Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

best complements GOGOGO!

This is a discussion on best complements GOGOGO! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Just got another great one I'd forgot about. Went through the Burger King drive thru and tried to order. After ...

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Just got another great one I'd forgot about. Went through the Burger King drive thru and tried to order. After a couple of seconds the guy on the other end goes "Umm, can you turn your car off. I can't hear your order."

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CarelessAndImprudent
    Just got another great one I'd forgot about. Went through the Burger King drive thru and tried to order. After a couple of seconds the guy on the other end goes "Umm, can you turn your car off. I can't hear your order."
    oh man, that fuckin great.

yeah, max...you struck out with this:

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    I had something simular happen one night at a gas station...a ricer asked me if it was a 6 cylinder, to which i replied "its a 16 and a freakin half man" thinkin hed get that...welp...leave it to ricers.... he didnt...he goes...cool man and walks awa

dixie91104
    I have the biggest longhorn in the city on my car... and a banner across my car that says hook 'em... well today i was going to make my car payment... and these guys followed me the whole way to the bank just to tell me " hook 'em horns"

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Trans Am

I would have to say the two best I have ever gotten was one day on the way home for work I was sitting at a stop light and s burd' pulled up next to me. We sat there for a minute and his window came down and he just looked at me and said, "that thing is not stock is it". And the second one was on a Saturday afternoon a honda with three guys in it pulled up next to me, one gets his phone out and starts recording video, asking me to rev it for him. I think somebody else said this, I love driving around with a big cam and dumped true duals, really turns some heads.--Tony

TALuv
    A day after i bought my car i was at a gas station filling it up and 2 dudes in a truck said that i was lucky to have a boy friend that would let my drive his car. I told them, no my boyfriend will be lucky if i ever let him drive it. I almost had to show these dudes the registration so they would believe it was really my car!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information