Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anyone Looking For a T/A?????

This is a discussion on Anyone Looking For a T/A????? within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; you might want to lower your standards just a tad...like the mileage color ...and maybe the M6 m...there is a ...

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

you might want to lower your standards just a tad...like the mileage color ...and maybe the M6 m...there is a lot of fun to be had with autos I didn't think I would enjoy it as much..but I do ...mainly because now I ca beat M6 that had minor bolt ons ...just a thought good luck in the search though hope you can find just what you want

I almost understand what your saying, but I have had an automatic fbody before and I want a manual. I am buying this car simply because I want to, I do not need it. So if I am going to shell out the money for something I don't need, it might as well be exactly what I want. You picking up what I'm puttin down?

I know in general auto's are better for drag racing but I am not building a race car. I want to have my cake and eat it too, I want a quiet car on the highway and a monster off the line. Put 4.10's in you auto and the highway loses its fun real quick!

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

ah. I thought you were looking for a car you needed just to get places ..im sorry lol ..and I don't like 4:10's either..heck I won't go past 3:23's by the time im done ..well I hope you can find one then...what state you live in I can always keep an eye out for one in good ol oklahoma
    just saw your state..guess oklahoma might be to far for ya lol

Hey if the car is right I would love to do a road trip. Fly out and drive home maybe meet a few of you folks along the way. I have never been out west besides houston and I was very limited to where I could go cuz it was for work.

White
    2000 Trans AM

24k for an 02 sounds really high. Its a good thing we live in the information age. I'd print out the suugested retail value from KBB and NADA Guides, then inform him how much crack he is smoking. I mean the entire market is based off that anyway. Sounds to me like somebody made a mistake on value of a trade in and thier trying to even it up....
    or maybe they just think your a sucker who they can screw over. Either way thats high.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

you can buy my hawk for 18k..

Impounded

VW BEETLE W/ FLOWER
    88 CRX

if you want you can dd me on here ..and I ca send you some ta's that pop in the paper...they way it goes here. you'll see tons of them for a week or tw the none..then a bunch so I will try and look for some M6 Black low mileage ta's ...id add you but I don't know how lol

I'll give you $15000 for your hawk. If the car is what I am looking for, give me some details.

pewter
    ws6

damn they are nuts who know someone might pay that dont know better

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by adidazman15 View Post
    I'll give you $15000 for your hawk. If the car is what I am looking for, give me some details.
    my car books for over 20k im asking pay off. but good luck on your search and i hope you find what your looking for just be patient and youll find someone hurting for cash.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 96Firebirdformula View Post
    Here nice one. don't think it last long at this price

2001 Trans Am Ws6 M6
    $10,599
    63,005 miles
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...e=&cardist=835
    Click for full size
    i thught this one was a really good deal especially you haggled them to $10,000 heck that car is barely broke in imo..

my car is in the forsale section for details.

Black
    '98 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
    i thught this one was a really good deal especially you haggled them to $10,000 heck that car is barely broke in imo..

my car is in the forsale section for details.
    Yeah, you notice the price tag on that one now. They must have realized it was a good deal. It's listed at $17,599 now. That's WAY too much for that car.

black
    2002 firehawk 94 Z28

hell yea, way to much.
    Last edited by t-rock; 03-09-2008 at 06:04 PM.

I actually found a car Friday night and checked it out on saturday. 2002 T/a Silver with ebony interior, Ttops, M6 52000miles. Tint, slp catback, WS6 Wheels, and K&n filter are the only mods. Asking $14800 agreed on $13000. Car will need 2 tires real soon, and the clutch caught a little higher then I would have liked but the car is really clean and runs strong. I will be the 3rd owner, carfax was clean and the seller was very honest and pointed out every flaw. He is calling the bank tomorrow to have the title sent to a local branch so I can pay it off. I should have pics by next weekend for everyone.

Thanks for your help!!!

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am

I just bought my 01 TA with heads, cam, rockers, rebuilt engine, stall, exhaust well hell too much to name and it had 40k miles on it i paid 13.5k

BLACK
    1999 WS6 TA

I've got a 99 ws6 t/a I might sell for $25000. 29000mi.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sourjohn View Post
    I've got a 99 ws6 t/a I might sell for $25000. 29000mi.
    I just bought a 99 WS6 m6 Red with a tad over 2,000 miles for 17,000.

cam/lt headers
    blue 2000 ws6 m6

Quote Originally Posted by adidazman15 View Post
    I actually found a car Friday night and checked it out on saturday. 2002 T/a Silver with ebony interior, Ttops, M6 52000miles. Tint, slp catback, WS6 Wheels, and K&n filter are the only mods. Asking $14800 agreed on $13000. Car will need 2 tires real soon, and the clutch caught a little higher then I would have liked but the car is really clean and runs strong. I will be the 3rd owner, carfax was clean and the seller was very honest and pointed out every flaw. He is calling the bank tomorrow to have the title sent to a local branch so I can pay it off. I should have pics by next weekend for everyone.

Thanks for your help!!!
    yeah thats more like what the price should be, actually.... pretty damn good. i got tired of looking so i settled on my second color instead of black. i wanted black on black m6, instead i got blue on black m6. cool thing is in certain shades dark metallic blue looks black. yeah post some pics.

Everything is working out, taking a little longer then I would have liked but I will have the car by next monday. I will post pics then.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Here is the most rediculious ad I have ever run across!!

http://www.localsalesnetwork.com/lis...ks/292639.html

40,000$ HAHA you can buy 2 used corvettes for that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information