Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; got another "nice car" when filling up at the gas station...

silver
    2002 ws6

got another "nice car" when filling up at the gas station

Junior Member 94TA25thANNIVERSARY's Avatar

White
    1994 Trans Am 25th

I was driving down main street and there's a tunnel where the train goes over. There was a Integra behind me so I dropped down to 1st and let her rip to give him a good echo. He pulled beside me at the next lights and said "Holy shit that's badass"

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by 94TA25thANNIVERSARY View Post
    I was driving down main street and there's a tunnel where the train goes over. There was a Integra behind me so I dropped down to 1st and let her rip to give him a good echo. He pulled beside me at the next lights and said "Holy shit that's badass"
    lol they usually have a cop during the cruise in where are tunnel is like this.. they dont like burnouts at all under it but they do allow for some nice revs..

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

the first time drove my car to work, which was a few weeks ago, it was the subject of the day. Everyone was like man that car is awesome.....and I quote " I have never seen black paint look so black and shiny" I was very happy to hear that

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM

Quote Originally Posted by 1998 T/A View Post
    I think my favorite would have to be when i took my car to advanced auto and i have the hood open....some decent looking chick, maybe 30 walks by and goes " that car..is fucking hott" as her boyfriend pulled up in srt4 lol

once in a lifetime right there.. i get mostly mean shit said about my car cuz its so loud and i drive a little too fast..but every date i go on surely calls me back

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Yeah, I get ALOT of a good feed back, like thumbs up, people telling me nice car ect...but there is just as many haters out there too, i have noticed some people pull out in front of me and drive slow on purpose, I also get eye rolls and head shakes sometimes too. But I love my car so screw'em.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

The compliments sure make your head swell. It's a great feeling to have someone walk up to a nine year old car and say wow. Standing out so much also the reason I have a key scratch down to the metal on my driver door.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by chuckie669 View Post
    The compliments sure make your head swell. It's a great feeling to have someone walk up to a nine year old car and say wow. Standing out so much also the reason I have a key scratch down to the metal on my driver door.
    The door isnt metal lol

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    The door isnt metal lol
    Thanks for the correction. Thats just how I phrase it when it goes past clearcoat and paint.

Dark Blue Metalic
    2000 WS6

I was getting gas the other day when a sheriff department car pulled up to the pump right beside and started pumping gas, I noticed that he kept looking at my car, he then told me that I had a nice car and never took his eyes off of my car, so me being me told him "I know what you are thinking" and he said what is that, and I told him "you cant catch it"

black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

most of the time they just want to hear me get on it. If I know the person I might push down the pedal. yesterday a yellow mustang going the opposite way shifted down so I could hear him rev it up. I just laughed and waved with the t-tops off. If he only knew. My car is loud enough without revving it. My speakers have been blown for about 2 years. I can't hear them anyhow so why replace. Screw the show I like the go.
    UMI sfc,whisper lid,k-n,diablo,shift kit,kooks long tubes-N-y-pipe,Borla 3" cat-back,power bond underdrive pulley,msd wires,front- baer gt brakes, slotted and drilled rotors , braided lines,tuned and dyno'd.345 HP and 354 torque

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

Quote Originally Posted by Gundlach9 View Post
    Well, I guess my experience has been a little different. After reading some of the stories here, I have to say that I've only once gotten another TA to wave at me on the road. I see them from time to time, and its not like our cars are very good at hiding in a crowd - of course they stand out, that what they were made for. But every time I pass one they never acknowledge me/see me. What's worse is that my dad bought the new mustang gt when it came out back in '05, and we all know that Ford sells more mustangs than they can make. Anyway, whenever we go for a ride, every mustang on the road waves, gives thumbs up, talks to us. What gives?
    Raising the dead a bit here but i was reading through the thread and saw this post. I know why mustangs are so friendly to eachother....

You see the Mustang is a lesser beast, one incapable of hunting prey on its own. As a result Mustangs are forced to hunt in packs so as to overwhelm their prey and ensure their continued survival. This is why Mustang owners are so eager to exchange glances waves and words, they need numbers to survive.

