Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

Clackity clack clack.....-.-

idk when the last time i upated you guys...but

i finally got my 3600 vigilante in and re-dyno tuned after the 224/228 cam swap to a TV2 and my grey powder coated c5 ZO's with 295 on the rear.

but i got her dyno tuned by our local fbody tuner..picked her up drove it to a gas station turned her off fueled up with a few $'s then started it back up and....CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK..

i smiled laughed and turned it off and said to her "oh thats a good one, you almost got me on that one"
    so i restarted it and it still knocked. spun the rod bearings, never even got a chance to abuse it down the track! even had my ET's ready for some use-.-
    and as a guy drove by eh said in a southern hick voice "HEY MAKE SURE ITS GOT ERL IN ET"
    i wanted to fucking shoot him.

ON A GOOD NOTE: friend is trading me a 6.0 long block for all my broke shit..hes even letting me keep my heads. OH WELL another summer with no bird. im used to it now though.

forgot to mention from the last time i dyno'd it only showed a 5 HP increase. 388 to 393

cars not a dyno queen thats for sure.... H/C/I gears stall suspension blah blah blah..car runs with the best...but she sure hates me and dynos.

i blame WickedLS1 its all his fault >.> JK atleast his car runs now lmao
    Last edited by TmaxicanA; 03-31-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

wow dude i thought i had it bad when something would go wrong. sorry to hear about that but damn youre right your car doesnt like the dyno. mine ran a 384 with a ls1 intake and stock heads LOL. Sorry dude

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

all it means is MORE and MORE work lol

Thread Information