Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by JoshieDoom no one loves the opti hha jk bro i would give you comments f-that opti!!!! that ...

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JoshieDoom View Post
    no one loves the opti

hha jk bro i would give you comments
    f-that opti!!!! that is the problem isnt it!!??

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by irishpenguin13 View Post
    f-that opti!!!! that is the problem isnt it!!??
    Yup... I see a lt1 and first thing I noticed is the ugly tailights and the darth vader front end... then i think.... i wonder if he/she has replaced the opti.

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

Yup... I see a lt1 and first thing I noticed is the ugly tailights and the darth vader front end... then i think.... i wonder if he/she has replaced the opti.
    well, the only reason i bought it is because its what i wanted.
    and yes, the opti is replaced. didnt have to, but i did.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

well, the only reason i bought it is because its what i wanted.
    and yes, the opti is replaced. didnt have to, but i did.
    lol if you like it tell others to FO IMO

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

no man, its cool. i do love it, and if nobody else does, than thats ok.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

no man, its cool. i do love it, and if nobody else does, than thats ok.
    Exactly!!

maybe your town sucks or something... do a burnout and run from the cops and become famous??

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

haha! but no really, my town does suck. it..........really.........sucks.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

After I got mine I had to pick up my niece from school. All her team mates were their waiting on their parents and some parents like me waiting on their kids, anyways a couple of hot looking MILFS come up to me and start asking all sorts of questions. One impressed me, seems her ex had a mustang and she had a T/A, her ex forced her to sell hers and keeping his, she ended up divorcing him. She said she love the way the T/A got her in the mood. I'm thinkin' she was maybe leaving an open invite?!?!?

Anyways next day my niece asked me if I could always pick her up in my T/A. All of her friends kept asking her all day what kinda car it was....

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

haha go for it!

Navy Blue Metallic

Can't Married...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

another one from the other day....

I was sitting at a light 3 cars back and in the furthest right lane, theres a caviler in the lane to the left of me and one car ahead of me and a Tacoma pickup to the left of the caviler.....

Theres an older guy pry 55ish in the pasenger seat of the tacoma just hassling these 2 kids in the cav, and im laughin cuz hes saying everything from "I'll race you for pink slips" to "common this tacoma sounds better than your dual fart can POS exhaust" old guy had a hell of a sense of humor.... but after the exhaust comment the cav just redlined it.... and the old guy laughs and the driver revs his up a lil, and its got duals and glasspacks sounds, so sounds good, but nothing extreeme, but i figgure i gotta have a lil fun too so i opened the dual cutouts as the cav reved a second time and before the tacoma had a chance to fire back (I had been silent up to this point) I just pinned it and gave bout a 5k open header roar.... the old guy bout broke his neck and got all excited and was like "listen to that and learn", "race him i dare you", and "that is the sound of what true muscle sounds like" I just had to smile and let it sit and rumble, but this kid in a suburban clear up front is leaned clear out his window and tooking back (pry 8-9 years old) gives me a thumbs up as his mom yells at him to get back in the window.... but the one that made me laugh the most was the passenger in the cav, puts his hand out the window and gives me a "shoo off" hand jesture, i just waved a $20 out the window and said "lets go buddy" but all in all i had 7-10 car drivers break necks off that rev, kinda gave me an erie feeling... but a good feeling...

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    another one from the other day....

I was sitting at a light 3 cars back and in the furthest right lane, theres a caviler in the lane to the left of me and one car ahead of me and a Tacoma pickup to the left of the caviler.....

Theres an older guy pry 55ish in the pasenger seat of the tacoma just hassling these 2 kids in the cav, and im laughin cuz hes saying everything from "I'll race you for pink slips" to "common this tacoma sounds better than your dual fart can POS exhaust" old guy had a hell of a sense of humor.... but after the exhaust comment the cav just redlined it.... and the old guy laughs and the driver revs his up a lil, and its got duals and glasspacks sounds, so sounds good, but nothing extreeme, but i figgure i gotta have a lil fun too so i opened the dual cutouts as the cav reved a second time and before the tacoma had a chance to fire back (I had been silent up to this point) I just pinned it and gave bout a 5k open header roar.... the old guy bout broke his neck and got all excited and was like "listen to that and learn", "race him i dare you", and "that is the sound of what true muscle sounds like" I just had to smile and let it sit and rumble, but this kid in a suburban clear up front is leaned clear out his window and tooking back (pry 8-9 years old) gives me a thumbs up as his mom yells at him to get back in the window.... but the one that made me laugh the most was the passenger in the cav, puts his hand out the window and gives me a "shoo off" hand jesture, i just waved a $20 out the window and said "lets go buddy" but all in all i had 7-10 car drivers break necks off that rev, kinda gave me an erie feeling... but a good feeling...
    Where you get your cutouts? (Cost?) PM is you will??

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Where you get your cutouts? (Cost?) PM is you will??

QTP makes an ORY with dual Electric Cutouts built in.... PM sent on info but ....

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

I got crime stoppers (aka snitch hotline) called on me several times back a couple years ago when I had no muffler. I was apparently doing 150mph in a 30. Even tho in reality I would run around 45 in a lower gear....

edit:thought thread title said complaints...
    Last edited by hutch1999; 04-22-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: mis read

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    I got crime stoppers (aka snitch hotline) called on me several times back a couple years ago when I had no muffler. I was apparently doing 150mph in a 30. Even tho in reality I would run around 45 in a lower gear....

edit:thought thread title said complaints...
    Isnt jealousy a form of compliments???

How did that go though?

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Isnt jealousy a form of compliments???

How did that go though?
    Well I was never caught speeding on that road but I was caught doing donuts on privately owned property which is completely legal. The cop couldnt write any ticket for that, so he started yelling about the crime stoppers calls.

Cop yelled at me, took my license, then gave it back, yelled some more about how they had got so many call on a loud white camaro on a certain road. Then preceded to tell me he couldnt do anything about it since he didnt catch me doing it. Then yelled some more and let me go.

I thought about calling him out when he called it a camaro but I let it go and just drove off. Got the muffler back on the car and I havent been bothered since...

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by hutch1999 View Post
    Well I was never caught speeding on that road but I was caught doing donuts on privately owned property which is completely legal. The cop couldnt write any ticket for that, so he started yelling about the crime stoppers calls.

Cop yelled at me, took my license, then gave it back, yelled some more about how they had got so many call on a loud white camaro on a certain road. Then preceded to tell me he couldnt do anything about it since he didnt catch me doing it. Then yelled some more and let me go.

I thought about calling him out when he called it a camaro but I let it go and just drove off. Got the muffler back on the car and I havent been bothered since...
    trans ams are the nicest camaros.

Red
    1998 T/A

I had some dude come up beside me the other day at a stoplight and say something along the lines of "Awesome car man...Is that a Viper?" I laughed and said Nah, it's a Trans Am. He got a confused look on his face, glanced to the back and front of it, then back to me and said "Damn, they look nice."

I guess it's nice to know my $6500 car looks like the high dollar stuff. LOL

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird

Its been nice the past few days minus rain here and there and I had one guy in a exhuastless 350 truck and ask me if it had the lt1 350 so I eased up enough for him to see the plate and he told me he wanted to see me turn it loose so I did the cop scout out look and on green I layed some rubber down for him. I was in otter zone just like 5 minutes later and was checking out and some guy in a mullet pointed to my car wayyy in the backside of the lot and said to his friend "is that the new challenger"?

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I get more eye rolls than anything.
    Thats towards you NOT the TA

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information