F-bods don't suffer from this. They are entirely capable of hunting alone and maintaining their dominance over nearly any prey. This is why F-body owners don't find it necessary to aknowledge every time they see a member of their species. F-bods have been known to fend off attacks from entire "wolfpacks" of mustangs with relative ease.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule and in this case there is a select breed of genetically mutated mustangs born early this century with exceptional power and speed. These of course are affectionately known as "termis"

I hope this clears things up.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    Raising the dead a bit here but i was reading through the thread and saw this post. I know why mustangs are so friendly to eachother....

You see the Mustang is a lesser beast, one incapable of hunting prey on its own. As a result Mustangs are forced to hunt in packs so as to overwhelm their prey and ensure their continued survival. This is why Mustang owners are so eager to exchange glances waves and words, they need numbers to survive.

F-bods don't suffer from this. They are entirely capable of hunting alone and maintaining their dominance over nearly any prey. This is why F-body owners don't find it necessary to aknowledge every time they see a member of their species. F-bods have been known to fend off attacks from entire "wolfpacks" of mustangs with relative ease.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule and in this case there is a select breed of genetically mutated mustangs born early this century with exceptional power and speed. These of course are affectionately known as "termis"

ahahaha

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post

LOL. well said.

white
    1998 trans am

well said about mustangs well i have my TA and i love it.... i am living in germany right now and i still have 2 more years to go for this overseas duty.
    everyone know my car name in my area and everyone in love with it. (her name is babydoll)
    everyday people telling me how beautiful my car is and i got an offers. so far they offer 26000$ for my 98 TA and i am still not selling it. dont matther what club i go i get a VIP pass and front parking space. I dont have to look for girls because they all over. Germany and my TA best combo for a lot of 1 night stands it is not just a head turner... its free ticket to wild sexy nights

Black
    2002 TA WS6 M6

The kids down the street always come out to wave when i leave. They call my car Night-rider... lol

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by adamsoldier View Post
    well said about mustangs well i have my TA and i love it.... i am living in germany right now and i still have 2 more years to go for this overseas duty.
    everyone know my car name in my area and everyone in love with it. (her name is babydoll)
    everyday people telling me how beautiful my car is and i got an offers. so far they offer 26000$ for my 98 TA and i am still not selling it. dont matther what club i go i get a VIP pass and front parking space. I dont have to look for girls because they all over. Germany and my TA best combo for a lot of 1 night stands it is not just a head turner... its free ticket to wild sexy nights
    happy times! i get offers on my car quite often too

Black
    1998 WS6 Convert

I get compliments every time I drive mine.
    My parents neighbor ask me last week if it was new and when I told him it was 11 years old he could not believe it.

My new neighbors moved in about 3 months ago and the 10 year old boy said to me the first time he saw it in the garage uncovered " I didnít know you had a Ferrari"

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Just a few weeks ago, my ex gf requested i sopped by sonic and get her some slushie shit. So i did... well its th best sonic stop ever!! As im waiting in line a few kids from the highschool get their in their civics, crx, and all thos little things one of these kids had a g35. Well it looked like this kid was their hero!! and I was just in the drive thru, t tops off stereo kinda loud with some kings of leon, and a 350z passes next to me and revs, of couse i cant let this go so i gently rev back about to 4k rpm, well people duck and turn and stare and all the attention from the g35 is now on me!! so i get the slushie and as im leaving... a kid yells "hey!! burnout!!" so i stop, and they all turn and just wait... i light her up for about 20 sec filling the place with smoke and as im getting on the street i see all the kids staring! and giving thumbs up except the little queer in the red g35 that was just cleanning his wheels... oh boy i cant wait to see him later... but hey i was just steering them in the right direction

And i also get all the eye rolls and head shakes from older ladies and my favorite compliment is from other cars when their alarms go off! and the usual "nice camaro" its appreciated but when the fuck have you seen a camaro look this mean! haha (not to diss on camaros, i love em too) but as it says "A Camaro looks like it can kick your ass, but a Trans Am looks like its coming over to do it!" my favorite quote
    Last edited by silverWS6; 06-20-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Pewter
    2001 formula

i got nice corvette, another person thought it was a sunfire, bout bitch slapped them for that one

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information