Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Usually all compliments are on how clean it is, black with no flaws and the low mileage, sadly just over ...

Black
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Usually all compliments are on how clean it is, black with no flaws and the low mileage, sadly just over 9300 now

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

This is the first weekend I got to take her out after headers & 3" ORY install. At a light a guy yells down, Your T/A sounds pissed off and wants to skull F*** a ricer. I

Made my week.

So when light turn green did a high rev off.

Someone stepped outside his business to look at my car. He wanted to know its year and was attracted to the unusual hood. I told him it's WS6 style, on a base Trans Am. I also told him I was getting repairs that day and he advised me to take it to an honest place. Too late In about a half year of limited driving, the car has drawn more interest than years of driving its Firebird predecessor.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I can usually spot at least one person staring at every single stoplight I hit. And when I am first in line waiting for a left. Almost everybody stares as they go around for the other left. All the time, they want to talk about it. "I know its a Pontiac, but what is it?" I respond, its my coors light car. Coors light? they say. Yeah the silver bullet.

Black
    1998 WS6 Convert

Postman says as I drive up and park outside a store yesterday- 74 deg not a could in the sky top down. Perfect day for that perfect car

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by slikws6 View Post
    Postman says as I drive up and park outside a store yesterday- 74 deg not a could in the sky top down. Perfect day for that perfect car
    Why is it everyone I go in there, it's an older guy who is over nice and over happy about his job... I swear they have to snort a pound of coke before there shift...

Midnight Blue
    99 WS6 Trans Am

I have alot of people yell nice car to me but I parked my car outside of my work right after I cleaned it one day and I had an older guy eyeing my car and he asked me whos it was and I said it was mine, he asked me how old I was and I told him 18 and he told me it was beautiful and wanted to know if I would sell it to him! haha I thought that was pretty sweet!

Black
    1998 TA

I was at a red light after a nightly cruise with my girlfriend and her friend stopped at red light when an old grand am pulled up next to us and at a light. I have some very dark tint on it and you cant even see an outline of passengers, but i had the window cracked a little bit and heard someone say something. So i rolled down my window to a older 20s year old male hanging outside the passenger side of their car and then looks up at me says "Damn those are some nice rims, thats a fucking absolutly amazing car man." with a big ass smile on his face, so i turned up the system in it and he was like holy shit dude thats soooo sick i want it. The light turned green and i let her have it and laid down some rubber and took off haha. '98 TA A4

2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

At the gas station today some lady asked me if that was a new Ferrari! I said "no it's a Firebird." She said, "Oh. It looks like a Ferrari. Looks nice" I've gotten many compliments, but the first time someone thought it was a Ferrari.
    01 TA WS6: Volant CAI, custom ram-air baffle mod, custom borla, BMR-(SFC, LCA, LCA reloc, PH rod,TQ Arm), UMI swaybars, Eibach + Bilsteins, TTM Anth, SS brakelines, 160 deg therm, 3.73 gears, Yank 3400 stall, Yank Crsmbr, Hayden 24k, Trans Go shiftkit, ported TB + MAF...soon to be cam/heads

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 1TA LS1 View Post
    At the gas station today some lady asked me if that was a new Ferrari! I said "no it's a Firebird." She said, "Oh. It looks like a Ferrari. Looks nice" I've gotten many compliments, but the first time someone thought it was a Ferrari.
    1st sign of dementia is thinking our cars are Ferraris.

Resident Mississippian BdAsBrd01's Avatar

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    1st sign of dementia is thinking our cars are Ferraris.

Mustang killer

White/ Blue stripes
    1999 30th anniversary

Trans am at the drive thru

Friday at the bank drive thru , a lady in her lexus suv,
    was having problems cashing a check , she SCREAMED to the bank teller ..If that lady in her obnoxious car would shut it off maybe i could hear you
    she ended up peeling out of the drive thru, after wipping the canister.

Nice to know my Cam is working just fine

Thanks for the compliment lexus lady

Black
    1999 T/A WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Trans am Chick View Post
    was having problems cashing a check , she SCREAMED to the bank teller ..If that lady in her obnoxious car would shut it off maybe i could hear you

I'm too used to facebook. I was looking for the "Like" button.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Trans am Chick View Post

Had same situation this morning @ McDonalds but different results. Ppl in front got pissed because of shitty drive thru speaker + dumbass taking orders * my loud exhaust = A-hole getting out of SUV and trying to start a fight.

black
    02 ws6, samurai on 40's

only rednecks give me props......

all the peolpe that live in and around this area think there better than everyone else, and dont look my way cause they think there shit doesnt stink. how ever an occasional toothless red neck will approch and say stuff like ( man dat fukers sweeeeet ), or how old are u?

im surrounded by morons!!!

artic white/black stripes
    97 TA

while me and my fiance were out running some errands she wanted to stop by here work to show her manager the car. (he is a mustang guy always talks about it to her since we have a trans am) Anyways i pull up give a few revs to draw him out and as im revving it up some ricer drives by with a check hanging out the window who yells "NICE CAR!"

made my day =p

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

back when i had my 2000 formula, i went to pick up my girl at her moms house and her mom came outside and said "wow when did you get a corvette?" i was like

Black
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by stunna p View Post
    all the peolpe that live in and around this area think there better than everyone else, and dont look my way cause they think there shit doesnt stink. how ever an occasional toothless red neck will approch and say stuff like ( man dat fukers sweeeeet ), or how old are u?

im surrounded by morons!!!
    Thats exactly how it is around here too. Theyll come up next to you in their 1988 rusted out F150 with the exhaust cut off and rev like theyre actually gonna do something. So ill run it out through first and second then let off and let them pass me. I can only imagine the stories they thell their buds. But the worst thing is that all the girls dig trucks too, shitty or nice. Thats what relly bothers me.

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by T/A98 View Post
    Thats exactly how it is around here too. Theyll come up next to you in their 1988 rusted out F150 with the exhaust cut off and rev like theyre actually gonna do something. So ill run it out through first and second then let off and let them pass me. I can only imagine the stories they thell their buds. But the worst thing is that all the girls dig trucks too, shitty or nice. Thats what relly bothers me.
    In TX trucks are King, after that then sports cars.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

The order here is: Lifted nice looking diesels, POS Trucks, Volkswagons, imports, then American cars. Im at the lowest.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information