Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Buying a WS.6

This is a discussion on Buying a WS.6 within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I got mine after I found it on AutoTrader.com. I used their search function to narrow everything down to what ...

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I got mine after I found it on AutoTrader.com. I used their search function to narrow everything down to what I wanted in a Trans Am. I had to drive from VA Beach, VA to Columbia, MD (About 3.5 hours because I have a heavy right foot!) to look at it and again the next weekend to buy it. I am happy I did because the car is low mileage and awesome to drive. Don't worry you will find one!

Scott

Midnight Blue Metallic
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I'll be selling mine here soon. it's a 2001 ta ws6 nbm with 73,xxx miles with some mods done to it.

now greybat66

navy blue metalic
    1998 trans am conv

mine is on cars.com 30 thousand miles convertible petwer black top and interior mint.

2002 CETA Convertible M6

IMHO, it's better to wait for the car you want than to just jump into something (unless it is a DD that only needs to satisfy basic transportation needs, have some sack and look cool). Usually, the right car will pop up after you are committed to another. And that restless feeling of wanting what you wanted originally will gnaw at you incessantly. I flew to Flint, MI from NJ and drove my car home 11.5 hours - and every day I am grateful I own my dream Trans Am. I'm sure I'd be plenty happy with another color, year or combination, but to me there is a certain peace to not have a "this is nice, but what I really want someday is..." asterisk hanging over the car.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by ceta4zng View Post
    IMHO, it's better to wait for the car you want than to just jump into something (unless it is a DD that only needs to satisfy basic transportation needs, have some sack and look cool). Usually, the right car will pop up after you are committed to another. And that restless feeling of wanting what you wanted originally will gnaw at you incessantly. I flew to Flint, MI from NJ and drove my car home 11.5 hours - and every day I am grateful I own my dream Trans Am. I'm sure I'd be plenty happy with another color, year or combination, but to me there is a certain peace to not have a "this is nice, but what I really want someday is..." asterisk hanging over the car.
    I agree, It took me two days to drive it home. And it wasn't my dream car till I saw it. I originally wanted to buy a SRT-8. Bought it on ebay. Sidenote, I just got the title from the finance company last week, WOO, HOO.

orange
    1977 Corvette

well i just have to sell my current car and then search for what i want. but i think it will take quite a while to find exactly what i want.

White
    2003 GMC Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by ls1_bandit View Post
    well i just have to sell my current car and then search for what i want. but i think it will take quite a while to find exactly what i want.
    It will, trust me. I have been searching for what I want for 3 months and havent found anything yet

orange
    1977 Corvette

well, it just seems like every 2001-2002 black m6 ws6 that is reasonably priced, low miles, and mostly stock have tan interior and i want the ebony interior. just gets frustrating. lol

White
    2003 GMC Duramax

yeah it gets frustrating. Im just looking for a 98-02 trans am non-convertible with a v8. i dont care about transmission. and I cant find one of those reasonably priced without 150,000 + miles..

orange
    1977 Corvette

yeah. i dont want a convert, has to be a 2001-2002 and i would like to have one with 60,000 or less miles miles. has to be a 6 speed and black on black.

Ray Charles blue

Just after I got my 00 Z28 I talked to a guy (who I left a message) on his 98 T/A. Black on black, 6-speed, t-top, leather...etc for $10,000 with 33k miles. There are deals out there. Just be patient.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Buying your ideal car takes time. You're asking for a black m6 ws6 during tax time, prices go up. Best advice is wait and keep on your search. Keep on those same sites and you should find one that appeals to you eventually

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information