Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

best complements GOGOGO!

This is a discussion on best complements GOGOGO! within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; thats' freakin sweet! i'm sure it's true, but once i see the lights i dive right into the emergency lane...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

thats' freakin sweet! i'm sure it's true, but once i see the lights i dive right into the emergency lane

I dig music..I'M ON DRUGS Deviant Hawk's Avatar

Arctic White
    '01 T/A Firehawk

After a late Sat. night of installing my long tubes my buddy an I get up Sun. morning around 11:30 and decide to go cruise around before we put the exhaust back on. So we come rollin' up to this stop light w/ an open off-road y-pipe, cammin, whole cars just shaking, I roll down the windows cause I wanna hear the car at idle, not that you couldn't hear it with them up, just wanted the full effect. So pull up to this older couple, probly 65ish, the husband is driving and he starts to kind of look around as we pull up. When we get right next to him he just looks at us, jaw dropped, looks at his wife and then looks back at us and I just see him mouth the words O H. . .M Y. . .G O D. I just smiled and lit'em thru the intersection.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Hawk
    After a late Sat. night of installing my long tubes my buddy an I get up Sun. morning around 11:30 and decide to go cruise around before we put the exhaust back on. So we come rollin' up to this stop light w/ an open off-road y-pipe, cammin, whole cars just shaking, I roll down the windows cause I wanna hear the car at idle, not that you couldn't hear it with them up, just wanted the full effect. So pull up to this older couple, probly 65ish, the husband is driving and he starts to kind of look around as we pull up. When we get right next to him he just looks at us, jaw dropped, looks at his wife and then looks back at us and I just see him mouth the words O H. . .M Y. . .G O D. I just smiled and lit'em thru the intersection.
    that's great...a guy i knew had an old dude call his car "obnoxiously loud" at an intersecion and he just "hey, thanks!"

1994 POS

It's been called the batmobile over here too. Personally I get the best kicks out of it when I drive past a van and a little kid climbs all the way to the back to stare are the car and wave... hope he'll grow up right someday and get one of his own instead of a 4 banger... but as far as complements I was turning the corner yesturday and two hot chicks were waiting to cross and they tried hitchin a ride. One had two thumbs up the other showed me her tits... Needless to say I was brought back to reality when my girlfriend looked over at me and asked me to watch the road.

rays00ramair
    mine is when i went to get the clutch done.turned a corner to get on the road to the shop and a little kid stop dead in his tracks and yells AWESOME real loud.so i give him a rev of the loudmouth and watch him stare as i disappear around the corner.that was probably a little me like 25 years ago as i watched a70 fastback mustang leaving the beach in my home town.

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Shortly after the whole 9/11 thing happened I was TDY in Sheppard AFB, TX and they were doing the random checks for the people coming on to the base. They would have you pull over and they would open your doors, hood and hatch and look throughout the car. I just about always got pulled over so they could look. There were even a few that I got to be friends with that would sit in the drivers seat and throw a few revs in it, just to hear the exhaust. It almost makes you wanna cry when you can make someones face light up like a little kids.
    2002 WS6 M6, SLP Intake, MAF, Strut Tower Brace, Borla Exhaust.

Billy J.

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTAWS6
    Shortly after the whole 9/11 thing happened I was TDY in Sheppard AFB, TX and they were doing the random checks for the people coming on to the base. They would have you pull over and they would open your doors, hood and hatch and look throughout the car. I just about always got pulled over so they could look. There were even a few that I got to be friends with that would sit in the drivers seat and throw a few revs in it, just to hear the exhaust. It almost makes you wanna cry when you can make someones face light up like a little kids.
    ha! they had you pegged for inspection allright! i can just see them on the side of the road "i get to check it! NO I GET TO CHECK IT!"

Black
    2000 TA WS6

I was at a local car show this weekend, with mostly late 60's early 70's muscle cars, and I hear this (about 7 yr old?) kid go "aw cool" and comes running up to my car and just keeps going "cool" and looking at it until his mom says "come on lets go" and he walks away going " cool". To me that was "cool"!

