Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

cant have nice stuff

This is a discussion on cant have nice stuff within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by clovenhooves Also, double parking in private lots probably is illegal. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&rlz=1R2...7e4f5eeefecf6d I would never ever do that. ...

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    Also, double parking in private lots probably is illegal.
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&rlz=1R2...7e4f5eeefecf6d
    I would never ever do that. It's disrespectful.
    It very well might be illegal,,,I honestly don't know. But I can tell you I've been doing it for 30+ years and never had a ticket.
    To be quite frank about it,,,I'd much rather pay a ticket,,,,it would be much cheaper than having to fix dents in the car.

I don't care about the whole disrespectful thing, because if people were respectful of personal property in the first place,,,I wouldn't have to double park

Quote Originally Posted by Schmalgar View Post
    You gotta hate frickin nosy busybodies! Nothing better to do than monitor everyone else's actions.
    I agree completely. I sure don't have the time to worry about what everyone else is doing. I'm too busy with life.

People want to double park,,,that's their business. I can completely understand the reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by Firebirdjones; 06-25-2010 at 05:56 PM.

2000 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by TACGNOL View Post
    If someone actually damaged my car... epoxy+razorblade+liftup door handle=LULZ
    explain....

Black
    2001 WS6

he'd epoxy a razor blade under the door handle, so when someone went to open it, they'd cut their fingers.

a rusty razor blade would be more effective

2000 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgod84 View Post
    he'd epoxy a razor blade under the door handle, so when someone went to open it, they'd cut their fingers.

a rusty razor blade would be more effective
    ouchies

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by lawless View Post
    another thing i hate, is at grocery stores and such, people who DON'T return the shopping carts to the cart-return. they just leave them next to/behind the car they were parked next to, when a gust of wind comes, it just blows the cart and of course, it hits every car on the way down the isle until it tips over or wedges between 2 parked cars. i've seen this happen time and time again, which makes me park even further haha, i don't mind walking i was born and raised in nyc, i miss the walks.
    I have witnessed that as well. Not near my car, but I have seen it. They will haul tail into their spotless car and take off as if no one saw what the hell they did. I hate that "IT'S NOT MY CAR" mentality. TRULY sucks!!

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

The other day at wal mart it was all windy and it was maybe a 1/3 full lot..i seen literaly over a dozen baskets rolling all over i was lmao so hard..but i was happy as hell i wasnt parked there..A week before that i parked my car right after a wash and wax and all the good stuff..and some DOUCHE in a beater parked next to me and i found a huge gash in my driver door..i was so pissed..i have a lot of scratches in the paint already (previous owner) but this one was new..i was actually curious if insurance would pay for the paint for a new scratch..if your car already has a ton lol? And if so..what stops someone from keying their own car for a new paint job lol? Besides deductibles and crap obviously lol

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

When i got my Camaro 2 years ago i lived in a pretty nice neighborhood no real vandals or anything. One day i was cleaning my car and i went to move it out of the drive way and drive it to the end of the street turn around come back and park it, so i didnt have to do a 90000 point turn in my culde sac. When i go to turn onto the street there were like 10 kids standing in the middle of the road. I move forward a bit and they dont move. So i go around them turn around come back and park my car. All nice and clean from the 8 hours i spent cleaning it. I go back outside that night to go to a friends house and i have a flat tire, paper in my exhaust, beer cans under all my tires, and someone has decided to urinate on my drivers door handle. I pump my tire back up with a portable pump i have that goes in the cig lighter. I turned the car on and reved it and blew all the stuff out of the exhaust and washed off the rest. Said kid who did this with his friends comes back 2 weeks later and does a burn out in my culda sac. Kid lived around the corner from me so i drove over there at 2 am ,waking up everyone im sure the car was VERY loud. Call out his 2 buddys standing outside and ask them where he is, they dont own up. So i back the car up, leave a cloud of smoke in his culda sac, set off his car alarm, and go home and park my car. I followed up the police report i had filed and told them i could get the plate of the car that did it. Long story short, he got charged with destruction of private property, trespassing and underage drinking. It gave him a criminal record and he got rejected by the college he was going to go to that next year.

