Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Day.

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

Bad Day.

OK so today was a shitty ass day. i woke up around 8 and went to football practice, i had a good practice so it started off good. then it went down hill from there.

Im going down the highway in my Trans Am going to eat at Chester's Hamburger and i see a nice looking black GT. He gets up by me and gives me a nod and we both step on it. i have him by about 3 cars at the end. so we get into traffic and he just does a fly by. zooms past me and opens a Gatorade bottle and dumps it all out the window and it gets all over my car, He then throws the bottle out the window and i had to swerve to miss it. i got so pissed and took the nearest exit.

i ate at Chester's ( YUMMY ) haha and headed home. i go home and sleep a lil. i wake up and go straight to work. i got off work and met a friend at sonic. i got there first and decide to park and wait for him and i happened to park by a 98ish blue V6 mustang. I get out of the car and take a seat waiting for my friend. as im waiting i notice the mustang driver is just staring at me. i pretend to look other ways and play with my phone a lil AND HE IS Still staring at me. so he gets his food and backs up and i just watch. he pulls around and his friend pulls a freaking gun out the window and just holds it there. WTF so i pretend not to notice and just look the other way then. he then starts pealing out and smokes all the way till out of sight.

WTF is up with people these days. im not trying to bash on mustang drivers because i also own a 2005 GT ( dont tell no one ) haha but people like that are the reason street racers have such bad names. i mean yea i drive fast and i race but im not a asshole on the road.i just pisses me off because ppl like that end up getting other people hurt. ok thats the end of my rant.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

thats a little over the edge..i think your right though man there must be something in the water...people are starting to go insane these days, sorry to hear about that I hope it gets better

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

That's rediculous. Bunch of wanna-be gangsta types causing trouble with other drivers, I hate when someone is being a punk in traffic and parking lots. Losing is part of the game, they need to get over it or stop racing. That dude with the gun will show that gun to the wrong person one day and will get shot and that will be the end of that though..

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! michaelinchains's Avatar

black
    `99 GTP/`98 formy(sold)

punkass biatchestheyre always soooo damn tough when its 4 on 1..dont sweat it,we got your back 2fast!!

NBM
    99 TA

you shoulda followed that first MF'er and made an example out of him!

408 ci + 4000 stall = fun lancesT/A's Avatar

red
    2002 SS

i agree with kyle i would of followed that guy, but you are definetly better composed then me.
    Last edited by lancesT/A; 11-04-2007 at 01:05 PM.
    501rwhp, 538 rwtq thru an A4 and a 4000 stall (n/a) not to shabby i say

Black
    98 Trans Am WS.7 A4

Haha well kyle and lance i agree with you too but not always the best idea. Me and a few friends decided to follow these pricks in this car one night cause they were pushing and pushing us and throwing drinks at us when we were out cruising. Yeah well we followed them and they decided to cut their car sideways block the road and the jumped out and started shooting. So lol do as i do now always think twice about who you pick to follow. As for the guy in the mustang i have plenty of friends in mustangs usually doesn't matter the car you drive now days people in general are just de evolving
    It is What it is.
    -----------------------------------------------
    1985 Pontiac Trans am 305 TPI 3.73 gears.
    1998 Pontiac Trans am WS.7 LS1 3.42 Gears, SLP Lid

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

First guy was just a sore LOSER. I prolly woulda got the plate# on the second one and called the coppers.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I would of followed the guy with the gun...

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    You see i was thinking about it and then i was like o wait. i just got my trans am its still brand new and OH YEA HE HAS A FUCKING GUN! haha thats what was going threw my mind.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Thats why having ur own gun works too lol

pewter
    2002 Trans Am

haha true but finding a gun at the age of 17 is sorta hard

Silver+Black/Black+Silver
    1999 TA M6/03 GSXR 600

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2blegal View Post
    You see i was thinking about it and then i was like o wait. i just got my trans am its still brand new and OH YEA HE HAS A FUCKING GUN! haha thats what was going threw my mind.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by JwMonE99 View Post
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

haha true but finding a gun at the age of 17 is sorta hard
    hehe not for me and im 17, but i do have problem finding an LS1 ...

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

Carry a knife...my friend and I got pushed around one night while were coming home from our gfs' house (yes we were dating sisters :P ). They repeatedly tried to run my truck off the road and what not. I ended up spinning them out on the highway and we hauled ass outta there just incase it escalated past that. I now carry a 10" Hunting Knife under my seat

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

Quote Originally Posted by ls1camino View Post
    Carry a knife...my friend and I got pushed around one night while were coming home from our gfs' house (yes we were dating sisters :P ). They repeatedly tried to run my truck off the road and what not. I ended up spinning them out on the highway and we hauled ass outta there just incase it escalated past that. I now carry a 10" Hunting Knife under my seat
    I am going to get my concealed weapons license sometime in the near future, but I always keep a large army knife and baseball bat in my car where I can just reach over or back and grab it. Never know when someone might flip out on you in a parking lot or something.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

OK so today was a shitty ass day. i woke up around 8 and went to football practice, i had a good practice so it started off good. then it went down hill from there.

Im going down the highway in my Trans Am going to eat at Chester's Hamburger and i see a nice looking black GT. He gets up by me and gives me a nod and we both step on it. i have him by about 3 cars at the end. so we get into traffic and he just does a fly by. zooms past me and opens a Gatorade bottle and dumps it all out the window and it gets all over my car, He then throws the bottle out the window and i had to swerve to miss it. i got so pissed and took the nearest exit.

i ate at Chester's ( YUMMY ) haha and headed home. i go home and sleep a lil. i wake up and go straight to work. i got off work and met a friend at sonic. i got there first and decide to park and wait for him and i happened to park by a 98ish blue V6 mustang. I get out of the car and take a seat waiting for my friend. as im waiting i notice the mustang driver is just staring at me. i pretend to look other ways and play with my phone a lil AND HE IS Still staring at me. so he gets his food and backs up and i just watch. he pulls around and his friend pulls a freaking gun out the window and just holds it there. WTF so i pretend not to notice and just look the other way then. he then starts pealing out and smokes all the way till out of sight.

WTF is up with people these days. im not trying to bash on mustang drivers because i also own a 2005 GT ( dont tell no one ) haha but people like that are the reason street racers have such bad names. i mean yea i drive fast and i race but im not a asshole on the road.i just pisses me off because ppl like that end up getting other people hurt. ok thats the end of my rant.
    that is sickening...honestly

Black
    2000 T/A

what is with people man?? I feel for you, I have my share of crazy asses around here, but damn a gun... I'd of called the police, follewed him to his house... then went back the next day and beat his ass!!

White
    2000 WS6

I think "pretending not to notice" would be one of the last things on my list if I had a gun pointed at me...

Thread Information