Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Body kits for a T/A

This is a discussion on Body kits for a T/A within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Albert87 Come on its not that bad,HAHAHA Yes, it is....

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Albert87 View Post
    Come on its not that bad,HAHAHA
    Yes, it is.

SMKDFRD
    I don't think that the T/A needs a body kit at all. The car looks mean as hell as it is. Don't rice out your car and spend cash on body kit instead invest that money on mods. GO>Show.

yellow
    2002 CETA

Well, I like her car! Give LHR some credit! First of all it's not a WS6 that she "ruined". Secondly it's customized how she wants it to look and third she's a girl and not some punk kid trying to get some attention with a car that thinks is fast and loud and talking crap to everyone about how cool it is. She in fact tells everyone that "its only a v6" and she's trying to buy a real WS6! I respect the fact that it is her car and for having an open mind about what she likes and not trying to please everyone else! I (along with most of you I'm sure) wish my girlfriend or wife was into cars as much as LHR is and would encourage them to modify it whether it be performance or appearance! It's fun to play with are cars and we should respect anyone who shares the same interests with them as we do!

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

v6 or 8, still a firebird
    and it's not just her, but anyone with it

Quote Originally Posted by lady_hot_rod View Post
    Man you boys sure like to dog on my car! thanks anyways, its a shame when I get the ws6 its going to look the same way, huh?
    its not a ruined ws6.... yet

besides, i didn't jump on it untill she got on the ricers for doing when what she has done is the same

yellow
    2002 CETA

Even if people think LHR's car is "riced out" it's still an American car and she isn't acting like it's some racecar! I like the flames she has on it because they are painted on professionally adding some flare and not some cheesy looking stickers. People have been painting flames on their American cars for over 50 years so it's not like it's never been done before. I guess the only thing you could argue about it being "imported out" is the spoiler but I don't blame her at all because the stock firebird spoiler pretty much sucks and unless you can find a used WS6 one (or pay big money for a new GM one) there aren't too many choices out there. Believe me I looked into getting one because I wanted to change my spoiler as I said before (even though it is a WS6 the verts came with the firebird spoiler which I am sure all of you know but just in case) because I thought it was way too boring on a car like this but when I added my tonneau cover to it I really liked how the low spoiler fit with it. I thought a raised one (even a stock WS6 hardtop) would have been way to much for it. By the way IMO "ricers" are people with attitudes who drive foreign cars on American soil and think domestic cars suck and they are the shit and most drive like idiots reving their engines and spinning the front wheels every chance they have thinking they are the fastest cars on the road and yes there are some American car driving "ricers" out there making us look bad but LHR is definately not one of those people!

yellow
    2002 CETA

Finally I'm not a junior member anymore! I just realized all I needed was 100 posts! Sorry everyone just had to celebrate!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information