Thread: CETA wheels?

BLACK
    2000 WS6

CETA wheels?

Hi does anyone have a picture of a black trans am with Ceta wheels I'm looking to purchase some for my black 2000 trans am, and wanted to see how they would look. Also about how much should I be looking to pay for just the wheels. And what's the widest tire size you can put on it thanks!!!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I have seen them for around $350/each on E-bay when buying new. Not sure what the average price is, but being these rims are over 10 years old now and what collector's who own the CETA's desire, they will most likely be expensive as demand is higher than supply I would suspect.

The rims are 17X9, so the recommended width is 275, which is what was provided on the car in stock form. However, I've seen people stretch that some on OEM TransAm and SS wheels of the same width.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

There's a set here in co no tires for 1000... Personally I'd never spend that on stock wheels

BLACK
    2000 WS6

ok thanks, was looking at a set for $700 but didnt know how they would look so yea.

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

They look ok but I just think why not buy 2001 ws6 and paint the centers black for far less. If you're gonna spend the money might as well spend a little more and get what you really want. Just my opinion

BLACK
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    They look ok but I just think why not buy 2001 ws6 and paint the centers black for far less. If you're gonna spend the money might as well spend a little more and get what you really want. Just my opinion
    Yea i have those rims on my car they are chrome i might do that thanks, just dont like the fact that the widest tire you can put is 275, was lookin for 315's thanks guys

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by WS6 MANN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird0230 View Post
    Yea i have those rims on my car they are chrome i might do that thanks, just dont like the fact that the widest tire you can put is 275, was lookin for 315's thanks guys
    You can get them widened.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Black
    2000 WS-6 TransAmRamAir

Ceta rims

Quote Originally Posted by WS6 MANN View Post
    Hi does anyone have a picture of a black trans am with Ceta wheels I'm looking to purchase some for my black 2000 trans am, and wanted to see how they would look. Also about how much should I be looking to pay for just the wheels. And what's the widest tire size you can put on it thanks!!!
    I have a complete set of 2002 Ceta rims with some Michelin pilot 275/40/17 tires I will sell for 800 , the rims are in excellent condition . I live in Tucson AZ

BLACK
    2000 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by AZBlackBird View Post
    I have a complete set of 2002 Ceta rims with some Michelin pilot 275/40/17 tires I will sell for 800 , the rims are in excellent condition . I live in Tucson AZ
    Email me @ Blazingmann@hotmail.com thanks with pics and details

Black
    2000 WS-6 TransAmRamAir

sent e-mail with some pics on my 2000 black ws-6

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

you could aways get some c4 corvette grand sport replica wheels,simular 5 spoke design and the rears are wider than the ceta wheels.

Yellow/Black
    2002 WS6 Collectors Ed.

I have a low mileage CETA that I bought last November. I love the rim's but I can tell you the tire shop's wind up damaging the chrome edge when they replace the tires. I'm still a bit raw on that but it's true. When I get some money I'm thinking about getting another set of rim's just so I have a perfect set. "I have a few thing's I need to do to get it there". I had to fly to Dallas to get it from a ford..ahhh!! dealership that didn't post the small door dings in the rear passenger quarter panel. It messed up the graphics there too. I'll get all that crap fixed some day... I have as much time as I have left on earth.. I doubt I'll ever let it go.. I've wanted it too long.. and I love it!! One day I'll post my lic plate. I can't believe I got away with what I got.. I know a CETA isn't a Firehawk but it's an off take of that. There are 8 letters in FireHawk.. Shorten it to 5.. The 5 that you'd think would be impossible to get.. I got it.. Its beautiful!! And its the funniest thing your ever likely to see!! "I really don't want to lose them though!"

Thread Information