Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cant decide on lt1 or ls1

This is a discussion on cant decide on lt1 or ls1 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by f-bodyfreak15 thanx guys....yea i want it for DD but i dont really do much driving...about <250 miles ...

It has a big wing!

Quote Originally Posted by f-bodyfreak15 View Post
    thanx guys....yea i want it for DD but i dont really do much driving...about <250 miles a week....and yea hp is my main focus...and wat kind of bolt on will i need/prices....still kunda learning about engines and performance parts...and wat car is better TA or z28...i know they r almost the same thing but there has to b something dif with them...like weight ans stuff like that.....and this is the car i mostlikely ganna get(if its for sale in 3 or 4 months still)
    it has the ram iar hood but i dont c any ws6 badge on the back...i TA dont have stock ram airs do they???....and it sdays its a formula but it has a TA trim(foglights spoiler)
    can those b aftermarket..or wat u guys think????
    http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national
    also if i get an automatic is it possible to just switch the transmision with a manual 1????...of so how much do u think that would b????...cuz i dont seem to find any TA manual or z28 for less tha 8k...but there r some automitics
    Woah woah! LOL!

I see MANY late nights of reading in your future brother...

Not saying this to be an A$$ just saying it really is to your benefit to get very familiar with these cars, read read read man... Good luck!

1999 Formula WS6 M6-sold
    2001 Silverado Z71

thanx guys....yea i want it for DD but i dont really do much driving...about <250 miles a week....and yea hp is my main focus...and wat kind of bolt on will i need/prices....still kunda learning about engines and performance parts...and wat car is better TA or z28...i know they r almost the same thing but there has to b something dif with them...like weight ans stuff like that.....and this is the car i mostlikely ganna get(if its for sale in 3 or 4 months still)
    it has the ram iar hood but i dont c any ws6 badge on the back...i TA dont have stock ram airs do they???....and it sdays its a formula but it has a TA trim(foglights spoiler)
    can those b aftermarket..or wat u guys think????
    http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national
    According to the VIN number, its a real Trans Am but its not a WS6 like the hood suggests

White
    1998 Trans Am

Aftermarket WS6 hoods are $250 plus tax so most people I know have either installed them or are going to. Cheap and it makes the car look better for cheap cash unlike a factory WS6 or Hawk hood. Mine is aftermarket modified for my Volant but I don't sport WS6 badges on mine, it isn't one so why get the badge. If it was a real WS6 nothing but a hood would remain anyway since I have full bolt ons and only the front arms aren't replaced with UMI,BMR, KYB AGX,or Spohn parts. Factory suspension just doesn't cut it. Doesn't matter if it's a real WS^ as long as it's a real TA and has the V8
    1998 Trans Am 85k miles.
    Bolt ons, MS3 113LSA cam, Circle D Stall, Tune, Modified WS6 style hood, Full Suspension, 6000k HID's, Clear Side Markers w/ Leds, Led 3rd Brake Light and 18" AR Staggered Killer Wheels w/ BFG KDW NT's.- Weekend Toy/DD
    02 Trailblazer -Sold
    09 Ram 1500 CC - Sold
    09 Cobalt SS/TC - Sold
    13 ram 1500 LoneStar CC 4x4 - Magnaflow, K&N,and more to come-DD/Toy

2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass View Post
    According to the VIN number, its a real Trans Am but its not a WS6 like the hood suggests
    o ok...yea i was just wondering cuz they list it as a formula

2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJM View Post
    Aftermarket WS6 hoods are $250 plus tax so most people I know have either installed them or are going to. Cheap and it makes the car look better for cheap cash unlike a factory WS6 or Hawk hood. Mine is aftermarket modified for my Volant but I don't sport WS6 badges on mine, it isn't one so why get the badge. If it was a real WS6 nothing but a hood would remain anyway since I have full bolt ons and only the front arms aren't replaced with UMI,BMR, KYB AGX,or Spohn parts. Factory suspension just doesn't cut it. Doesn't matter if it's a real WS^ as long as it's a real TA and has the V8
    yea i dont really care about it either i plan on buying it and build it up...lol....its ganna stay in the fam for a long time once i doo get it

2000 trans am

also has any1 bought a car though ebay???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information