Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

cant have nice stuff

This is a discussion on cant have nice stuff within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BLK2KSS those are ever better than the ones I have... nice! Thanks. The designer part of me ...

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    those are ever better than the ones I have... nice!
    Thanks. The designer part of me took over. lol

Black
    2002 Camaro SS

I'd definitely remove that asshole's license plate. I probably wouldn't fuck with his car much, in case he ever sees your car somewhere. Some of the other ideas were great too!

Luckily, I've never had anybody do this to me. There's no point in confronting them, since they're just going to act like it was an accident. I'd definitely do something to get back at them, but nothing too bad. Taking off the license plate is a good one, and I like the zip ties on the driveshaft (or just removing it). Another is removing valve stems.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    tell me more about zip ties on the drive shaft
    Need the 1/2 inch wide ones that are like 18" long. Attach a few along the drive shaft. As the car moves it makes this annoying noise, when they stop, it stops. Most ppl don't see it right away unless they are bright colors.

Good clean practical joke without possible leading to sometimes a deserving death or injury.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/a little mods...

No it's not me and I'm not on the video...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppuqOyVzYDY[/ame]

I like this one
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3nA9ItPXvQ&feature=related[/ame]

For instructional purposes....
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeng0reGxv0[/ame]
    Last edited by SMWS6TA; 05-17-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Black
    1999 Pontiac Formula M6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Ha, I know how you feel. Ohio wasn't too terrible, but I lived out away from most people in the country.
    But Arizona seems to be full of them

Anymore I have to find a corner and then double park, something I didn't have to do much of before I moved here. I see old people all the time that double park without meaning to do it,,,,kinda scary when you think about it, so I give my car plenty of room just in case.

Sometimes I wonder how they can see to drive, when they have those welding glasses on (you know the ones I'm talking about )
    On the flip side of that I've watched young kids do the same thing as if they just don't care about peoples property anymore, because they can't blame it on their age and incapabilities.

Like I said before, people think the whole world is all about them and nobody else means a damn thing. They drive like that, they park like that, and they walk and talk like that. It seems to be the society we live in now.

You live near Surprise or Sun City? That's where I am and those old people are pretty scary around there.

Quote Originally Posted by brian01 View Post
    You live near Surprise or Sun City? That's where I am and those old people are pretty scary around there.
    I hear ya. Ya Sun City is basically a retirement community, old farts driving around in golf carts too. They are alot braver than I am Combine that with all the traffic around there and you have your hands full.

Na I'm up in Prescott Valley, another hot spot for retired folks to settle down. They don't drive or park any better up here either

Black
    2001 WS6

im in that area (surprise, sun city)
    , its scary there

Ya you either have old folks that drive like they can't get out of their own way, or you have other people that drive like there asses are on fire.
    The two don't mix well in traffic together.

Black
    2001 WS6

i saw a woman on the phone yesterday near 303 screaming her head off in the car, on the phone, and later down the road, what looked like to be reaching around hitting her children

Ya some people take it for granted rather than treat driving as a privaledge. It's one of the reasons I drive backroads everywhere. Stay away from all the hussle and bussle.

black
    2001 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    No it's not me and I'm not on the video...

I like this one

For instructional purposes....
    LOL, those are too funny!!!

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

must have just parked there unless it was a friend playing a joke on you.
    fog lights are still on.

White
    1998 Trans Am

I try to park way in the back the few times I take my car an asss parks right next to me in an emptu lot. No damage no floul, otherwise I'll ket the car is there is so much as a ding. Then he can chose to fix it or fey the rest and call the ins. Ocasionallt little slice in the valm stem if I have to go in through the hatchIf there's no damage I'll leave them a not asking not to be an ashole next time there is plenty of room for eveyone.
    I had done a 2 tone paint job on a Celica GT DD I had and parked under a carport and this dik used to alwauys back in and park on top of me. After a few polite notes and nothing changing we were moving so later after that last was packed the uhaul and gf left in her car. I ket the truck headlight to taillight and just happen to have my switchblabe so I removed the air from all four tires via sidewall. Maybe the ins paid maybenot but that dick had it coming for all those little nices and dings in a new paintjob I spent a month on. My last act before I moved out. To bad the 9mm's to loud or it really would have gotten ugly. Had to repait the side of my car after I left sin it was mint when I sold it. Thank god I paint cars or it would have been expensive.
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJM View Post
    I try to park way in the back the few times I take my car an asss parks right next to me in an emptu lot. No damage no floul, otherwise I'll ket the car is there is so much as a ding. Then he can chose to fix it or fey the rest and call the ins. Ocasionallt little slice in the valm stem if I have to go in through the hatchIf there's no damage I'll leave them a not asking not to be an ashole next time there is plenty of room for eveyone.
    I had done a 2 tone paint job on a Celica GT DD I had and parked under a carport and this dik used to alwauys back in and park on top of me. After a few polite notes and nothing changing we were moving so later after that last was packed the uhaul and gf left in her car. I ket the truck headlight to taillight and just happen to have my switchblabe so I removed the air from all four tires via sidewall. Maybe the ins paid maybenot but that dick had it coming for all those little nices and dings in a new paintjob I spent a month on. My last act before I moved out. To bad the 9mm's to loud or it really would have gotten ugly. Had to repait the side of my car after I left sin it was mint when I sold it. Thank god I paint cars or it would have been expensive.
    Okay I give up,,,,,,,,what is,,,,,KET??? You mentioned you did this twice in your post and I can't for the life of me figure out what that is.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Let has to be the word. As in LET this be a lesson to all the rest of us to teach our children the value of periods,commas,and that the first letter of every sentence is CAPITALIZED. And to you, the original poster, I would have lost it way before you finally did, and got a bottle of doe urine. Slide the nozzle in the window seal, and squirt. You would giggle every time he got in his car and wrinkled his nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Try roasting your crow. It'll be easier to get down.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I like grilling mine with a nice brown sugar based rub

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I re-read the post and think he meant KEY as in KEYED.

And...yah...at first I was like when I read that the first time.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

It would be a zip tie or those valve stems would be gone

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I re-read the post and think he meant KEY as in KEYED.

And...yah...at first I was like when I read that the first time.
    Ya my wife read that and that's the same thing she said, thinking he meant to say keyed.

Black
    1998 Trans AM

get a bat and smash the window pillars. Make sure its bent that way they cant replace the windows. Most of the time insurance will just total the car

Alot of evil people here

I would like to think car people are better than that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information