artic white/black stripes
    97 TA

Can someone please calm my nerves on this purchase...

Think I'm going to go ahead and lay down money on a 2002 ws6 with 104k on the clock.
    The body as usual is in amazing condition and the car drove great when I got behind the wheel.
    It's a salvage title and never would have guessed if he didn't inform me of it.
    He has thankfully not done any engine work and has done some minor bolt-ons:bullet exhaust with cats removed (which bugs me a little though I know not all would agree with my sentiment), 3:90 gears, shift kit, and he kept saying 300 stall but I think he might have meant 3000, and a dyno tune.

Now the problems with the car: probably going to have to change out the passenger window motor, I'm definitely going to change out the exhaust but that's more preference than problem, a tacky looking touch stereo dash that I strongly suggested I would like removed before I purchase, and the stupid ass decal he has on the back window...which bringing that up does anyone know how to remove window decals?
    I talked him down to $8700 which I feel might be good but idk I'm a little uneasy as I hate buying vehicles.

Car is completely blacked out exterior with black z06 rims and a tan leather exterior which I find to be a good change from the hot black leather.

Also if anyone could check this vin for me would be greatly appreciated 2G2FV22G322105266

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Did he tell you what happened to the car? ..Why its salvage?

Honestly I have a few WS6's for sale around my area with a little over 100k, 110k for like 9000, clean title and everything! I personally don't like buying salvage..but if you feel like she rides beautifully and wont have problems down the road, than it's all up to you friend

As far as the window motors go, those only last for like a year or two. GM screwed up with that thing. For the decal, get some adhesive remover and slowly peel away at it with a blade.

artic white/black stripes
    97 TA

Got hit on the back drivers side. Didn't see or notice anything alarming but now that I think about it should have taken a closer inspection under that side but don't remember seeing anything out of place.
    Unfortunately in my area they are going for a pretty penny 12-15k when looking at that mileage. She drove fine and I figure from what he described it would be an issue with handling and shaking more than anything and those issues were not prevalent.
    Ah ok thanks for that tip that stupid decal would definitely have to go.

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

I own a salvage title or repaired title mine was front end damage the only issue I had wad the headlight alingment
    Witch a few tweaks took car of you shouldn't have to worry about that if it drives straight and no vibration and everything seals up you should be ok.
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    2002 WS6 TA VERT M6 HOOKER SUPER COMPS ORY AND CAT BACK TUNE DONE BY CHARLES AT GREAD TUNNING!!

2007 Z71 EXTENDED CAB PROGRAMMER COLD AIR
    TRUE DUALS

Thread Information