Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Can you help a 16 year old out ??

This is a discussion on Can you help a 16 year old out ?? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Had mine up to 130 first day aswell...

White/Black
    1999 Camaro z28

Had mine up to 130 first day aswell

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Formula01 View Post
    I feel there's a difference between having "mommy and daddy" buy it for you and when you're forking out your own green for the car. I have more respect for my car because the money is coming out of MY pocket then when mommy and daddy let me drive their truck, i ran the hell out of it. I just feel that i have a higher sense of respect, pride, and discipline with my Formula because i got the loan myself, and pay for it myself. Car($326.51/mo.) Geico Full Coverage($112/mo).
    Agreed, Im 19 and been trying to get my rents to co-sign forever, now Im just saving my money, I have 3 credit cards, 2 $500 dollar limits, 1 $800 dollar limit, I spend about 150 on them each month on gas and other things, pay them off in full at the end of the month, in about 6 months I'll be getting my WS6.

white -RIP-
    2000 Trans Am

i agree too, like its awsome knowing that my car is mine and im paying for every cent of it, but hey, if my dad suddenly offered to pay the rest of it, i woudnt say no lol

white/Viper blue
    01 WS6

What part of NC are you located Jane_says?

Lakewood
    My daddy bought my LT1 camaro M6 for $7000, it had 89,000 miles on it with a bunch of bolt ons, dyno'd at 319hp 337Tq, I love laughing at all the other kids in at my high school who actually had to buy their $3000 POS cars, its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. I dont care if my dad bought me my car, your just jealous when you were 16 you had an automatic toyota camry.

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Formula01 View Post
    I feel there's a difference between having "mommy and daddy" buy it for you and when you're forking out your own green for the car. I have more respect for my car because the money is coming out of MY pocket then when mommy and daddy let me drive their truck, i ran the hell out of it. I just feel that i have a higher sense of respect, pride, and discipline with my Formula because i got the loan myself, and pay for it myself. Car($326.51/mo.) Geico Full Coverage($112/mo).
    i feel 100% the same... I get my loan in Arpril for my T/a (318 a month payments and 240 insurence)

I feel better buying the car myself and working for it... its a good life lesson

kids that get shit handed to them can go to hell
    ... but i guess i can see it... "Hey son, you want me to buy you a Trans am!!
    I heard they are prettty fast" "Ya!! I love you dad!"

maroon
    1993 pontiac firebird

thank you to everyone who helped now i kno wat im going to do ill save me some money and get the TA thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by Lakewood View Post
    My daddy bought my LT1 camaro M6 for $7000, it had 89,000 miles on it with a bunch of bolt ons, dyno'd at 319hp 337Tq, I love laughing at all the other kids in at my high school who actually had to buy their $3000 POS cars, its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. I dont care if my dad bought me my car, your just jealous when you were 16 you had an automatic toyota camry.
    Wow... your a true dick who doesnt deserve an Lt1.

You find it funny kids have to pay for their own shit?

<----- your mom

Quote Originally Posted by Jane_says View Post
    i agree too, like its awsome knowing that my car is mine and im paying for every cent of it, but hey, if my dad suddenly offered to pay the rest of it, i woudnt say no lol
    .... agree

NBM
    98 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by TransDreamer View Post
    Wow... your a true dick who doesnt deserve an Lt1.

You find it funny kids have to pay for their own shit?

<----- your mom
    dude, we just got lucky, dont get pissed because your dad didnt buy you a t/a when you were 17. just be happy for someone its alright...seriously...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

nobody pay any attention to lakewood.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

I fronted 6,000 for my car and my parents lent me 6,000 to pay back when I can. I've always done good in school so they told me they'd help me out. and I let my dad drive it whenever he wants. it's a win-win situation. : )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by bluefields88 View Post
    I fronted 6,000 for my car and my parents lent me 6,000 to pay back when I can. I've always done good in school so they told me they'd help me out. and I let my dad drive it whenever he wants. it's a win-win situation. : )
    i like that

white -RIP-
    2000 Trans Am

yeah my dad seems to love my car as much as i do! if i ever leave it unattended, he's gone in it lol
    but he always brings it back with gas =)

I love listening to the kids on this thread...heck, when I was in high school, I had fast cars....and yeah, we all thought we were pretty good drivers and could handle them...

whoa my first day out i hit 130 lol
    ..and just to support the teenage-stupidity steriotype (that seems to be all too true) two of my best friends had their heads out the window haha
    we were lucky to walk away from this one....yeah, 5 of us stupid teenagers in that Camaro, 120mph....and if any of us would have had our heads sticking out the window, we'd have been decapitated....think about it kids....these things are not toys, and if you think they are, you are too young to be playing with them anyway...

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    dude you my friend are a hypracrit, you come on my thread and bash me saying im a spoiled brat and that my i spend my daddys money, when i pay for everything myself and you are the one who spends your dads money, dude u are as lame as it gets.....

THE WS6 THAT COULD
    I know they are not toys but im still crazy with mine, I even go up to 80-100 mph real quick on narrow streets where children somtimes play, I dont really care to tell you the truth. When I want to go fast ill go fast, thats why my daddy bought me my car. On the highway somtimes ill cut people off and stuff its funny to see them get mad lol.
    will someone please give this kid a taste of his own medicine, dude if i lived closer to you i would be at your front door right now

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

i've already put up a post for him to meet me.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

I see that your in Orlando mr. moderator, I live in Winter Garden, I want to see this so bad.

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

actually need to change that. i just moved to ocoee. so we are really close.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information