Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Compliments from random people about your T/A!

This is a discussion on Compliments from random people about your T/A! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Dude above stole the only avatar I'd be willing to use. I'm still waiting for a compliment from a stranger. ...

Dude above stole the only avatar I'd be willing to use.

I'm still waiting for a compliment from a stranger. Did get a question and a guy at the stoplight put his head out of the window then got out and walked back seemingly to look at the front of my car. Maybe I was supposed to acknowledge him? Being unsociable, like not making eye contact, probably limits reactions.

Black
    BLK TA modded 12.2@113mph

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Mieux97 View Post
    I was driving downtown with my girl yesterday when a guy standing at the corner waiting for the light says to me... "Man...I wish I were you today."
    Now that is cool

Black

Too funny

This little beauty looks at my car and says this is the nicest car I ever came across with this sexy look. I tell you I think it moved in my pants lol Sweet I can't stop thinking about her look darn marriage is a great test of life!!!! Too bad I love her to death....

Black

nice brunette

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen View Post
    all talk no goods... tisk tisk... enjoy boys... from carlisle today...
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Nice cars 2

Arctic White
    1999 Trans Am A4

Does the LS1 Trans Am even have a bad angle?

Some cars look great from the side, or front...but when you look at it from another angle...looks kind of ugly. Like the new camaro. Looks good from many sides...except from this angle. http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/N/O/bk_camaro_rear.jpg

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by jknelms View Post
    Does the LS1 Trans Am even have a bad angle?

Some cars look great from the side, or front...but when you look at it from another angle...looks kind of ugly. Like the new camaro. Looks good from many sides...except from this angle. http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/N/O/bk_camaro_rear.jpg
    Witch sucks, because that should be the angle most sees.

Medium Blue Metallic
    '99 T/A-7.0L-6spd

aside from the normal nice car and looks/stares i got this one a couple days ago. i just got home from work, and there was some kids that live down the road playin in thier front yard. i run into my house to get some things and when i come out to the car they're right there walkin around it lookin it over. they say how they really like my car and the color and everything, cause its loud and the wheels are cool. they say the hear it every time i start it ( cause my cut out is open 24/7 ) and in the mornings when i leave for work ( @8:30 am ). i ask if thier parents ever complain about it in the mornings or when i get home late nights? they say no. and i say good. they ask if i can peel out for 'em when i leave and i say sure can. so they run back to thier lawn and as i pass thier house i give em a good 1st-2nd-3rd gear burn down the block. who knows, i could be the guy in the neighboor hood with the cool loud car that inspires them to get into cars.

Black
    99 Trans Am(sold)

I got a "Hey, Nice Viper!" from a kid at my new apartment complex.

I thought about going over there and teaching him the difference, but decided not to. He'll learn some day.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Had a guy in a Termie give me a thumbs up and a rev today... He was going in the opposite direction
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 07-13-2009 at 12:30 PM.

2002 Trans Am CE

My favorite is "That's a tite ride. Look like a monsta!"

Red
    2002 Trans Am WS6 (M6)

My best was a couple of years ago. My wife and I were out for a ride with the t-tops off and came to a stoplight at a t-intersection. Across the intersection is a bar with a patio off the second story. A woman yells across the street, "This is for having the best looking car yet" and flashes us. She jiggled, I smiled, and my wife couldn't stop laughing.

I've never had anything close except a guy walking around and around my car and finally crawling on the ground looking under my T/A when we were at a resturant (looking out the window by our booth) when the car was brand new. He walked in with his family and ended up sitting across the aisle from us and never quit talking about how he wanted a car exactly like that one in the parking lot. As we were leaving, I told him it was mine and thanked him for the kind words.

I got some compliments on my car's looks and engine. He also offered his negative opinion on the design of Camaros old and new. But he wasn't exactly a stranger who was approaching me to give praise - he was towing the car

All else being equal, do you think solid black cars (especially if not freshly washed) don't draw as much attention and therefore compliments as Firebirds in other colors? I'm trying to figure out why so few people have commented on the cars I've driven.

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

I dissagree.... Black Birds look flat out Bad Ass,

Black
    1999 WS6

Having a black car should be a priveledge its not easy to keep it looking good, but once it's properly waxed or even better Zaino'd you can't beat it. It looks like a wet monster going down the road. I had a high school kid last year as me if this was the car with the LS1 and if I could pop the hood for him and his ten buddies. I was very surprised.

"Bad ass" and "monster," yes, but think about it. Wouldn't you expect the driver to have similar characteristics? I would and so would hesitate to approach him. The other day I saw parked on the street a very aggressive-looking black Corvette - or something similar, the front end was not normal - and thought the owner would be some tough-looking dude. Me, not like that, but it would help for compliments if I kept cars in better shape. By the way, I just contradicted myself and added a unique avatar - I hope there's a place for compliments on it it
    Last edited by clovenhooves; 07-18-2009 at 09:53 AM.

2002 Firebird Formula

I had some guy stop and talk to me about my car awhile back, but the other day while I was retrieving carts at Wal-Mart, I think some guy was looking at my car nearby and saying something like "If I had that much money, I wouldn't have bought that." to his friend. I didn't really mind it because we all have our opinions, but it kinda sucks...

Black
    1999 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    I had some guy stop and talk to me about my car awhile back, but the other day while I was retrieving carts at Wal-Mart, I think some guy was looking at my car nearby and saying something like "If I had that much money, I wouldn't have bought that." to his friend. I didn't really mind it because we all have our opinions, but it kinda sucks...
    pffft, sounds like a broke a$$ bastard to me enjoy your car, jelousy is a bitch.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    no big deal. probably just a rice boy or a stang driver

Blue
    2001 Formula Firehawk

I had a ricer tell me there's no such thing as a Firehawk the other day...

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information