Page 1 of 25 1234521 ... LastLast
    Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

Seems like everytime I drive my car anywhere I have at least one person point at me and wave. This weekened I had two little kids almost run out in the street wavving at me, they were screaming and jumping so after I got a decent ways past them I lit her up for them and I could still see them freaking out. I was walking out of walmart and had some people ask If I had the the loud ass black trans am and what engine is had etc etc etc.

SO!

YOUR TURN!! POST EM UP!

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

"That's a nice camaro!" - gas station employee

...that's about the closest thing i get to a compliment.....oh, and everyone who stares as it drives by

black
    2002 trans am ws6

couple months back (already told this story but i like it)me and the wife were going to store my ta parked next to here gt in drive way we went to get in the stang young kids across the street said nice trans am haha ingored the mustang

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I get more eye rolls than anything.

black
    98 trans am

Everytime i cleaned the car up and take out for a drive i get compliments! One time i was cruising when someguy screamed and said wow that a hot ass ride man! Another time i was waiting for a green light, and these two black males started talking so i was like wonder what they want, and put the window down and they said man thats a beatiful car they dont make them like that anymore! And at work they think im a pimp because i can afford a car like that, working only partime haha! And i could go on and on with compliments!

Looking for my next LSX 6-Speeder's Avatar

PBM
    2004 GTO M6 PBM

Not long after i got my car i took it to costco to get new tires put on and when i went out to get it after the work was done of the techs comes out and asks are you the owner? and Says he loves these cars and we chatted for a few mins.

Another time not long after costco i was getting a part @ pep boys the guy at the counter wanted to know if id sell it.

Various other times people speed up to catch up and see whos driving, no one ever pulls up next to me at a light excluding ONE time from some random kids.

Ive even had the car covered and people ask whats under the sheet or i can see them pointing and staring trying to figure it out. Stang owners of course try not to let it get to them but they look or glare haha.

Black
    2002 Camaro SS SLP

The funniest 1 ive got is, ''Man, that's a nice SS, you don't see too many of them, because everyone else has crashed em"

2002 Camaro SS A4 - SLP# 2951 l MS4 l LT's w/ORY l F.A.S.T 78 & TB l Borla l Cutout l CME l TCI 3500 l 3.23's l !emissions l !sway

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

I dont get very many compliments cause of the stuck up rich assholes around me couldnt give a shit cause my car didnt cost 60k. I get most compliments from friends of my brothers cause they know that I would spank their ricer asses.

Oh and on top of that UTI is right up the street from me and all those ricers are just jealous. So by default people dont compliment my car but once i rip past them they know whats up.

Red
    2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I got some compliments from two kids like 8years old in a mini van at a walmart parking lot.

They were starring at my car as I put my stuff in the trunk. One says "what car is that", I tell em. Then as I'm getting in the other says "wow, are you rich?" Thought that was pretty neat lol. I gave them a good rev and a wave as I left

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    I dont get very many compliments cause of the stuck up rich assholes around me couldnt give a shit cause my car didnt cost 60k. I get most compliments from friends of my brothers cause they know that I would spank their ricer asses.

Oh and on top of that UTI is right up the street from me and all those ricers are just jealous. So by default people dont compliment my car but once i rip past them they know whats up.
    Though your car was born from a Rich blood line of Firebirds.....respect is not given as a birth right* , but is earned by showing up those around you
    Last edited by jknelms; 09-28-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: * see new Camaro for referencing.

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    Though your car was born from a Rich blood line of Firebirds.....respect is not given as a birth right* , but is earned by showing up those around you
    I agree completely! One I get my Long Tubes then Ill slowly gain everyones respect.

On a side not I forgot I got an enthusiastic thumbs up from a guy in a SLK55 AMG after running with him for a bit. That was a ray of hope!

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

I usually get the common "nice car" at red lights/parking lots, or the stop and stare by kids on the street.

My next door neighbor's 4 yo kids always comes running out of his house when he hears me start up in the garage or when I pull into the driveway.

One time, I was leaving for work, it had just stopped raining, and the HS bus was letting the students off the bus. the bus was on the main road I I was going to turn and follow the bus (but had to stop obviously), so I hit the Line-loc and lit up the tires for a good 30 seconds...the stares I got I was laughing SO HARD...one kid tripped over his own feet walking across the street

red

Everytime I drive to the Navy base the gate guard tells me "that can't be stock" I then say yes to mess with them.
    1996 Z28 LT-1 (with basic bolt-on)

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

I'm usually leaving for work around the time the school bus is dropping kids off, so I get plenty of points, stares, and waves from the neighborhood highschool chicks haha..

The funniest part though is the looks/comments I get from people at gas stations when I fill up on my way to/from work. They see a kid in a grocery store uniform and wonder how in the hell I can afford a car that nice. Ditto for customers when I pull up at work too.

Then I tell them I paid less for it than my mom did for her Civic, and I can get right at 30mpg highway just for kicks.

black
    2000 chevy camaro

i was workin on my car a few months ago and i decided to start it up without putting the rest of the exhaust on. an old guy down the street walked over to my house and just stood there to listen to it. then a few of the little neighborhood skeezers hung around eyeballing the beast. i enjoyed it

oh shit i just realized this was a T/A thread. my bad guys
    Last edited by blatty86; 09-29-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: oops

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    "That's a nice camaro!" - gas station employee

...that's about the closest thing i get to a compliment.....oh, and everyone who stares as it drives by
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge91 View Post
    The funniest 1 ive got is, ''Man, that's a nice SS, you don't see too many of them, because everyone else has crashed em"

I get the infamous "nice camaro" all the time... kinda agrivates me, not that i have anything against maros but... i bought a t/a for a reason lol.

Id have to say though the best compliment i ever got was at a gas station coming home from the strip about a month ago. Still had #s on the windshield and all that good stuff. Some random hot chick comes up and goes... "wow that things a panty dropper"

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

lots of nice car's and bad ass ride man.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

neighbor kid called me bat man...

i get the "nice camaro" and i correct them every time.. .

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

lol that one reminds me of when i was going to this night club, and i parked it and was shutting shit off when this explorer pulled up beside me and a very good looking chick got out as i did and she goes wow im impressed... so i go at what? and she said your car, doesnt get to be much more of a panty dropper, so i replied yea i guess it might help, she followed up with a well it would get mine.....(huge cheesey smile)......didnt even go into the club....

Other than that you get the usuall nice car and stuff like that but my personal favorite thing to do is when your getting gas, and can tell ppl are watching and looking but not trying to be obvous, before you start it to leave, open up both e-cutouts and give it just a bump in the gas as your start it, ppl litterally will duck/jump then usually smile...

Page 1 of 25 1234521 ... LastLast

Thread Information