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

Wow man..that sucks but he got what he deserved..i was taught as a child.. "dont even lean on someones car no matter how jacked up or ugly you think it is"..so i have respect for peoples cars..oh man my friend leaned on my T/A the other day..it burned my biscuitz xD lol
    1992 Black/Gold Bandit Style Firebird (Retired)
    1998 Blue/Green Formy A4 (Gone)
    2002 Dark Blue Trans Am A4 (Daily Drive)

White
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmPhantom View Post
    Wow man..that sucks but he got what he deserved..i was taught as a child.. "dont even lean on someones car no matter how jacked up or ugly you think it is"..so i have respect for peoples cars..oh man my friend leaned on my T/A the other day..it burned my biscuitz xD lol
    As the saying is one mans trash is anothers gold. My 91 Exlorer had a dented bumpers and a couple scratches, nothing special just a work vehicle, but if I can out and found someone sitting on my hood would still pss me off. Wasn't nice like my Trailblazer or Trans Am but I still bought it with my money I worked hard for.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

.i was taught as a child.. "dont even lean on someones car no matter how jacked up or ugly you think it is"..so i have respect for peoples cars..oh man my friend leaned on my T/A the other day..it burned my biscuitz xD lol
    As was I,,,and I teach my son the same respect. The sad part is all the people that don't. If the adults don't care then you know damn well they aren't teaching their kids either. So we'll have a new generation of asses in the next 20 years too.
    I've said it before,,,,people nowadays, especially the kids growing up now,,just don't have the same morals, dicipline, and respect that we had even 30 years ago. People now think it's all about them and they couldn't give a rats ass about anything else. Makes you wonder how their kids are going to turn out,,,know what I mean???

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

Ya people are screwed up. But as long as we keep passing on the respect. All we can do. And if someone messes up our stuff..pass on a few other things as well..lol..but ya i had a 92 firebird and well it wasnt in the best of condition when i got it but people would lean on it or put stuff on it..it would irritate me so bad lol.And they would say "well whats wrong with that? its already full of scratches" I only paid like 1800 for the thing but it was my money i earned working construction at 15 dammit lol i was proud of it..then i got it painted...

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    So we'll have a new generation of asses in the next 20 years too.
    I've said it before,,,,people nowadays, especially the kids growing up now,,just don't have the same morals, dicipline, and respect that we had even 30 years ago. People now think it's all about them and they couldn't give a rats ass about anything else.
    It's the Dr Spock effect. "Never say no to your child. That will stifle his creativity..." You see other child "experts" spouting that crap more and more. Such nonsense, but modern parents buy that BS because they want to think their child is special...

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

Idk..bout children..but my car is special! It looooves meh..so much that things keep breaking..see..bursting with love..lmao xD

White
    1998 Trans Am

Idk..bout children..but my car is special! It looooves meh..so much that things keep breaking..see..bursting with love..lmao xD
    Guess my car loves me less it only breaks every now and then. The problem with kid is there dam parent, whatever happened to the belt, somebody bring back the leather belt and tthen comes respect. I can tell you I hated the belt, if I was only told to stand in a corner for a few minutes I would have probably been in jail or on America's Most Wanted. I did bad enought things when there were consiquences, if you took the belt fear away then hell I would have burned the neighbor hood dow, stolen cars a few times a week, and probably worse thing I haven't even though of.

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

What bout the extra special leather belt with metal studs? lol

White
    1998 Trans Am

Those are even more effective.
    I spoke to soon took my TA to gas it up since it's been sitting for a couple weeks and dam SES light went on soon as I floored it. I think I figured out the problem my gas gap is leaking. Found gas down my 1/4 panel and I checked the cap was tight, What really gets me as I just bought this new cap 6 months ago because my other on from 98 finally went bad. Don't build em like they used to. 12 yrs later and the caps only last 6 months instead of 12 yrs.

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

yup..Well whats wrong with mine..is the previous owners didnt take care of it at all..the panels are fading..parts of the dash have sun damage..leather seats werent ever conditioned it seems..all other maintenance was factory it was bad..but im getting her to the former glory lol but i need a new power steering pump..wipers..fix my front bumper..stereo..carpet..little stuff ya know

White
    1998 Trans Am

My interior is like brand new I had some wear on the drivers edge but my friend does interior work so he put this putty in the wear mark and used a graining pad to match it up and then re dyed the seat and looked like new. MMy front bumper needs to be repainted since it has some chips. I repaired the paint 3 yrs ago but the clear ip chipping near the blinker. Of course I used some cheap sherwin williams auto paint since that's what we used so I coiuld fix the car for free. When I did the hood I got Dupont from my usual store and I'm getting some more mixed to redo the front bumpern the side skirts.

Dark Blue
    2000 WS6 M6

Lol wish i had the knowledge/skill to do stuff like that..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information