Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Got a thumbs up and a rev today from a 99-04 Mustang GT driver....

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Got a thumbs up and a rev today from a 99-04 Mustang GT driver.

red
    1999 trans am ws6

road check!

i just got my licenses not to long ago and my 1st day out they was a road check.. lol the cop ask's me if its a ws6.. i tell him yea.. he went to the back and looked at my emblem and said, "yelps, sure is.. sweet car." i bout peed my paints.. def a memorable experience!

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

get to many to mention mostly dudes asking what year what mods what engine how much i payed for it and how they want to get one but it brings a smile to my face everytime and the kids at the bus stops i drive by in the morning to work just stop what they are doing and stare at me with mouth open telling their moms to look i smile and just give them a little rev after i pass them

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Today was the first day I had it out and running after my heads and cam over the winter. After work I was gettin off the highway and pulled up next to this f150. The back window rolls down and this girl shouts over to me..."she likes you(pointing to the driver) and I love your car" I thought it was pretty cool for the 1st day bein out lol. Then I ran up to sheetz and this guy starts talking to me about the ta and stuff...pretty good day. Just thought Id share

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Went to Summit Racing yesterday. Me and my buddy ran down there to pick up some headers for his car and decided it was a good day to take the t/a (plus it used to be his car so I wanted to rub it in a little). Decided I might as well pick up some oil and a filter while I'm there. I give the sales clerk my car info for the filter and he calls the parts runner to bring the stuff out. When the runner gets to the counter he asks about the car it's for, the clerk says, "Its for a real car. This guys got a WS6, just like I do." Turned out to be a pretty cool guy. So then my buddy orders his headers and the warehouse guy brings the headers out to my car (after we spent an hour or so drooling all over everything in the store) and goes " That car is the sweetest looking thing I've ever seen!" He spent about 15 minutes asking me all about it and complimenting it. I've gone to Summit in a lot of my cars, but this one gets noticed the most.

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

it kind of ruffles your chest feathers a little dont it?

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Quote Originally Posted by damianj03 View Post
    it kind of ruffles your chest feathers a little dont it?
    Yep. But then again, if no one says anything I'm ok with that too. I enjoy the car and that's all that really matters to me. Just nice to know other people appreciate the car.

slap your mama red
    1998 trans am

i like it to especially knowing the car is 12 years old and only gonna get rarer

Black
    1999 Trans Am

after i smoked 2 gt's(02 and one 06) just not even an hour ago we pulled into the same gas station and they asked what kinda mods do I have on it cause that deffentaly wasnt a fair stock vs stock race. and i just smile and say 100% stock. the look on their faces was compliments alone

black
    2000 trans am ws6 a4

compliments

since we're on the subject of compliments,i was working outside on the side of my house yesterday.had the bird parked in the driveway with t-tops off and a fresh wash.some random stranger comes walking up my driveway and asks if he can look at her.i watched him closely as he looked at the dash and then he turns and says"shes sexy" and walks off with his family(i keep it under closer watch now)

now if i could just get my son and his friends to stop asking "are we gonna drive the camaro?"
    Last edited by Leeroyws6; 03-28-2010 at 07:57 AM.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

last night i was going for a cruise and this eclipse is riding along next to me, its all riced out and what not, well he keeps hitting the gas and letting off and does it about 3 or 4 times, so i drop it into 2nd and let him hear the power, then i take off and i let off once i shift into 3rd, he didnt even step on it i think he knew what was up lol

sunset orange/ black
    two 2001 ws6 m6

had 2 really really hot girls drooling over my car,they wanted to ride in it and on it and give me lots and lots of money also they also wanted to..........................ah shit i just woke up i guess it was just a dream !!!

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by WS6S View Post
    had 2 really really hot girls drooling over my car,they wanted to ride in it and on it and give me lots and lots of money also they also wanted to..........................ah shit i just woke up i guess it was just a dream !!!
    gimme the keys to that 'cuda, i could make it happen, for me at least

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Last year I had the t-tops off and was stopped about 3 cars back red light, when a truck going the other way stopped and started talking to me. Said what a nice car it was and asked some question, all while the guys behind him were beeping at him to move. He finally drove off when my light turned green and I started moving. Crazy

<------Truck<---<lights>
    ------->Me------><lights>

sunset orange/ black
    two 2001 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    gimme the keys to that 'cuda, i could make it happen, for me at least
    bring 37500 and come take it away justin,and maybe it will happen for you .

Red
    1995 Trans Am 6 Speed

What car is that?

Here in Central PA, Firebird Trans Ams are coming a rare bird for the 93 to 97 breed. Lots of late production TAs around, by few of the early TAs. I see more V-6 and Formulas in my drive. At least once during my trip to the store or to puck up my daughter after track I see faces locked onto my red TA with a questioned look in there eyes and what looks like an expression of "what is that?" And yes, do the to see the little kids wave from the school buses as we wait out the light.
    My two cents.

White
    1998 Trans Am

My usually bad luck is girls pulling up next to me when I have the tops of and the windows down and they start staring then a little flirting and normally I'd like that if it wasn't for the fact they look 17 or maybe 18. Now where are the 21 to 30 year olds when I'm out cruising. I can't date someone who isn't old enough to drink. I'm 33 I like younger girls but have my limits. My favorite isn't beating Mustang Gt's modded or not I raced a 07 Gt CS 5 spd with headers and the usuall bolt ons and we started at 50 he'd got a jump while my A4 downshifted then a few seconds later I was just walking away like he gave up to bad he was giving all the car had. I actually enjoyed racing a Nismo 370z rated at 350hp with exhaust, intake, and some factory tuning with a tuned up 6spd and walk away from him after him getting a jump started at 50 by 70 I was walking away. Sucks because that's a $40000 car. Had a nice factory body kit and wheels, also like the 3 stage white pearl paint. Finally was a 2010 SS 6spd walked on him from 50 to 130 but not buy much just an inch at a time. I want to race a challenger b4 I do a stall and cam so it's more of a fair race but I want a SRT8 with the 6.1L not just a RT not that I would turn down a race if one pulled next to me. Sucks always catching people on the highway because I'd like a few stop light races since the 3.73's and aggresive tune give it a great launch with the 275/35r18 KDW NT's I got a month or so ago and I have the kyb's set for comfort and so the car will squat when I launch hard. Usually they complement the car even after getting beat by a car that cost lass than half of what they paid. Best races I have had is the cobra termi's, dam superchargers give them good top end power on roll races I can keep up as long as their not heavily modded.
    Last edited by RyanJM; 03-29-2010 at 04:37 AM.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

some hot skank said she was going to steal it. she also thought it was a brand new car. i love f-bodies and all but jeeze they attract some stupid and/or trashy women.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    some hot skank said she was going to steal it. she also thought it was a brand new car. i love f-bodies and all but jeeze they attract some stupid and/or trashy women.

they attract all types of women

black
    2000 trans am ws6

hmmm, which one is the best? people saying thats a nice camaro (its a trans am) or people asking what kind of exhaust that is because they can hear me from a mile away! ive noticed the black community loves these cars as when i got to ocean city, md alot of blacks smile and give me a thumbs up! ive also noticed i get ALOT more looks since ive put the A/R tt-m rims on! 136k and she looks showroom fresh, gotta love it!

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information