Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cheapest and reliable way to increase power.

This is a discussion on Cheapest and reliable way to increase power. within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I didn't think cheap and reliable could be used in the same sentence...

Wherever life takes me

02 35th LE Camaro SS

I didn't think cheap and reliable could be used in the same sentence

Houston, TX

1998 Trans Am

As far as stalll you can get a Yank or another it depends where you live to. Here it Houston there is a shop called Circle D than makes some great stalls. Everything from a lower price performance stall for bolt on cars, and single and a multi disc coverter that are made depending on the power adders you run. I know many people who have the multi disc and if you break it they fixed it free and they also throw in on free restall I think I know when my friend 1st did his vette he stated with a 36oo stall and after added al grager intake and Nitrous and changed cams he had it changed to a 4000 stall. I think it's a 2 yr warranty on all pro performance and a restall. I plan on going there since I prefer a local place just incase it does have any issues or I need it stalled higher later.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information