Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

AWESOME!! So many modding parts!!!

Ho guys!

On this site http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/ls1catalog.html i found TO MUCH!!! =D I can not decide what i shall buy asap i have my T/A WS6!!!
    First: Exhaust!! What exhaust sounds like hell on a 00-02 Stock WS6?? Does someone has soundclips with several exhausts? My first choice was BORLA... but i see so many in this Internet shop! SLP sounds great everytime i read something about them. How good is a "Real Dual Exhaust" like 31029 1998-'02 Camaro/Firebird Cat-Back Dual Outlet w/quad Tips $539.99 on the tbyrne Catalog! What do you guys think?

WS6RedDragon
    If you want it to sound LOUD get a loud mouth, if you want to sound good get a corsa or borla. I have a flowmaster and it sounds bad ass but dont get it unless you plan on getting a cut out becasue flowmasters take away horsepower. Its been proven as crazy as it sounds. The reason for it is they dont flow as good as the stock muffler but the baffling makes them sound good. I have an electric cutout so I dont care about the power loss. Deffinatly dont get a maganaflow they sound weeaak. If you want it to be loud get a loud mouth if look inside of one they are hollow.

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by WS6RedDragon
    If you want it to sound LOUD get a loud mouth, if you want to sound good get a corsa or borla. I have a flowmaster and it sounds bad ass but dont get it unless you plan on getting a cut out becasue flowmasters take away horsepower. Its been proven as crazy as it sounds. The reason for it is they dont flow as good as the stock muffler but the baffling makes them sound good. I have an electric cutout so I dont care about the power loss. Deffinatly dont get a maganaflow they sound weeaak. If you want it to be loud get a loud mouth if look inside of one they are hollow.
    I wanna set up a good air flowing (i will get HP whereever i can ^^) & sounding exhaust... so i think Borla is the right choice, right?

WS6RedDragon
    I've heard alot of people say the wish they had gotten a borla. The loud mouth would probably build the most power HP wise and flow the best and also be the loudest. But I think loud mouths sound to rasspy kinda like a rice burner exhaust. Borlas good try this link it should help you decide. http://www.ls1sounds.com/borla.htm

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

I've heard alot of people say the wish they had gotten a borla. The loud mouth would probably build the most power HP wise and flow the best and also be the loudest. But I think loud mouths sound to rasspy kinda like a rice burner exhaust. Borlas good try this link it should help you decide. http://www.ls1sounds.com/borla.htm
    Oh thank you VERY MUCH!! I was on this site few months ago. But i lost the Link and didn't found it again. =)

Black, Red, Silver Jade
    00 WS6,95 Ta, 69 R code

I love my Mufflex and Spin Tech...I had a Borla and it was to Raspy, I also had a LM and with headers , and a cam swap it was just way to LOUD.....
    2007 Yukon XL (sold)
    2014 Z71 LTZ 3LZ (sold)
    2010 Escalade Platinum AWD , 6.2
    2017 Silverado HC , 4x4, 6.2

2000 WS6 ASC#2300 Holly LS6 intake, TR Custom grind cam, Mac Mids w/ ORY,Hotchkis LCA's, PHB, BMR Extreme STB, BMR re-location brackets,Eibach Sportlines, GMMG, Mccleod Pro 5.0, SLP SFC's, OEM ZO6 wheels
    1995 TA
    1969 R code Mach I my new project

02 Blk T/A WS6
    Quote Originally Posted by screamin chicken
    I love my Mufflex and Spin Tech
    i agree i have the mufflex with spintech and it sounds mean and nice to me

Mufflex with spintech

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

Damn! The Mufflex with Spintech sounds like a landing or starting airplane!!! =D Thanks for the soundcheck! Awesome! a very clear sound! What does this cost?

Black
    02 Z06

I disagree. I really like the sound of magnaflows. It has a nice crisp sound. At idle it's sort of quiet but at WOT it's nice and loud. Which is a good daily driver muffler .

02 Blk T/A WS6
    Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    Damn! The Mufflex with Spintech sounds like a landing or starting airplane!!! =D Thanks for the soundcheck! Awesome! a very clear sound! What does this cost?
    here is another clip

http://www.ls1sounds.com/mufflex/mufflex_revving_01.mov

if i remember right i got mine for the mid 400's or there about so its not super expensive

WS6RedDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmMan
    I disagree. I really like the sound of magnaflows. It has a nice crisp sound. At idle it's sort of quiet but at WOT it's nice and loud. Which is a good daily driver muffler .
    Thats why I dont think the sound good, but if your all about not disturbing the peace then thats cool to.

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

I WILL disturbe the others... and i will oversound the ricies & BMW's here in Switzerland. Because the most of them sounds deep... but have no power! All show shit! I will rock them on street, sound and style!

Black Beast 1 badblack transam 01's Avatar

Black
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I have a set of flowmaster dual tips on my T/A A4. I love the sound but just how much horsepower does it take away? Thanks Keith.

WS6RedDragon
    Well I would say not much, but the problem is say it takes away 5 hp from stock and a good aftermarket system gains 10hp over the sock muffler. Thats a 15 hp loss over a good setup. But flowmasters sound great and if you have a cut out its not a problem.

Black
    02 Z06

Thats why I dont think the sound good, but if your all about not disturbing the peace then thats cool to.
    hater haha.

I just prefer something that can be daily driven . I also REALLY prefer to hear my radio while driving.

WS6RedDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmMan
    hater haha.

I just prefer something that can be daily driven . I also REALLY prefer to hear my radio while driving.
    Yea I deffinatly cant hear mine with the headers and no cats and my stall

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

yeah listen to Radio ... a good idea. ^^ Because it shall be a "party" car... drive me to party and me & a girl back (maybe ^^)

Black
    02 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by H8machine
    yeah listen to Radio ... a good idea. ^^ Because it shall be a "party" car... drive me to party and me & a girl back (maybe ^^)
    Yes . We'll put strobes , a fog machine , and what the hell. How about a bubble machine too. It'll be grand. The fastest fucking taxi in town.

White
    1992 Chevi Beretta GTZ

TAXI TAXI New York... with a F-Body!! Sounds nice!

White
    2000 Pontiac WS6 Formula

Have you look into the GMMG Chambered Exhaust ?

Thread Information