View Poll Results: Age

Voters
528. You may not vote on this poll
  • 18-24

    233 44.13%
  • 25-30

    101 19.13%
  • 30-40

    97 18.37%
  • 40-50

    69 13.07%
  • 50+

    28 5.30%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 329

Average Age of Owners

This is a discussion on Average Age of Owners within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Soon be 64. Use to chase women, drink booze and drive a fast car...the rest of the money I just ...

  1. #121
    Member 89LX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East Coast North Carolina
    Posts
    429

    Navy
    2000 Z28 M6

    Having a ball.

    Soon be 64. Use to chase women, drink booze and drive a fast car...the rest of the money I just pissed away. Now I am left with just the car but having a ball.
    2000 Z28 M6, SLP Lid, SLP Bellows, SLP UD,
    P&P Maf, TB By-Pass, PS Shorties, LS6 Intake, FAST 78mm TB, Hooker CB, Hurst Billet, Front Tower Brace, small 218/218....527/527....114 cam.
    337rwhp/348rwtq

  2. #122
    Senior Member t-rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    pocola oklahoma
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,121

    black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

    37 here 18-24 bunch is winning, just goes to show these cars are finnally becoming affordable

  3. #123
    Junior Member 98goldta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    florida
    Age
    58
    Posts
    36

    gold
    1998 trans am

    Thumbs up

    glad to see there are still some of us old timers left. bought my first gold ta in 79 at age 19. put 108k on it in 14 years and sold it to a young guy that totaled it a month later. bought the gold 98 new and 10 years later have over 220k on it. the tranny needs some tlc so i have it garaged without tags till i can find the time to work on it. its absolutely the best car i have had. it is no doubt the best bang for the buck.
    1998 Gold T/A 1 of 235 built, 3.08 moser 12 bolt, k&n filter, TB mod, egr mod, Lingenfelter 3.5" alum ds, Pcv oil catch can, BMR Lca's, Bilstein HD Shocks, Poly Sway Bar bushings, Full Ram Air Hood, optima red top, 220000 +miles ,never been to track Currently motor and tranny being rebuilt

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1
    22 years young

  5. #125
    Junior Member 9t9ws6ta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lake George NY
    Posts
    17

    Black
    1999 WS6 TA

    49 going on 14

  6. #126
    Junior Member kemp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    42
    Posts
    31

    Black
    1998 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by 89LX View Post
    Soon be 64. Use to chase women, drink booze and drive a fast car...the rest of the money I just pissed away. Now I am left with just the car but having a ball.
    Good to see that once I'm done chasing women, drinking booze and pissing money away I will still have my baby - a '98 T/A that I've had since I was 29. 32 now!

  7. #127
    Off Duty 10-37 10-8-TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    129

    White
    1999 Trans Am 30th conv

    What...??? Don't you live in Florida???? I live in Ardmore...it's like 10 miles west of center city...Near Villanova University. Nice area...especially if you have money lol.[/QUOTE]


    Yes, i do. Nice, sunny, warm, South Florida, however, I grew up in Philly and went to Temple U. I am very familar with Ardmore, I have relatives there. I grew up in the North East around Grant and the Blvd. Went to Germantown Academy for H.S.. I miss the area, but Fort Lauderdale has women in g-string bathing suits all year round. The views are better and the top stays down all year.

  8. #128
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    I go to Temple as you can see, haha. I would love to live in FL though.

  9. #129
    Off Duty 10-37 10-8-TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    129

    White
    1999 Trans Am 30th conv

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    I go to Temple as you can see, haha. I would love to live in FL though.
    Nothing wrong with Temple. I of course went many moons ago. I Graduated in 1990.

  10. #130
    Off Duty 10-37 10-8-TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    129

    White
    1999 Trans Am 30th conv

    Quote Originally Posted by 98goldta View Post
    glad to see there are still some of us old timers left. bought my first gold ta in 79 at age 19. put 108k on it in 14 years and sold it to a young guy that totaled it a month later. bought the gold 98 new and 10 years later have over 220k on it. the tranny needs some tlc so i have it garaged without tags till i can find the time to work on it. its absolutely the best car i have had. it is no doubt the best bang for the buck.
    Like that Gold!!! I haven't seen that color around much. Where in FL?

  11. #131
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by 10-8-TA View Post
    Nothing wrong with Temple. I of course went many moons ago. I Graduated in 1990.
    Yeah, i think I'm gonna stay even though it wasn't my first choice but i like it a lot and its a good location so i can take the R5 home and drive my T/A on weekends!

  12. #132
    Off Duty 10-37 10-8-TA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    129

    White
    1999 Trans Am 30th conv

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    Yeah, i think I'm gonna stay even though it wasn't my first choice but i like it a lot and its a good location so i can take the R5 home and drive my T/A on weekends!
    Yeah, it wasn't my first choice either, but it was close to my girlfriend at the time and some of my old drinking buddy's. So it worked. I don't remember much about classes. I had a 1987 IROC Z back then and I spend most of my time and energy dirnking beer, hanging out on Front street racing, and running from the Po Po.

