Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best WS6 Ever

This is a discussion on Best WS6 Ever within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; meh nothing special... i have seen that kit all over the place on the internet, dont really care for it... ...

BLACK / SUNSET MET.
    02 NHRA TRANSAM / 01 SS

meh nothing special... i have seen that kit all over the place on the internet, dont really care for it... the interior on that car is messed up 2 btw

[QUOTE=dipherentdesign]that ground F/x package is from GM i think, i don't like it.

me either. everytime i see ground effects i wanna drop kick someone in the face. i mean ricers i finally got used to (and made a few asians bleed in the process) but american muscle?

come on man!

White
    1999 WS6

Its nice, I like mine better though

1994 POS

BEST??!?! Omg no one saw the mold growing on the inside of the car or how torn up the back of the drivers seat was or the dammage to the rear cargo bay! The Calipers were definatly done by an amature and the ground effects paint doesn't match the car. You only get mold like that in the car if the t-tops are leakin and it sits outside during rains. Seen many IROC camaros with ttops mold in this fashon and usually have rust underneath. Just things I spot out before buying a car... There are also no pictures of the underside which I really question when seeing a sports car online..... my 2 cents

Black
    1998 WS6

OK, I admit it might not be the best ever, but the paint color and the wheels look awesome together, to me anyway. What I really wanted to know was what wheels were on the car, and who made the ground effects.

Black
    2001 Turbo Trans Am WS6

That's a clean looking car, the guy that bought it will be very happy, those are some really sweet rims too.

Red
    2002 Chevrolet

what' sup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information