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

Best comment I ever heard was my wife telling me "I think it could stand to be louder.) Talk about a green light in my head... here comes duals!
    Yeah, I can do that. Just go stand over there... no, back behind that wall. You may want to duck, too.

2000 T/A WS6, lid on the way, duals to follow, stay tuned....

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Best I ever got was when a Kentucky Highway Patrol pulled up next to me on the interstate while I'm doin about 75. He got on his loudspeaker and said "That's one awesome car". Scared the crap out of me

Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    Thats fuggin awesome

Tx_Rice_Hunter
    1. I was filling up at a gas station and two girls at the pump next to me kept looking over at me and one of them finally says "that's a hot car...".

2. I picked up my buddy the day I bought the car and we had the t-tops off. We were cruising down Cooper St. and three girls in a car pulled up next to us as we were going over a bridge and they were hootin and hollerin at us. It was pretty funny.

3. All the miscellanious people that are to many to count that tell me my car is badass everytime I was walking to it or getting in it.

I loved that car, now its gone....stupid idiot drivers

Blue/Green Chameleon
    95 Formula

One of the best compliments I has was two girls yelling "Whats your phone number" best indirect compliment you could receive.

White
    1998 TransAm

i got pulled over and the cop said to me, " i wouldnt have pulled you over, but my car started to shake when you drove by"

Pewter
    02' Z28 Vert

One of the best was while I was walking up to my Z28 a older guy was doing the slow walk and stare at my parked car. I slowed up to see what he was doing and he stopped just staring at the plates. I hit the keyless entry and walked up. He said nice car. I asked if he got the plates and told him. UR JELUS. He smiled and walked away. It happened at a courthouse and he looked like a lawyer with his box of legal work in his arms.

Black
    02 Z06

I went to a car show once and a whole bunch of buddies and I were standing by my car. Some ricer guy came up and started freaking out about my car. He absolutely loved it. Then he asked me if it was FWD. My reply was, "Yes, It was a performance option from GM."

I've had MANY cars full of girls scream, "NICE CAR" at me.

I've had uncountable rubber neckers.

But the biggest compliment of all is when old school muscle guys come up and admire my car. I love it when pe ople actually take time to look around at my car at car shows.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2001 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by MadSeason
    It's been called the batmobile over here too. Personally I get the best kicks out of it when I drive past a van and a little kid climbs all the way to the back to stare are the car and wave... hope he'll grow up right someday and get one of his own instead of a 4 banger... but as far as complements I was turning the corner yesturday and two hot chicks were waiting to cross and they tried hitchin a ride. One had two thumbs up the other showed me her tits... Needless to say I was brought back to reality when my girlfriend looked over at me and asked me to watch the road.
    damn that's a hard crash back to reality haha...everytime a little kid says cool car or they look at it make sure to tell them what it is so it'll stick in their minds...this will help insure they don't get a 4 banger

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

[QUOTE=TransAmMan]I went to a car show once and a whole bunch of buddies and I were standing by my car. Some ricer guy came up and started freaking out about my car. He absolutely loved it. Then he asked me if it was FWD. My reply was, "Yes, It was a performance option from GM."
    \QUOTE]

I had something simular happen one night at a gas station...a ricer asked me if it was a 6 cylinder, to which i replied "its a 16 and a freakin half man" thinkin hed get that...welp...leave it to ricers.... he didnt...he goes...cool man and walks away

Modding is an Addiction bww3588's Avatar
    I had something simular happen one night at a gas station...a ricer asked me if it was a 6 cylinder, to which i replied "its a 16 and a freakin half man" thinkin hed get that...welp...leave it to ricers.... he didnt...he goes...cool man and walks away
    i dont get it.

2000pontiac6
    Cops definitely have a liking for my car.. they pull me over when theres so way i did anything wrong and everytime right before they pull away they always compliment my car

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information