear him telling his girl as she smiles "Look at his seats! (I got custom headrest covers)"

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by chocos_ls1 View Post
    this is a t/a but i just wanna say one time i was at da light and 2 gangster lookin guys are staring at me and i stare back for 30seconds till they say is that an ss and just tell me that it was tight haha.all of a suden i look to my left and a guy on a bike is goin real slow toda front of da light lookin at my car and say nice car dude the painjob really makes it stand out

Carefull that's how car jackings happen

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    You mean who would insult the GTO like that...
    lol nope nope, i got it right...

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

I got some good compliments at the car show today. I was impressed since I was next to a beautiful Hugger Orange 2010 SS2.

The chic from the bikini contest came up and asked if I was single

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

all talk no goods... tisk tisk... enjoy boys... from carlisle today...

pewter
    2000 T/A WS.6

eh just the ussual nice car not really any overly interesting ones and nice pics.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

And with that i suddenly realize I have no good excuse as to why I wasn't at Carlisle on Saturday..... I should have woken up at the crack of dawn washed the car real good and gotten my sorry ass out there!!! I think my 00 Firehawk would have looked swell in those pics, which are awesome just as they are btw. btw why aren't there any cars in those pics?

On another note I had a slew of compliments this weekend anyway. I had a couple of people ask me if my car was a vette. People usually say they've never seen one like mine and my reply of "they only made 10 like this" usually shocks the hell out of them. before anyone corrects me i know there were 700+ 2000 Firehawks but there indeed were only 10 M6 NBM cars with the SLP spoiler. am i lying? no.... stretching??? a little lolol.

I had a 99 WS6 clone ask me what year the car was and he was admiring mine from the stoplight. we then took it from like a 40 roll and i got a car length on him before letting up, he was loud but I have no clue what mods he had aside from visual mods like the WS6 hood and stripes and misc other visual mods.

I had a 06+ BMW 335i roll up alongside me on the highway as he was telling his girl what a nice car i had then he shouted over the standard "nice car" and asked what year. Few miles down I had a chance to let him hear the pipes and gave him a taste. Same trip I rolled alongside a fully restored early 70's firebird for a while.

Finally I rolled up to a stoplight with a 70's vette. guy had his windows closed but we made eye contact and nodded at eachother approvingly. on green we let loose and I walked on the vette.

There were other compliments peppered through the weekend these were just some of the notables. Needless to say I LOVE THIS CAR!!!! Best part? The summer is just getting started!!!!!

Red
    1998 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    all talk no goods... tisk tisk... enjoy boys... from carlisle today...
    Saw your car there man. It is really lookin good. And that one model chick with the little star tramp stamp...

Black
    1999 WS6

Ok I have a good one-

The other day I just washed the car and took it on its weekly joy ride down to the other end of the city to the local second cup that has a nice patio. As I was approaching the busy patio, there was a lil boy walking with his mom and dad, couldn't have been more then 5-6 years old. Before I even got close to them, he dropped his lil radio flyer wagon that he was pulling and immediately pointed and shouted towards my car stoping his parents as well.

I drove by them smiling and he had his mouth wide open, still pointing as I passed by. I had to make a U-turn up ahead in order to get my usual parking spot so as I approached them again, this time I stopped by and rolled down the window gave the lil guy a quick wave and said to his parents "I think he likes my car lol" His mother replied "yeah he loves it, he says its batman's car!!"

I burst out laughing my a$$ off and said thanks for the compliments and threw him a lil rev while he waved and said bye. The kid made my day!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    lol nope nope, i got it right...
    Ouch. I dont really care for the new Camaro. Looks like a hybrid of the challenger and the mustang.

2002 Firebird Formula

While I was at Chevron gassing up, some guy pulled up and asked me if i'd sell it to him and what the fastest i'd gone in it was.

Also, apparently someone broke my antenna while I was at Wal-Mart the other day.

The car's stock, btw. It's probably nothing special to all the other T/As i've seen.

Edit: I'm working on fixing it up at the moment, though. I've been trying to get some headers put on it for the past week or so.
    Last edited by Stinger; 06-29-2009 at 09:56 AM.

Red
    1998 Trans Am

Does This Count?

Ok. Well, I was driving to work and I got pulled over. I was scared shit-less cause I was driving about 15-20 over on the highway about 30 seconds before a cop in town pulled me over. He was driving from the opposite direction so I was not 100% sure why I was getting pulled over.

So, the cop asked me if I knew why I was getting pulled over, and I replied "I am not sure officer" (Expecting a huge speeding ticket)....He ended up pulling me over because I have my Firebird License Plate cover on rather than my front license plate on. By this time, I was relieved he was giving my a warning for a rule that doesn't really matter.. but pissed because I was running really late. After he gave me my warning, wasted both of our time, and scared the shit outta me...he says. "This a really nice car"

I guess this counts as a compliment, but I would have rather him just not have pulled me over....

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Ouch. I dont really care for the new Camaro. Looks like a hybrid of the challenger and the mustang.
    idk, i did not like them one bit in any of the pictures i seen, but untill i actually seen one in person, i was dam impressed....

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

shit, i just relized i posted those in the wrong thread, i ment for those to go to the hot chicks on t/a and camaros thread...im a retard lol

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread minds your post

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

lol didnt figure so, still not sure how i managed that one though...drained from a weekend at carlilse in the sun i guess lol

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    idk, i did not like them one bit in any of the pictures i seen, but untill i actually seen one in person, i was dam impressed....
    The black ones look ok. Nothing compared to the WS6 though. Still the meanest looking car on the road IMHO

Red
    02 WS6 Trans Am

I have been a big fan of T/A's since my HS yrs when I had my 73 Trans Am I have had 4 now. I don't get any compliments but any T/A I see I always give a thumbs up

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information