Another compliment for Steve @ tuned by frost

This is a discussion on Another compliment for Steve @ tuned by frost within the Firebird / WS6 forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Another "thumbs up" for Steve. I have a situation where my PCM is being tweaked for Trans shifting and he ...

Roseland NJ

Pewter Silver
    2002 Trans AM WS6

Thumbs up Another compliment for Steve @ tuned by frost

Another "thumbs up" for Steve. I have a situation where my PCM is being tweaked for Trans shifting and he is bending over backwards to do it and turn it around back to me. Here's a guy who not only stands in back of his work, but truly a professional that can be trusted to follow up immediately and over deliver his services. Never met him personally but am pretty sure I'm not the only one who's on his band wagon.

Eau Claire, WI

79 Trans Am

Good to here as I will hopefully be using his services before the end of summer

Branchville, NJ

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

I have never heard anyone say anything bad about Steve's service. The man has been doing this for years and he he is a professional all the way. I would not use anyone else.
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

Super Moderator
    Mansfield, PA

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Steve does excellent work. Very glad that site members recommended his services back when I started modding our car.

2002 trans am ws6

I had the opportunity of taking my car personally and I was more then satisfy. The car was acting kind of funny, he made sure it was perfect by the time I got it. I was really happy with the numbers the car put down.

Thread Information