Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; The northeast has always had a lack of good taste in cars....

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

The northeast has always had a lack of good taste in cars.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

i wouldave gotten a big truck but gas would f me in the a so it was trans am time instead

Red
    1999 FireHawk

I was washing my car the other day, a local police officer drove by and just gave me the look like I had done something wrong but he kept on going. I watch him and he turns around and comes back, stops in front of my house and rolls down his window and says "Sir, I just wanted to tell you thats a good looking Firehawk, dont see many of them". Then he went on to tell me he had a '98 WS6 and traded it on an 07 GT Mustang, said his T/A would eat his Mustang alive and he misses the car every day.

red

Quote Originally Posted by hawk267 View Post
    I was washing my car the other day, a local police officer drove by and just gave me the look like I had done something wrong but he kept on going. I watch him and he turns around and comes back, stops in front of my house and rolls down his window and says "Sir, I just wanted to tell you thats a good looking Firehawk, dont see many of them". Then he went on to tell me he had a '98 WS6 and traded it on an 07 GT Mustang, said his T/A would eat his Mustang alive and he misses the car every day.
    That's so funny it happen to me the other day. I was at the local Wal-Mart showing my TA to a buyer when the local police roll behind my TA as it was at idle. He roll down his window and said "that's a ticket waiting to happen" At first I thought he was serious, then he got out of his car. Then said "That sounds nice can I get in and take a look at it" Sure take a look officer, then he gets on it and rev it up a couple of times with a big smile. All this time I sure like this moment thinking the guy that wants to buy my TA is sure liking this.
    1996 Z28 LT-1 (with basic bolt-on)

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

Quote Originally Posted by FUELS94 View Post
    That's so funny it happen to me the other day. I was at the local Wal-Mart showing my TA to a buyer when the local police roll behind my TA as it was at idle. He roll down his window and said "that's a ticket waiting to happen" At first I thought he was serious, then he got out of his car. Then said "That sounds nice can I get in and take a look at it" Sure take a look officer, then he gets on it and rev it up a couple of times with a big smile. All this time I sure like this moment thinking the guy that wants to buy my TA is sure liking this.
    You may have just gotten off a future ticket from him

Yellow
    02 CETA#732

Quote Originally Posted by needls1again View Post
    back when i had my 2000 formula, i went to pick up my girl at her moms house and her mom came outside and said "wow when did you get a corvette?" i was like
    I've had numerous people tell me how much they like my yellow 'Corvette'.....but when I drive my 70 Cutlass most people know it's an Oldmobile right away....go figure.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    I get more eye rolls than anything.
    why?

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Aweek ago I was at this store when this older lady comes out with her husband and she points and says ...honey that's a nice car!! when a lady in her 70's says nice car you know the TA is special!!

Black
    2000 T/A WS6

Just before I left, there was a Corvette rally in Spearfish SD. So I took the car out thought I would drive around and check it out. When I pulled into a gas staion all eyes were on me. Thought everybody was checking out my wife HAHA. Then after about 4 or 5 nice cars and thumbs ups from the guys driving the vettes I realized it was the car. Kinda gave me warm and fuzzies inside.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

everyday i drive past a red/black SS on my way to work and we drive thru this tunnel on the road at almost always the same time - he revvs it up real loud so likewise i do the same and he does the head nod, i like to take it as a compliment

pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Nice!

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ws6_00 View Post
    Just before I left, there was a Corvette rally in Spearfish SD. So I took the car out thought I would drive around and check it out. When I pulled into a gas staion all eyes were on me. Thought everybody was checking out my wife HAHA. Then after about 4 or 5 nice cars and thumbs ups from the guys driving the vettes I realized it was the car. Kinda gave me warm and fuzzies inside.
    Hey man, where'd ya go? tried sendin ya a message the other day

2011 Prius

I always got compliments on how clean my bird was... Had a highschooler in a movie theater parking lot, yell something very sexual to me (whore?). Now I get, damn that roof held up damn well. I take them all as compliments.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I went to go up the canyon out here in Salt Lake City the other day and my girl asks the cop who's sitting at the gas station directions, and as I am walking in the store, I hear him say, you can't take that up there, its too fast. I yell back at him, hey don't act like you know me already. Me-huge shiteating grin

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    This is the first weekend I got to take her out after headers & 3" ORY install. At a light a guy yells down, Your T/A sounds pissed off and wants to skull F*** a ricer. I

Made my week.

So when light turn green did a high rev off.
    that is absolutely hi-larious

White
    99 Pontiac Trans Am #2466

So guy asked if I had a special edition T/A because he's never seen one with the superbee hood.

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

Best one for me thus far; this morning driving to work I pulled up to the longest stop light in the city and this preschool class is standing on the sidewalk I guess waiting for a bus and when I pulled the clutch in and stopped they all pointed and started talking amongst themselves. I got stuck behind someone turning so I kept rocking it back and forth in first and a couple of the little boys waved and then when I finally drove off, they covered their ears and smiled. It was so cute!

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

two nights a go, i had to wait for them to make my food at mcd's. so i had to pullup and park. the girl comes out and the only thing she could manage to say was your car is amazing.next morning, im at the gas station adn as i jump out this guy is like your car is awesome. and tonite at the same station, this kid comes up and says, oh i thought you were a guy i knew and i was gonna say hi. and then as im standing in line in the store i hear a guy behind me say to another guy oh, im next to that silver hot rod out front. He's got an evo and decided to park slantwise in the spot next to me. (like me btw)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

i sure am glad they don't make the WS6 anymore

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Had someone ask why it runs so rough yesterday.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information