  13. #133
    Awaiting Activation
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly+Glenmoore, Pa
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,704

    Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

    Quote Originally Posted by 10-8-TA View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't my first choice either, but it was close to my girlfriend at the time and some of my old drinking buddy's. So it worked. I don't remember much about classes. I had a 1987 IROC Z back then and I spend most of my time and energy dirnking beer, hanging out on Front street racing, and running from the Po Po.
    Sounds like a great time! Yeah, classes suck but other than that its pretty sweet.

  14. #134
    Local Bum TARZAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Memphis Area
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,258
    Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

    23


    -Will
    Yes, I really do suck this bad.

  15. #135
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tomball, TX
    Posts
    12

    Black
    1998 Trans Am

    Never too old!!

    49 here. Got my first bird, a 76 Orange Formula after totalling my 74 Type LT on my 18th birthday. Had a 72 Chevelle before that. Then did a 76 Monte Carlo, went through the custom van thing for a while (I was building them). Then found a nice 70 1/2 black Camaro for several years, then an 88 black Camaro which is still on the road somewhere with over 300K. Went through the minivans for a couple of years, then my oldest totalled the last one. It was me time again, but with him on my insurance I had to be careful. Bought a 98 Dk. Blue 3.8 loaded, then my 99 Harley a few months later. Business put me in cowboy cadillacs, 3 over the next few years, then found a steal on my 98 Black T/A back the first of the summer (5K). I may do a new black Vette in the near future, but the 98 will always remain my daily driver!!! You're never too old for horsepower, and you young guns out there cherish every mile in this life.

  16. #136
    Think Spring..... 4get gto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Northampton County, Pa.
    Posts
    1,147

    NBM
    2000 WS6

    Quote Originally Posted by HDDude169 View Post
    49 here. Got my first bird, a 76 Orange Formula after totalling my 74 Type LT on my 18th birthday. Had a 72 Chevelle before that. Then did a 76 Monte Carlo, went through the custom van thing for a while (I was building them). Then found a nice 70 1/2 black Camaro for several years, then an 88 black Camaro which is still on the road somewhere with over 300K. Went through the minivans for a couple of years, then my oldest totalled the last one. It was me time again, but with him on my insurance I had to be careful. Bought a 98 Dk. Blue 3.8 loaded, then my 99 Harley a few months later. Business put me in cowboy cadillacs, 3 over the next few years, then found a steal on my 98 Black T/A back the first of the summer (5K). I may do a new black Vette in the near future, but the 98 will always remain my daily driver!!! You're never too old for horsepower, and you young guns out there cherish every mile in this life.
    Its great that we can think back to the good old days. If we can remember back that far...!!!!!

    49??????

    Me too.......
    Good story.
    2000 NBM WS6

    /oo_________oo\
    |==_/_ws6_\_==|

    ><(((>`..`.><((((>

  17. #137
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    hopkins sc
    Posts
    36

    sunset orange met
    2002 ws6

    39 , and i hear it all the time from ''youngsterz'' about how it must hurt to get in and out of my ''02 s o m ,t/a'' ,,,,,i just laugh,until the time i leave,,and do a mad max burnout for about a half block,,,,,,do that in your honda,,,or your moms ,camry,,,,,,,,,,,i think i will always have this car ,or at least as,long as i can ......get in and out,

  18. #138
    Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Parma Heights, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    891

    SOM
    99 Trans Am

    Wheres the spot for 17 year olds!? I love getting the "Is that your Dads car?" and replying with big smile saying "nope, its all mine. I worked my ass off for this car."
    99 TA-T56 swapped, Lid, TB Bypass, LS6 Intake, !EGR, !AIR, Custom Cam, Mids, O/R-Y, 3:73s, Cutout, Flowmaster.
    A4 numbers w/ mids only 320RWHP 333RWTQ
    Cam numbers and track times soon.

    98 NBM Hardtop Formula- Bone stock, A4, 187,000 miles
    13.8@ 103 2.1 60' 1357 DA

  19. #139
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    hopkins sc
    Posts
    36

    sunset orange met
    2002 ws6

    ya dun real gud kid ..real gud,,,,,,,,keep your t/a as long as you can ,ive had 17 cars in my life, and out of that 17,,3 were trans ams,,,,,,

  20. #140
    Just a souped up sunfire. Ryans99LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Parma Heights, Ohio
    Age
    27
    Posts
    891

    SOM
    99 Trans Am

    Well thank you. Im actually on my 4th car in less then 2 years. And ive only spent 3000 on one car.. Ive been trading my way up. So if i sold this car, realistacally i made 7000 for just getting a few cars and washing them!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. average mpg 99 formula
    By jefff82 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 05:07 PM
  2. Average gains
    By Al Hazz in forum Computer & Tuning
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 08:57 AM
  3. Question: Average MPG
    By setzer6127 in forum General Help
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:22 AM
  4. Not your average mechanic
    By Bandit400 in forum Almost Anything Goes
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:46 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 10:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •