Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567824 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Ok well it may not be a compliment but... I was sitting at a light waiting when this smoken hot ...

Black
    1999 Trans Am FIREHAWK

Ok well it may not be a compliment but... I was sitting at a light waiting when this smoken hot chick on a lime green croch rocket was making a left hand turn towards me and looked at right me and gave me a nod and a smile !! Cool .
    1999 T/A FIREHAWK - SLP Lid & Bellow,LT`s & Catted Y & Power-Flo Catback , MSD & NGK , UMI 3P SFC,ADJ PHB,STB,LCA`s & Relos , Eibach Pro Kit , Bilstine/SLP Shocks , MAC Diff Cover , BFG & OE Wheels C5DD 18x9.5/10.5 , HID 8000K Headlights - Dyno`d @ 319.07 HP & 327.23 Ft-lb ( Tuned by Champ Motors )

Awaiting Activation
    I have older guys come up to me telling me what a nice car
    I have and asking what year. Kids crack me up, I see them playing outside and all of a sudden they all stop doing what they are doing and watch or yell out cool car. LMAO

Bright Purple Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

Mike's ta

sorry for the late answer, but the purple was an option that was discontinued in February of 99 after only a few months. less than 100 trans am were made. not sure on firebird #'s but there aren't many of those either.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Had a guy in a yellow GTO give me "the nod" the other day as he was turning....

White/Gold
    99 T/A sold/67 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Gundlach9 View Post
    Well, I guess my experience has been a little different. After reading some of the stories here, I have to say that I've only once gotten another TA to wave at me on the road. I see them from time to time, and its not like our cars are very good at hiding in a crowd - of course they stand out, that what they were made for. But every time I pass one they never acknowledge me/see me. What's worse is that my dad bought the new mustang gt when it came out back in '05, and we all know that Ford sells more mustangs than they can make. Anyway, whenever we go for a ride, every mustang on the road waves, gives thumbs up, talks to us. What gives?
    hey off subject but u live in st. charles did u go to the races the other night

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Firerider View Post
    sorry for the late answer, but the purple was an option that was discontinued in February of 99 after only a few months. less than 100 trans am were made. not sure on firebird #'s but there aren't many of those either.
    It's alright. Had to reread the entire thread to remember what was going on. I would like to see one of the metallic purple ones in person. I'm sure they look awesome.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's TA View Post
    It's alright. Had to reread the entire thread to remember what was going on. I would like to see one of the metallic purple ones in person. I'm sure they look awesome.
    I saw a w68( i think thats the package) v6 convertable... it was dam sexy...

how can you not LOVE this color

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

a few weeks back a couple little kids were walking home from school with their mom and one of them was crying..i was outside washin th T/A and when the kid saw it he stopped crying and said oooooooooo shiny! lol And then this weekend a guy at my school who works there came up to me and asked if i was the one with the T/A and he said if i ever want to sell it call him lol

Arctic White
    2000 Trans Am & 2000 C5

More people would compliment my third gen cars, not that I don't get the "nice car" and yeah, the little kid effect too. But with the vette or T/A, people expect me to be a snob, and talk is reduced. I'll have to see what happens in the '67 this summer.

Black
    2002 Firehawk

I was told by a guy man thats a nice car,but you ought to get some of those SS emblems on there. Then it would look real cool!

2002 WS6

I have a guy at work tell me he will take my TA of my hands for the weekend.

Bright Purple Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

nice pic josh. i ama regular at the TA nats in Dayton, evry year since 98 i have only seen mine and a ws6 from indy. other than that you can catch me at a bunch of shows in southern ohio. although age is becoming a problem for my ride i love it to much and have put WAYto many miles on her.

Red
    1999 Trans Am

i parked my car at a buddy's house for a night of debauchery and drinking, college stuff, came back out the next morning I had a handwritten note on my windshield asking if i ever considered selling it because he wanted to buy it and had cash in hand and left me his phone number, i politely called him back and told him to buy his own

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS-6

Last night I picked up my lady friend and it was her first ride in the bird. After I started it she turned to me and said, "It like riding in a rocket ship." Can't think of anything I could repeat that would've sounded better.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by bull1112 View Post
    Last night I picked up my lady friend and it was her first ride in the bird. After I started it she turned to me and said, "It like riding in a rocket ship." Can't think of anything I could repeat that would've sounded better.
    "Hold on to your nipples"

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

some chick said she liked my camaro and asked if it was a v8...i said its a firebird....she said "same thing"...i got a firebird if thats what you mean..and yes its a 346 v8..i aint no pussy....she gave me the weirdest look..should have slapped her in her mouth...but yea..its not quite a compliment ..but w/e

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    some chick said she liked my camaro and asked if it was a v8...i said its a firebird....she said "same thing"...i got a firebird if thats what you mean..and yes its a 346 v8..i aint no pussy....she gave me the weirdest look..should have slapped her in her mouth...but yea..its not quite a compliment ..but w/e
    you should have told her it was the new mustang

Bright Purple Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

was out with my son in the bird, he saw the movie billboard for fast and furious 4, so we went in to see it. Coming out my car had a huge crowd around it in the lot. we could have been kings and it wouldnt have been any different!! after that he couldnt stop talking about the reaction those kids from the movie had about my car. I think i might have to come up with money for another one now!!! he doesnt get a V8 we would never be able to afford his insurance!! lol

Pewter
    1999 Trans Am WS6 A4

On my lunch brake the other day Some lady was standing outside and she asked me what year my car was and when I told her it was a 99 she fliped out and was like really I thought it was an 07 or 08.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

nice stories guys. unfortunately i attract jail bait around here. the college chicks don't even look too busy texting and driving

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567824 ... LastLast

Thread Information