Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

cant have nice stuff

This is a discussion on cant have nice stuff within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by BLK2KSS can you see it yet? Yeah, I see it now. I have one just like it......

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    can you see it yet?
    Yeah, I see it now. I have one just like it...

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    I can
    haha, i stumbled upon this years ago on the net and printed out several of them in wallet size. I figured that they would come in handy which they have, many times.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

I would use 20 a week living in Atlanta where everyone is an asshole. It's like all the people who can't drive live here! Lord help people like me who have a nice car.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by transamgirl89 View Post
    I would use 20 a week living in Atlanta where everyone is an asshole. It's like all the people who can't drive live here! Lord help people like me who have a nice car.
    Where'd you say you were? Pittsburgh? Or as the dumbasses whom live here say, "Picksberg" Ugh....... people.....
    Last edited by Smittro; 05-15-2010 at 01:27 AM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Where'd you say you were? Pittsburgh? Or as the dumbasses say Picks,berg. Ugh....... people.....
    Who me or the op?

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Cool

Who me or the op?
    nevermind....

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

i saw it on break when i was walking to the food court, so it didnt inconvenience me any. if i had of wanted to get in i probably would have done something like zip-tieing the drive shaft, or the pebble in the valve stem. i took a pic of his truck getting his plates and my car in it incase he hit it i would be able to track him down. i would of probably burnt his house down if he had.

Black
    2001 WS6

I was in a parking lot yesterday, parked with a few spots on the right side of me. Some old man comes up and is pulling in right next to me as my gf is trying to get out of the car, his windows are up, so i start saying " really douchebag? really? all the fkn parking spots here and you pull up right next to me". So my gf is trying to get out of the car as he pops his door open, so she goes, really? you're gonna pull in right next to us and try to open your door as im trying to get out? anyway the guy closed his door and drove off. Inconsiderate prick.

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    One of these days you and I gotta get togetner and see what kind of devious crap we can come up with.

All subjective and courtesy of a few brews of course...

Besides that, I need to come up and see what kind of shop you've got set up at your house.
    You're on Jim. I'll buy the brewsky. Busy in the shop right now working on a 61 vette for a neighbor. Send me a pm with your email (can't remember if I already have it or not) and I'll send some pics over. Going back in the paint booth monday to shoot the coves, already shot the entire car, and it's being assembled as we speak.
    Edit: well technically not, because I'm on my butt typing this,,,guess I better get to work.
    Last edited by Firebirdjones; 05-15-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLK2KSS View Post
    What a dick! I usually leave one of these, I keep em in my glove box...
    Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Yeah, I see it now. I have one just like it...
    Where did you guys find that

I have got to get me some of those.

Ha, I know how you feel. Ohio wasn't too terrible, but I lived out away from most people in the country.
    But Arizona seems to be full of them

Anymore I have to find a corner and then double park, something I didn't have to do much of before I moved here. I see old people all the time that double park without meaning to do it,,,,kinda scary when you think about it, so I give my car plenty of room just in case.

Sometimes I wonder how they can see to drive, when they have those welding glasses on (you know the ones I'm talking about )
    On the flip side of that I've watched young kids do the same thing as if they just don't care about peoples property anymore, because they can't blame it on their age and incapabilities.

Like I said before, people think the whole world is all about them and nobody else means a damn thing. They drive like that, they park like that, and they walk and talk like that. It seems to be the society we live in now.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Ha, I know how you feel. Ohio wasn't too terrible, but I lived out away from most people in the country.
    But Arizona seems to be full of them

Anymore I have to find a corner and then double park, something I didn't have to do much of before I moved here. I see old people all the time that double park without meaning to do it,,,,kinda scary when you think about it, so I give my car plenty of room just in case.

Sometimes I wonder how they can see to drive, when they have those welding glasses on (you know the ones I'm talking about )
    On the flip side of that I've watched young kids do the same thing as if they just don't care about peoples property anymore, because they can't blame it on their age and incapabilities.

Like I said before, people think the whole world is all about them and nobody else means a damn thing. They drive like that, they park like that, and they walk and talk like that. It seems to be the society we live in now.

AMEN TO THAT! I mean really? Some people just have nothing better to do and it's usually the ones with crappy cars who don't give a damn about other peoples things or the snobby ass wipes who have more money than God. But yeah I feel your pain living in a big city. I miss living in the suburbs where people are considerate and actually give the wave when you let them over. Seems like a foreign concept here.

White
    2001 RS Camaro

[IMG][/IMG]

I made this a few years ago when I worked downtown and you had to parallel park.

Black
    1999 Trans Am FIREHAWK

Jeez I know what you guy`s mean , Last summer I was at the local Canadain Tire mall Parking lot ( witch has probbley 300+ parking spots & maybe only 175 were used ) waiting for a friend to show up sitting in my car ( just detailed for the car show ) & was parked as far as possible from the entrance of the mall & all of a sudden this lady in this old beat up POS 1990 Chev astro van paint faded with the running boards all rusted to shit towing an old boat pulls right up besides me!!
    So i`m Like WTF !! start my car up an spin the tires ( as she`s walking away ) and park somewhere else !!
    1999 T/A FIREHAWK - SLP Lid & Bellow,LT`s & Catted Y & Power-Flo Catback , MSD & NGK , UMI 3P SFC,ADJ PHB,STB,LCA`s & Relos , Eibach Pro Kit , Bilstine/SLP Shocks , MAC Diff Cover , BFG & OE Wheels C5DD 18x9.5/10.5 , HID 8000K Headlights - Dyno`d @ 319.07 HP & 327.23 Ft-lb ( Tuned by Champ Motors )

Smiles for 9.5 Years cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Valve core tool?

Black
    1999 Trans Am FIREHAWK

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Valve core tool?
    would have been a good idea at the time !

black
    2001 Trans Am

Those inconsiderate idiots also live here in TN. That just makes me sick when people do that. I would just set there and wait for the owner of the vehicle to get back, and ask them where in the hell they got their driver's liscence at? And then if they do damage to my car, just call the cops, cause i'd already have the idiots tag number wrote down. If a person can't handle that size of a vehicle, they shouldn't be driving it!!!!! I mean honestly, how hard is it to drive? And as far as parking a big truck like that, they've got good mirrors and you can see really good, so that was inexcusable that guy parking like that. I know how to drive a big truck, I drive a big box truck where I work at (which is a hell of alot bigger than that Ford). maybe I need to teach these idiots how to drive and park, lol

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Valve core tool?
    Lineman dykes...

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Where did you guys find that

I have got to get me some of those.
    I dont remember where I found it... just save it to your computer and print out a bunch of em. Thats whats i did.

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Click for full size[/thumb]

I made this a few years ago when I worked downtown and you had to parallel park.
    those are ever better than the ones I have... nice!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information