Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bought a ws6...now I find the problems

This is a discussion on Bought a ws6...now I find the problems within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; i just added some brake fluid to the clutch and that stopped the pedal problems...the tranny still grinds when i ...

i just added some brake fluid to the clutch and that stopped the pedal problems...the tranny still grinds when i downshift from 5th or 6th into 4th though so i just dont do that. Still gotta deal with the brakes...the leakin tire problem ended up being that my rim was bent on the inside so im in the process of gettin a new one of those...all this damn maintence is stopping any modding whatsoever in its tracks

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by onebadblonde View Post
    i think he just wanted someone to pick on,my problems stem from this car being my daily driver since 2000,ive really never heard anything really bad about a zoom clutch?! its like anything else when you have the misfortune of a car part failing ,most people with these cars go for a mod product - not a stock replacment.
    I've never heard any good about em. If you'd done any researching 1st, you'd know what clutches people recommend. I doubt the Zoom will take much abuse but it's your car and your money. The clutch isn't something I'd skimp (or experiment) on as it's a pita to swap.

Red
    2002 Trans Am Ram Air

Quote Originally Posted by lady_hot_rod View Post
    Hey guys sorry to bother everyone, But I am a 19 year old female and im looking to buy a ws6, I dont want a convertable,has to be T top And it absolutely has to be a 6 speed, Im wanting red but depending on the car I can deal with almost any color. Mileage dosent matter, high or low! I prefer a 99 but will settle with anything above 99 I'm not willing to pay over book price!! I was just wondering if anyone has any websites I can visit or if anyone on here might have one for sale, I live in west virginia and they are not a popular car around here. I currently have a 99 v6 firebird, If the woman comes through tomorrow it will be sold!! Any one have any suggestions for me?
    have 02 red 6 speed t/a ram air t/tops can call 409-771-0974

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information