Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; heres one, last week i went to a close friend of mines birthday party, either her boyfriend or one of ...

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

heres one, last week i went to a close friend of mines birthday party, either her boyfriend or one of his friends left two nice muddy footprints on the fender, scratched into the clear and actually has the design of the shoe in it,

only reason they did it is probably because its the nicest car around here, (not a significantly rich area,) and her boyfriend isnt a fan of mine either somebody let jealousy take over i guess, ass.

funny thing is my friend cares more about it than i do, she was pissed!
    Last edited by justinmc978; 01-05-2010 at 01:05 AM.

White
    1999 Trans Am WS-6

The Cops actually pulled in to check out my car, "that's a sharp car"...good thing it was a day i didnt have a beer between my legs

sunset orange/ black
    two 2001 ws6 m6

off subject a little but share worthy,last week we get a call at 1 in the morning its a cop that pulled my son over for speeding in his 2001 ws6.the cop says to my wife this car shouldnt be drivin by a kid and is way to dangerous,

anyways he let him off with a warning which was good for my son as a ticket would have been no more trans am for vinny !

Arctic White
    2001 WS.6

"Your car fucking sucks" from a bunch of dudes in a Wrangler. Most people never seem to give a shit. I've heard "Nice car" a few times but mostly it's from old women.

sunset orange/ black
    two 2001 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by INeedLS1 View Post
    "Your car fucking sucks" from a bunch of dudes in a Wrangler. Most people never seem to give a shit. I've heard "Nice car" a few times but mostly it's from old women.
    i think the dudes in the wrangler meant to say your car is
    awesome and we wish we could afford it !!!

Arctic White
    2001 WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by WS6S View Post
    i think the dudes in the wrangler meant to say your car is
    awesome and we wish we could afford it !!!
    Haha, prob. It looked like a bunch of HS kids in a jeep mommy and daddy got them.

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by INeedLS1 View Post
    flip em your other bird and move on, some people, usually jeep/lifted trck owners are assholes to sports car guys,

oh and today a trucker honked as he passed by me when i was leaving my house, i then instantly had east bound and down stuck in my head

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by justinmc978 View Post
    heres one, last week i went to a close friend of mines birthday party, either her boyfriend or one of his friends left two nice muddy footprints on the fender, scratched into the clear and actually has the design of the shoe in it,

only reason they did it is probably because its the nicest car around here, (not a significantly rich area,) and her boyfriend isnt a fan of mine either somebody let jealousy take over i guess, ass.

funny thing is my friend cares more about it than i do, she was pissed!
    I will start taking bids as of now to be the personal hitman for whoever does this shit, you tell em how you want it to happen I will take care of it hahahaha j/k. But seriously I would fuck his shit up man no kidding I would have blown out both his kneecaps with my .40 and then take his cell phone so hopefully he bleeds out and tell him that will be the last time you use that foot like that again.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 T/A Firehawk M6

Seriously. I don't care how jealous I am of someone elses property. I am not going to damage it just because I don't have it. Any normal person is perfectly content admiring nice things and letting them be.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by LSCyaL8R View Post
    Seriously. I don't care how jealous I am of someone elses property. I am not going to damage it just because I don't have it. Any normal person is perfectly content admiring nice things and letting them be.
    I swear! That's totally cowardly, fucking with a man's car. That's something chicks do. If you're jealous of another man, then deal with it or with him personally, don't mess up a nice ride.

1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by BdAsBrd01 View Post
    I swear! That's totally cowardly, fucking with a man's car. That's something chicks do. If you're jealous of another man, then deal with it or with him personally, don't mess up a nice ride.
    this is the real problem, i've let it go, i told my friend i dont even want her to tell me who did it, its just the paint on a car, not worth wasting my time hunting down and beating up highschool juniors over it

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

this is the real problem, i've let it go, i told my friend i dont even want her to tell me who did it, its just the paint on a car, not worth wasting my time hunting down and beating up highschool juniors over it
    wow dude, your to passive, you need to be a little more aggresive then that, if some highschool kid did that to my car I woulda beat his little punk ass that way he learns a lesson not to mess with anybodys car again and not to mess with mine cause im not a damn pushover.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by bluehawk2000 View Post
    wow dude, your to passive, you need to be a little more aggresive then that, if some highschool kid did that to my car I woulda beat his little punk ass that way he learns a lesson not to mess with anybodys car again and not to mess with mine cause im not a damn pushover.

1998 Trans Am

i'm not a pushover either considering i havent made threats and failed to follow through with them or anything. it'll just be one of those things where i huff and puff and stay angry but never find the exact person who did it cause no one will fess up. i can either stay mad and let it stess me out, or i can turn the other cheek, forget it, and know i have an awsome car that i'm proud to own, and that some people are flat out jealous of.

Yellow
    02 CETA#732

i'm not a pushover either considering i havent made threats and failed to follow through with them or anything. it'll just be one of those things where i huff and puff and stay angry but never find the exact person who did it cause no one will fess up. i can either stay mad and let it stess me out, or i can turn the other cheek, forget it, and know i have an awsome car that i'm proud to own, and that some people are flat out jealous of.
    As much as I would love to feed the guilty party his own foot, I'll admit you are probably smart to pick your battles wisely, will keep you out of significant trouble for 'stupid shit' as the years go by.

black
    2002 pontiac trans am ws6

i had just installed headers, cats, y-pipe, and catback on my car and i naturally wanted to give it the test. i was with my buddy and decided to give it some gas on my back road. well a lady was about 1000ft down the way and decided to stand in the middle of the road so i would stop. i did( i should have kept going) and she told me she was going to call the cops. save the speed for the highway!

Hide ya kids Hide ya wife 94ss06gxp's Avatar

Silver, Stealth Gray
    97 SS CLONE, 06 GP GXP

i dont have a t/a so i dont get compliments

Blue
    2000 camaro ss

of course usually get the "nice car" but i've gotten a compliment "nice trans am man." and i had to correct him lol. i love T/A's though. and i raced a new GT with the guying have his girl in the other seat. and after i beat him a few times. she was smiling and blowing me kisses. needless to say. he wasn't happy lol.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

last night i was on the way home and had a silver charger messing with me. I followed him home, and when he stepped out i called him a chicken and asked him to come out and line up. His words-that's not fair, you got a firebird with a souped up v8. I said so do you. he says no, its a v6. I saidwell, then why you funhing with me on the highway, and i was out. Just his voice when he said that. Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

You followed him home? Get a gun pulled on you for that silliness...

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information