Anticipation...

This is a discussion on Anticipation... within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; I haven't been on here for some time and wanted to say 'Wussup all my f-body peeps' So, a year ...

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Thumbs up Anticipation...

I haven't been on here for some time and wanted to say 'Wussup all my f-body peeps'

So, a year ago I came to Quantico, VA for training, having to leave me beloved TA behind in FL. And now, one week from tomorrow, I head back to reunite with my car.

Been a long time comin!

If you were wonderin' about leavin it sit for a year, the car is garaged and I had a friend drive it periodically (had to twist his arm of course).

its short but its skinny. jiveass's Avatar

pewter
    99 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by weberje View Post
    I haven't been on here for some time and wanted to say 'Wussup all my f-body peeps'

So, a year ago I came to Quantico, VA for training, having to leave me beloved TA behind in FL. And now, one week from tomorrow, I head back to reunite with my car.

Been a long time comin!

If you were wonderin' about leavin it sit for a year, the car is garaged and I had a friend drive it periodically (had to twist his arm of course).
    periodically? ok lets take bets on how many miles are racked up on it! lol....im gonna say at least 1200

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Hey man I feel your pain I have been in Iraq for a year now, and I have been dying to get back and drive my damn car lol, and start doing mods on it. So I feel the pain with you.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I'd say 1200 miles is a fair trade for keepin her running. After all, it's what these cars love right?

Bluehawk- Wut mods are you plannin?
    Last edited by weberje; 10-28-2009 at 12:31 PM.

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by weberje View Post
    I'd say 1200 miles is a fair trade for keepin her running. After all, it's what these cars love right?

Bluehawk- Wut mods are you plannin?
    long tubes x pipe high flow cats and some flowmaster series 10 single outlets, moser 9 in with either 3.75 or 4.11's not sure yet, and also a drive shaft. I am probably gonna some stage two ls6 heads and a decent cam. with a fast 90/90 intake with a bigger TB. But all that is on the list to things I wanna get done I will only do the rear and drive shaft might get some suspension mods and of course the exhaust. Cause I wanna stay at the 5 grand limit on spending so I dont spend to much money after I get back from here.

2011 Prius

Shit, I would have watched your car. Did all maintenance, and kept it clean. Even if DD it, probably would have less 4,000 miles on it... But if I done that for someone, it would be driven to club for SCFBA once a month and showed off.

Thread Information