Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Another totalled

Driven home late from class road was slippery and wet from a light drizzle back end slipped out on me pulled a 180 one way and a 180 the otehr way and the pole hit my drivers side door im real lucky to be walkin around right now the pole ended up in front of my steering wheel i was goin no more then 40 mph. It absolutely kills me cause i was lookin and got this car after a long search but i guess ill have 2 start over again. Will most likely buy it back it had 1 7/8" american racing LT, slp LM2, K+N Air, Ported throttle body, C5 brake conversion, slotted rotors. I already ahve someone buyin the motor and tranny along withthe hood and wheels. the car only had 52k on it...

Collector Yellow
    2002 CETA Conv Auto

glad to hear your ok.

40 mph!

seriously?

most of us were not born yesterday... and most of us have done that before... including your parents and the insurance agent/adjuster...

best advice is you hit the pole period and leave it at that.

no need to dig a hole for yourself and have some adjuster who has a hard on to deny your claim challenge your extra statements. It's best to say as little as possible. which could wind up making you un-insurable.

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Have a few pictures goin 2 buy her back if I can and prob parting her out I have a lot of people interested on buyin her for parts. Still pisses me off losin her car had 52k on it I alwasy kept it clean and stayed up on all maintenance. The motor and tranny r both sold already...car has 1 7/8" americna racing LT slp LM2, K&N air, ported throttle bottle, c5 break conversion, slotted rotors, pro5.0 aftermarket cd player with bluetooth hook up

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by MrAFX View Post
    glad to hear your ok.

40 mph!

seriously?

most of us were not born yesterday... and most of us have done that before... including your parents and the insurance agent/adjuster...

best advice is you hit the pole period and leave it at that.

no need to dig a hole for yourself and have some adjuster who has a hard on to deny your claim challenge your extra statements. It's best to say as little as possible. which could wind up making you un-insurable.

Ya man no more then 40 switchin from 1st to 2nd, im pretty sure they made a good call though on this one i hit it pretty good is was the momentum of the spin coming back from facing the total oppossite direction almsot liesk witning a baseball bat...

2000 WS6 m6

Sorry to hear that, and glad to hear your ok. if you part it out how much would you want for the ws6 badge?

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

glad you are ok but i'm going to call BS. i have been driving these cars for a long time. there is no way at 40 you lose control that bad. does not really matter what i think or believe but i'm just going to throw it out there anyway.

NBM
    1999 Formula ws6

Holey crap dude thats crazy glad your ok cars can be replaced people can't. If you decide to sell your rims let me know.

Black
    2002 Z28

im just curious why your switching into second gear all the way at 40mph on a wet day,i dont see why you woulkd shift at such a high point

Mystic Teal Metallic:320c
    1998 Camaro Z/28

glad ur ok but yea 1st-2nd at 40mph is like 5300rpm on factory 3.42s a bit much for a wet day

Red
    2001 ws6

i think he gets he messed up a little.....

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Ya i fuked up man somethin Id never do again, I just never realized how quick it happens first time spinning out as well had the car for a year. There light cars with a lot of torque after a few bolt ons I should have been driven a beater car for the rainy days but im happy to walk away from it all and i learn for the next one.....

now greybat66

Red
    1998 trans am

where in ny did this happen?

Black
    2000 trans am ws6

how much for the c5 conversion and rotors?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Sorry to see -- but glad you came out of it in one piece. Good luck on your search for a replacement.

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    Sorry to see -- but glad you came out of it in one piece. Good luck on your search for a replacement.
    lol took me 2 years 2 find this one hopfeully not another 2 years haha if anyone sees an 02 ws6 m6 black on black please let me kno this one is goin in the garage and stayin there...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Sorry for your loss. I do think it's funny how everyone says sorry...then immediately followed by: How much for that?

Bunch of vulchers in here

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Sorry for your loss. I do think it's funny how everyone says sorry...then immediately followed by: How much for that?

Bunch of vulchers in here

Well as much as I dont wanna post up the pics of the embarrassment thats the idea lol im lookin for another one i may keep a few stuff but once I finish school Thursday and weekend comes im able to sit down and go over pricing on wat I got.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Quote Originally Posted by 02blckws6 View Post
    lol took me 2 years 2 find this one hopfeully not another 2 years haha if anyone sees an 02 ws6 m6 black on black please let me kno this one is goin in the garage and stayin there...

They are out there.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 02blckws6 View Post
    Well as much as I dont wanna post up the pics of the embarrassment thats the idea lol im lookin for another one i may keep a few stuff but once I finish school Thursday and weekend comes im able to sit down and go over pricing on wat I got.
    Assuming you can part with most of the car that is still in good condition, you should make out pretty well assuming you can buy the car back from the insurance company since it will be considered totaled.

Black
    2002 trans am ws6

Its just crazy after lookin back and realizing all that happen u view driven these things so much differently with much more respect i guess and u can drive cautious for years and that 4 second fuk up it can all be over and not only ur car but ur life.

Thread Information