Buying an '02 WS6

Howdy, I'm Cory and I'm looking into buying an '02 WS6 Trans Am. However, being the owner/admirer of 2nd gen firebirds, I have limited experience with 4th gens, and was wondering if I could get some help.

First, what did the '02 WS6 package include? I remember seeing something about the wheel caps having WS-6 on them rather than the pontiac sign, but this car (with 17x9 wheels (is there a difference in looks with these than the 16 inch, or a way to be sure they're 17 other than measuring/looking at the tire?) and the ram-air hood) has the pontiac sign on the wheelcaps.

Also, is there a way to get the data/build sheet on the car? This one's is gone. I am in Canada and the car was made in Canada, built for Canada, but it now resides in the United States. Is there a way to either get the build sheet sent to me, or have a few questions answered? (aside from PHS- I'd rather not spend 50 dollars just because of curiosity, and apparently it only goes up to year 2000 anyway)

Thanks guys and gals

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am A4

Quote Originally Posted by bandit001 View Post
    Howdy, I'm Cory and I'm looking into buying an '02 WS6 Trans Am. However, being the owner/admirer of 2nd gen firebirds, I have limited experience with 4th gens, and was wondering if I could get some help.

First, what did the '02 WS6 package include? I remember seeing something about the wheel caps having WS-6 on them rather than the pontiac sign, but this car (with 17x9 wheels (is there a difference in looks with these than the 16 inch, or a way to be sure they're 17 other than measuring/looking at the tire?) and the ram-air hood) has the pontiac sign on the wheelcaps.

Also, is there a way to get the data/build sheet on the car? This one's is gone. I am in Canada and the car was made in Canada, built for Canada, but it now resides in the United States. Is there a way to either get the build sheet sent to me, or have a few questions answered? (aside from PHS- I'd rather not spend 50 dollars just because of curiosity, and apparently it only goes up to year 2000 anyway)

Thanks guys and gals
    It seems the 02 you're purchasing has the 17" Speedline wheels. They still have a 5 spoke wheel design, but its a much thicker spoke than the early year 17" WS6 rims. You can verify whether or not its a WS6 by checking the sticker on the inside of the driver's side door.

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Yeah, most '01's and all '02's came with the thick spoke Speedline wheels. The centercap on those wheels doesn't say WS6, it has the Pontiac logo on them. I have a set on my Formula, and that's the way they look.

Alright, thanks guys. And don't worry about the phs type thing, I've got it already. Ya'll are great

Thread Information